Who else but retards goes on vacations in the middle east?

Who else but retards goes on vacations in the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

kids.britannica.com/comptons/art-166275/Middle-East
youtube.com/watch?v=TP3mXVRd89Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better vacation spots than most of Europe. So a lot of smart people I guess.
But if you're American leaving the country to vacation is almost unnecessary unless you like traveling.

>Dubai
>"Middle East"
Dubai is the designated sheikh shithole

Unless you want to get shot in Tunisia.

>people who hate Muslims going to Muslim shitholes for vacation

Liberals projecting their shitty vacation spot choices.

>vacation
Waste of time and money.

The best part of my vacations is when I returned stateside.

The only place I would've liked to visit was Europe, but they too are becoming a third world shithole.

Nah. Fuck Dubai.
I would rather vacation in a white Europe.

Alright good luck in some dirty pub filled with chavs while i'll be partying in dubai.

come to hungary

>Better vacation spots than most of Europe. So a lot of smart people I guess.
Hotter =/= Better

Had a friend who moved to Dubai with family thinking they'd made it. It was such a hellhole that they were back here within 6 months.

>muslim ban
>only dumb repubs support it
>they can afford to go to dubai

these people can't get their memes straight.

>I would rather vacation where the people are white
That's why you go to Dubai, not Europe

Dubais entire idea of "We'll become a tourism destination after the oil money runs dry" is beyond delusional.

Dubai is hot. Dubai was built so recently, the place has an artificial feeling, and a good place to visit is built up over time. When I think of any tourist destinations that were built somewhat recently like Vegas and Macau, they are much looser when it comes to social norms, whereas the U.A.E. is out of touch with the rest of the world.

Problem is no matter what they do they're doomed to be poor in the future. They're in a desert sitting on oil and shit is only going to get hotter.

>A lot of smart people
>Directly supporting mudslimes

Pick one and only one you nigger.

Dubai is like 20% Emiratis the rest are poos and pakis and europeans

I'd love to see the sahara but that whole region is too fucked.

Dubai as a city irritates me, it's worst than beijing in terms of thinking what makes a great city is tall buildings and oppulent contructions that serve no infrastructural purpose.

this is just more ignorant liberal racism

people support banning visas from Iran but vacation in Dubai

oy vey it's almost like those are two different countries with unique cultures or something

>Who else but retards goes on vacations in the middle east?
those of normal intelligence but profoundly ignorant

But Arabs are white

I should be fair though - Canadians are unproductive oilniggers who don't really understand our value to the world is resource extraction of the 2nd largest country on earth, commodities, and undercutting Americans while not being Mexicans.

We're shit at everything else, because we lack the population to beat American economies of scale, and have insanely low population density meaning we're commuted to maintaining a giant ass land mass with few people. We're some of the biggest polluters in the world which really shouldn't be surprising given we're cold, have low population density, relatively rich, and are standing on a shitton of fossil fuels.

In a sense those calling for immigration are right just on the pure merit that Canada is really not competitive on anything but commodities and our low population makes us incredibly inefficient. It's just that they're sacrificing the people born here for the sake of immigration, and they can't keep getting away with it.

Still, at least Canada has a future outside of oil. Dubai tourism. Le 20% meme. Lmfao what a joke.

> Burger education strikes again

Tunisia isn't in the Middle East.

I went on holiday to Israel and went into the West Bank.

Any Sup Forumstards would enjoy it. Police state atmosphere where neighbourhoods are merely two streets away, but one is full of yids and the other arabs and no one dares cross into the other.

Then the settlements you see on hilltops in the West Bank surrounded by fencing with pools contrasted with the hill next to it where Arabs live.

Or the feels you get when you cross Qalandiya checkpoint and the yids scour over your passport. Or being assigned a security risk number on the scale of 1-5 at Ben Gurion and preparing your anus to be searched if you hit a 5 (I got a 2).

It is an interesting place.

Niggers on Twitter be talking about a fictional #MuslimBan that effects only 13% of the total Muslim world population, thinking that Muslims can only live in the MIddle East be like

>implying i want to go to Dubai

Muslim Las Vegas doesn't appeal to me

white tourists dont bomb sand cities

>Italian intellectuals

Located at the junction of three continents—Europe, Asia, and Africa—the region known as the Middle East has historically been a crossroads for conquerors, peoples, trade, and ideas as well as a transition zone for political and cultural interaction. Today the Middle East's strategic location as a ...
>kids.britannica.com/comptons/art-166275/Middle-East

>implying all white people are rich millionaires

>the rest are poos and pakis
You have to understand that for us sandniggers pakis and poos are relatively the same.

im trying to make sense of your post but it seems so strange
Canada is extremely competitive i dont know why you would think that
the problem is politicians ruined that
we use to be competitive in the aerospace industry until the govt killed that
we use to be competitive in ship building industry until govt killed that
we use to be competitive in the car industry until govt killed that
makes me think you grew up in some hell hole and young because seems like you believe XD Canada is so dumb dumb

To be fair i lived in UAE for 10 years, but they don't let you stay forever. Why cant we have a similar system?

Money spent on a vacation in Germany would just wind up in the pockets of muslim economic """refugees""" anyway.

>swiss intellectuals
it's the irish flag

and isn't that good now, we aren't in the 90's, better roachland instead

only libtards vacation in the me

youtube.com/watch?v=TP3mXVRd89Y

Been a while since I saw her posted in here.

You Celts are all the same

what

Well since you're on a computer, found Sup Forums and manage to speak some English, I figured you could not be a Terrone, because if I have to believe Italians who post on this website, they're all braindead monkeys. So you are probably from the North and thus:
>Muh Padania
>Muh Celtic blood
>I'm genetically different and superior to dirty Terrone monkeys

this liberal indian guy at my work saves up 9 months to vacation in dubai with his jew liberal greencard wife

the funny thing is he pretends to be as brahman as my boss but he has a fake god name, so he is basically a piece of shit and no one likes him

he actually unironically found his greencard jew wife on JDate and they got married after 2 weeks after complications with his work visa stranded him in Canada for 2 months because he didnt fill out his paperwork properly. total shithead they dont even live together.

but i'm from Rome

Right I would rather just go to Las Vegas where I don't have to worry about offending sharia law.