All these country painted in blue should be part of a new, larger, united nation. Prove me wrong

All these country painted in blue should be part of a new, larger, united nation. Prove me wrong.

>Protip : You can't.

We don't have to, the EU did that for use.

only if governed by machines which programmed themselves

No, EU is bullcrap. This new nation would be reserved for white people. No open border and shit.

I wish, but we are too much dicks for that.

>it will work this time, im sure

This.

Way too different culturally, politically, and ethnically. You could probably break it down into 6 countries though (USA/Canada/UK/Ireland, Aus/NZ, Spain/Portugal, the old EU inner 6, Giant Yugoslavia, Greater Russia), although even that would be a complete mess.

Can India join ? An anglophone Indo-aryan empire maybe ?

That's right goy, give up your autonomy and join the (((union))) so that a few appointed Jews can run things for you. It will be great, you'll get lower prices on useless crap and other trivial non-essential benefits as well. We'll do the thinking for you.

>Greater Russia
No.

Jew would be deported. Actually the only way an union like this could happen would be to suppress the Jewish treat from our nation. (((They))) are the one dividing us, even Hitler said it.

No.

/thread

Reminder that only paid shills would disregard this idea, because a divided West is way better for (((their))) interest.
Seriously, an united white nation would be indestructible.

we are becoming mexico

so take us out, and canada too

Russia is third world, so no.

Eastern European nations are also trash.

They make Greece look like it's well run

fuck off globalist scum

Fuck off Schlomo, I know you are using a proxy.

Wouldn't fight against it, but wouldn't fight for it

It is true that EE countries are shitholes, but at least we have a future, unlike faggy countries such as canada or other black infested hellholes

Because of communism. They didn't want that shit, it was forced on them after ww2.

you assholes stole my "hahaha, we're on top of the world bitches, so we run it !" plan

just you all wait

>Eastern European nations are also trash.
>They make Greece look like it's well run

You have no idea what you're talking about.

That would be a dream of the 4th Reich.

We need all white countries, including Russia (very important) to all join forces.

Russia is the key peice. With an alliance of all white countries we would control over 95% of all of the Earths nucler weapons, and we would also control a majority of the Earth's natural resources.

We would use Israel to control most of the remaining fuel reserves in the Middle East.

Don't listen to this leaf, its a paid shill to divide us. (((They))) do it on a daily basis.

Any idea on how this unification would happen ?
I think it should be a diplomatic union at first, then it could go further and go full unification.

Why French Guiana?

Liberals will defend OP's bigotry.

Because its white.
I didn't included Guadeloupe, Martinique and other shit because they aren't white.

>and we would also control a majority of the Earth's natural resources.

Not even close.

NO!
ÞAÐ ER FISKUR OKKAR!
A
Ð

E
R

FISKEN VÅR!
I
S
K
U
R

O
K
K
A
R

A cooperation only trade and milwise maybe yes but NO FUCKING UNIONS

NEVER AGAIN! WE DIED IN 1319! RESSED BY RUSSIA IN 1814! THIS IS KIKING!

The americas would have been colonized and built a lot earlier, and you haven't even built the best parts you have stolen "Canada"

>did that for use.
>for use
>use
Burger education

Everyone always trying to steal our fisk

Our fisk is our fisk
Iceland's fiskur is their fiskur
Foroyjars fiskur is their fiskur
Greenlands fiskur is their fiskur
Orkeyjars fiskur is their fiskur
Hjaltlands fiskur is their fiskur
Suðureyjars fiskur is their fiskur

FISK!

Europeans are savages who can't resist killing each other over nothing. It would never work.

Everything that was Soviet property should be de facto excluded from civilisation. Everything to the east of Germany is ork territory.

Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Poland and all the rest should be left to rot in Moscow's cold grip.

New Zealand and Australia will be part of a United Asia before this was to happen.

WOW Spain and Portugal are white again in !!

FISK!

no
FUCK RUSSIA

This version is better.

All those countries united UNDER THE AMERICAN FLAG

I'm not disregarding the idea, I'm acknowledging that it would not go over well.

>Spain, Italy, Greece, Balkans, are not as financially stable as other nations highlighted. It may cause a Catalonian-esque rift (disproportions in production/GDP per capita may cause tension between states).
>Nations are so ideologically different that a government would never agree on anything
>Not one common language (not such a big deal now)
>Cultural/ ethnic tensions would be rampant (especially in the Balkans and eastern bloc.
>Including Georgia, and Bosnia and not Turkey or Albania

There's plenty of other issues that wouldn't go over well with everyone. If it's a White nation you want, you'd have to exclude half of Siberia and half of Canada. In the end it's just not viable.

Sorry for the long response.

Fuck off with your shitty maps

From murmansk to Vinland, we had all the fisk, didn't find the entire fiskmap

I agree. Kill all the nonwhites here, work together and focus on developing space exploration so we can leave this impure world.

>a fucking leaf

You're literally USSR 2.0, frozen wasteland with like 2 cities at the border of civilization (USA).

Can we puppet Japan and protect it from evil?

Map is all wrong, the whole part to murmansk were under the crown and protected against the Bjarmer on the other side there in part.

They had self rule, but it was our fisk, the protection of the King and Earl in Hålogaland.

Why can they never get this right, do I have to scan every fiskmap my self not even showing Svalbard, Helluland or Markland, that was once all our fisk til 1319 and such idiotic unions

Unions kill fisk

Finally someone with great idea, through it will be hard to achieve. If we ever manage to unite, we will be invincible.

Yes, but I don't want yellow niggers in the white nation

>Nigger wants EU cuckoldry on global scale.

Never been so happy to be excluded of something in my life.
Thanks frog-san.

It would be a white only nation.
Don't be jealous.

>With the help of friends, finally Poland can into space.

>Can India join ? An anglophone Indo-aryan empire maybe ?
kek not even Asia or the Middle East would want you in any union, you're practically alone.
NZ/Aus could work, but they'd be a lot of tension even then. Australian government is pretty corrupt.

>Zero punctuation.
How do you typo us -> use ?
Explains why you have spelling bees.

You'll be happier with your own kind, ork. Moscow is your true king, you know it in your tiny evil heart.

To be fair Soviets send one Pole into space.

norwegian "humour"

>your own kind
You still have no idea what you're talking about Zhang.

What about the white parts of South America? Like Argentina? Memes aside it's whiter than the US.

suuuuuuuure

Add Japan and South Korea

unless you can actually guarantee that it will be only white and they will get equal treatment under the government there is not point into even doing it.

>adding Cyprus
why? Fuck Cyprus

Get rid of the Turks and it's just Greece, but better.

why dont u understand that your joke isnt funny when no one responded the 4th time

No. Unions need to die.

>Unions need to die
>all 50 US states become independent nations
wew lad, that'd be something

HEY when it comes to fisk we don't fuck around, we're the only pepole on this planet stupid enough to basically face total nuclear annihilation because it's our fisk!

No Sir we don't fuck around with fisk!

Not when the bank fucks us over either
>FUCK YOU BANK YOU CAUSED CRASH, HERE IS MY CAR, HERE IS MY HOUSE

What the fuck are you talking about with Siberia and Canada? Both are easily affordable, the aforementioned nation however are not, the Balkans, Turkey and Caucasian countries would be a major hassle.

XD

Fucking banks.... trying to steal our fisk

It will just be another liberal world order project based on failed enlightenment philosophy

Asians can't drive.

name one white person living in the kuril islands.

another fisk map, USSR and later Russia and us fought for decades.

You can tell who the arseholes here are....
>keked got one of dem 80ies "cellphones" as captcha

>prove me wrong

what the fuck is wrong with you

Pic is actually from the icelandic crash, the guy had taken up a loan in foreign currency, their interest rates was sick back then 20%.... You had to have 3 jobs to get by, and the corrupt fucks crashed it all, you know this story

So worked hard all his life and they fuck it up
>Then they wanted shekels he couldn't cough up and was being raped in the process
>So then bank wants his stuff
Then dis is how we do

Yeah take the house and the car, fuckers
He moved to the mainland

This is the best way to WW3.

ftfy*

Absolutely this
Yurocucks constantly have to scream for America's help so Europe doesn't destroy each other, and we ANZACs get dragged into the yuro's mess as well

America is on its way to being Brazil 2.0 It cannot help anyone, not even itself.

I'd rather die then be in a union with the dutch.

>greenland
>white

>No Sweden
>No Germany
>No Cucknada

Better atleast!

it's past your bed time bjorn

Siberia and Canada is the only valuable in itself land whites have left. Everywhere else it is drained dry.

Never.

I agree I should have destroyed the car more, this I agree on
>OUR FISH

This is a possibility, but OP is a faggot.

LOL FISH JOKES JESUS CHRIST NO ONE FUCKING LIKES NORWAY

Yes, but only as a slave race.

>uniting with inferior Slavs

Europe is heading towards a multiracial and multicultural society too though

>Picks Argentina over Chile

first we unite our bit of the world, then we'll handle the rest

starting now in 2017

praise the Gottkanzler

>Seriously, an united white nation would be indestructible.

yeah it would but it's an impossible thought in today's society,
here's an example "FUCK YOU FROG, AGINCOURT WAS BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, YOU WILL BURN LIKE THAT BITCH JOAN OF ARC"
Europeans can't unify on anything, we have too much history stopping us from getting along, now imagine trying to get Americans into that union as well
and today's white man is a pussy, he does not care for his race and does not support ethno nationalism

maybe one day though frog bro, but I doubt in our life times

This is better