Sup Forums, what do you think of Pat Buchanan?

Sup Forums, what do you think of Pat Buchanan?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/03/12/after-iraq,-attack-pat-buchanan-n866174
youtube.com/watch?v=_5n4Ekddmmc
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Knights of Malta, illuminati scumbag

He's a cool guy.

He loves freedom and shit.

Absolutely based. Proto Alt-Right.

Our guy.

Absolutely based

Trump said he was a nazi and meanie poopface.

Based proponent of Western civilization. Laid groundwork for Trump. Anyone recommend one of his books, currently reading Churchill, Hitler ATUW?

paleoconservative

Has a lot in common with the alt-right, but could never bring himself to directly confront the race-based realities of our age, too obsessed with muh small gubmint and muh freedom

This. He was the original Trump, people just didn't realize how fucked the US was at the time.

He's an absolute neo-con I have no idea why people here are saying he's okay

And he sympathizes with the jews so there's that...

He's a paelo-con not a neo-con

George W. El Rato

Looks like a Cruz Bush hybrid

He lost a relative at Auschwitz

> died of injuries after fall from gun tower

Bill Cooper exposed him as a Knights of Malta 20 years ago... I guess people are starting to forget about that. Time to remind them

Are you fucking retarded? Literally the opposite of all of these. God I hate you all so much.

I'm sorry I called your hero an illuminati shill. :'/

I've been looking for that picture with the obelisk Bill talks about. Do you happen to have a picture of it I've never been able to find it.

Read this and you'll like him:
townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/03/12/after-iraq,-attack-pat-buchanan-n866174

B-but he looks like a of these 2...

this

he and many others failed to save the country

He was and is by far better than Trump.
>Said Hitler didn't want war and basically Churchill fucked up with an unnecessary war.
>Said the unnecessary WW2 was the reason the West is in decline
>Wrote about mass immigration and the West long before Coulter
>Didn't cuck and shill for kikes
>Is a real Irish goy and good American stock
Meanwhile Trump called him a Hitler lover and has (((Churchills))) bust returned into the white house and has more Jewish connections than any other of the presidential candidates.

But for some reason you didn't want him as president.

>But Buchanan's favorite targets are what he calls neoconservatives (read: mainstream conservatives), who are "bent on reckless wars, global free trade and open borders." In the latest issue of his magazine, Buchanan also weaves in his favorite anti-Semitic canard, that neocons are driven by concern for the Jews and want "to conscript American blood to make the world safe for Israel." "We believe the great conservative movement has been hijacked and put into services that would appall the Founding Fathers," Buchanan told the Washington Times in an interview about the magazine. "Neocons are the useful idiots of the liberal establishment," Buchanan reiterated in his Dec. 30, 2002, column.

Very good at identifying the problem, very shitty at coming up with a solution for them.

No you're not, kike.

paedo faggot

All of this is absolutely true. The Trotzkyst. Neocohens winning the internal war against the Paleoconservatives was the beginning of the mess we're in today.

You're right, I'm not sorry. Pat Buchanan is a jewish loving rat turd

Yeah right. Unlike Trumpenstein, amIrite?

Trump is a racist bigot

He's a white male

Old school redpiller.

see

Should have listened to him decades ago.

One of the few right-wingers in this country that aren't absolutely retarded

He's knights of malta... research jewish question & judaeo-masonic conspiracy

I'm catalan and I know more of him you people are fucking clueless shut the fuck up if you don't know shit

>palestinian detected

Drop some alternative facts bruh

WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT POPE-PRESIDENT

He literally wrote a book blaming Churchill for WWII. Trumpstein will never touch that subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5n4Ekddmmc

jew detected

Why are we in Decline: Cultural Marxism

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

They were good friends and had a slight falling out over the direction of the Reform party years ago. They are good friends again and Pat defended him on the daily on Fox throughout the campaign, you piece of shit JIDF dissension seeder.

The begining of that video shows Pat being redpilled as fuck years ago, BTW

He represents the very outer limits of controlled opposition in the U.S., the final entrapment one might say. But he produces some great material, and it's much easier to filter the bullshit out of it than from other mainstream materials. If you are already red pilled, he can't hurt you. Basically, he exists to cover the Vatican's ass, and he does a great job at it, so much so that most Protestants have been blinded by him to the Jesuits' program to racially replace them with illegal spics from South and Central America.

>Trump won't name the jew!
>Alex Jones won't name the jew!

Are you shills this fucking retarded as to how the game must be played? Or just this bad at your job?

Former member of the Buchanan Brigade

>He represents the very outer limits of controlled opposition in the U.S., the final entrapment one might say

Watcha doing, JIDF?