ITT : we pretend jordan invades israel and wins in less than one weak and seizes their submarines before they glass us

ITT : we pretend jordan invades israel and wins in less than one weak and seizes their submarines before they glass us

Israel would crush them, no problem.

We would help.

i know goy

The world would be a better place if Israel lost the Six-Day War.

God won't allow that, they will be the last men standing.

one can only dream fa.m, hell, nuke the entire Middle East, this place sucks fa.ms

wow very strange

a palestinian living in palestine instead of leeching money of our government not killing muh joos ? you have to get out and never come back

i dont hate israel for killing palestine fags

i hate them for being jews and for taking former jordan land

Anyone who wants to kill Juden gets a big thumbs up in my book! Good luck brother!

Israel is shit today. If Hezbollah didn't have trouble sending them back to their ovens you shouldn't either, based shoe.

Stop talking like an edgy white nationalist you sack of shit, everything that the "joos" steal from you is staying with them, because their hand is up your governments ass so much you fucking edgy faggot

at least im not from """"'palestine""""

kek this is a funny joke. This is like Canada invading the United States.

upload pictures of where you live

just because you said so ? shut the fuck up americuck

not proud of your neighborhood faggot? or too poor to own a camera?

Arab chimp

You're still a shitskin

this is true. But pallies are the lowest shit-tier of shitskins by and large. Can't achieve a thing besides low grade terrorism.

Pathetic NEETs who probably leech off their parents and have nothing better to do than "btfo xddd" one of the unluckiest chaps in the world. I hope both your parents die of penile cancer tbqhwyf.

Why the fuck are you shilling so hard for "Israel" you fucking leaf?

Hey. Jordan and Palestine are fighting...
L-Let's do the same

HHAHAHAHA LEB FAG YOU GUYS SUCK LOL

Canada is full of kikes. Almost most kikes I meet on pol are leafs. He also probably looks like pic related.

Because Israel is a successful democratic nation in a land surrounded by shitskin haji's. I hope bibi annexes you fucks and throws you all in the sinai. I'm also American, just traveling in shitty leafville for business. You stinkies are making my trip pretty bad though. Everywhere I look there are stinkies in Toronto.

I'm an American Jew you fucking tree.

Thank god we are sending back your leeching rapefugees to your country's safe zones soon. Did you miss them faggot?

this. both sides of the rive belong to the Jews.

which territory are you in? Raqqa?

True Lebro

Your countries are shit because you people are shit, not because you are unlucky. go cry me a fucking river. Those european borders wont be open for long, get a move on

You know it's won't and can't happen

I wish Israel was more of an apartheid state like the shitlibs actually believe. We should be sending you rats into the river and reclaiming Judea

>Palestinian_troop_devidion_fights_a_tank.jpg

>well color me surprised, it was a Jew all along
I must have some sort of talent. I can literally identify every Goldsilverbronzestein on this board.

checked. even satan has no room for these Haji fucks.

>american jew

fucking disgusting cuck, go back to jew land

Jews are better in every way than you arab chimps lol. six day war faam. My tavor vs your shawarma

then you wake up and see at the news that the western world declared war on the middle east. how long would you masturbate to the news?

I helped you win FL faam. We also built the nuke, need to be nicer to us.

I've been to Jordan twice and know several Jordanians who work in Israel.
Okay people, I guess. If money wasn't involved, on both sides, and if religious fundamentalists weren't fucking sub human savage animals, our countries could be great allies.

Jews are kek's chosen people

>my tavor
>my guns patlyrolled by america
>my tanks
Not impressed. I'd like to get in a fist fight with you.
Then we'll see who's the better man, lardo.

Who is more civilized and less retarded?, the avrage '''palestinian''' or Jordanian?

kek, I'd love to curbstomp an arab chimp like you. send you to your boipussy lover muhammad

Kek keep dreaming muzzie. We can literally nuke the shit out of you in 10 seconds.

the Nigger shoe by a hair.

>all those ex subject flags
>constant chimping as always

all of you faggots lands belong to your masters. fuck you all anglocucks.

I'd actually take israel over most countries in the middle east because they're pretty much the only ones who's not insane.

Jordanians are much more civil and less retarded than actual "palestinians" living in the PA.
Most pallies are human garbage. That's why they envy Israeli Arabs so much, who have great, modern, self fulfilling life. While the PA keeps its citizens dumb, poor and hungry.

>ITT we pretend
Just do it already.

this to a tee

>Jordan
Who?
Where?
What?

>words, words, words
That's all you got faggot?
>haha muhammad lol
These don't offend an atheist. Try them in Saudi Arabia if you're looking for massive (you)'s.
You try to sound like a tough guy but that's easy when you're behind a computer.

>You try to sound like a tough guy but that's easy when you're behind a computer.
same with you tree faggot kek

>athesit in lebanon

Reported to Hezbollah

fuck you eternal anglo

Israeli Jews are best Jews.

Lmao. Stay mad proto-lampshades.
We came in planes, you came in chains.