MILO IS OUT, TRUMP IS IN!

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE!

MILO THE PEDO IS OUT FROM CPAC, BUT TRUMP IS GOING TO REPLACE HIM!

REMINDER:

If you supported Milo the Nigger-loving faggot, you were never a TRUE Sup Forums user.

You were the "Alt-Right"/Newfag/r_TheDonald faggot.

Sup Forums this is a glorious day!

REJOICE!

politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-cpac-milo-yiannopoulos-tape-235204

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673
youtube.com/watch?v=uKe7wXK9T94
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY&feature=youtu.be&t=3792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything real to this milo pedo stuff? When I saw it I assumed they got a hold of his fucking the priest shit he used to talk about.

Smear tactics. Trump is better though, he needs to have a great spech to rally the right for 2018.

Why wasn't Trump speaking from the start?

No blueshart/jake tapper lies to divide us. it's failing like everything else though

i should have probably put a comma after "No"

>directly linking to politico
>no evidence that trump will replace milo

hello shill.

>victim blaming

Gg pol you are now libtards.

Search up the video. Don't trust shills.

He did say something equal to that.

>Stop holding others to their own standards
bluefart please go

Adults that go after children should be punished... It's not about if the child wants a relationship with them... they need to grow the fuck up.

t shill

>Cpac caves and darling Milo Namblalopolis is disinvited.
>Will probably lose his book deal.
>This is now considered a win.
Good job Sup Forums! I guess when you make a faggot nigger loving Pedo your spokesman, anything can qualify as a win.

he says unequivocably he's against pedophilia which is being attracted to girls and boys who haven't gone through puberty. he says also that some but not all people who are as young as thirteen, especially males, are ready to consent.

you can agree or disagree but he's not talking pedophilia.

I keep seeing people insisting that he was "advocating for sexual relationships between younger boys and older men", but having actually listened to the interview, he never did so (though he did make some other questionable comments). Is this actually an example of fake news?

Not that I'm complaining that the fag is being hanged in the court of public opinion, but I would have preferred if it happened because of something he actually did.

ephebophilia is so much better, right?

Exactly what the Nambla website says. The calling card of the child predator.

"She was asking for it your honor. Look at those titie blossoms."

Instead we cheer for the kike loving orange in Whisky Hotel?
>supporting Trump
>original Sup Forums
Just fuck off and KYS

you sound just as stuid as leftists, with the _exact_ same broken logic.
are you sure you're not some leftist nigger pretending to be one of...
>"Alt-Right"
oh, you're not one of us.
why are you here, nigger? has your inferior, sub-human neurology got you thinking your opinion is somehow valid or respected?
i could find a dog smarter than you are, nigger.
saged.

milo needs to decide who he is. first he was just gay. then he said he was christian. then suddenly he's jewish. now he's the fucking spokesperson for nambla.

it was all fun and games when it was just a raving nigger fucking faggot with bantz who was on our team, but pedo's don't get to live. if this was jail he'd have his fucking throat slashed open.

he's fucking done. no forgiveness for this shit.

Nope those are his exact words. Younger boys and older men, watch the full drunken peasants interview

So let's see:

He is a:

1) Jew.

2) Nigger lover ( His bf is black)

3) A homosexual.

4) A potential child pedo.

Number 4 is in question, but look at his other accomplishments.

This guy was NEVER part of our movement.

This guy was forced unto us by the Hillary Clinton shills to try and paint us at "Alt-Right".

There is no such thing as "Alt-right" and there never will be.

There is only Sup Forums.

And our only leader is Trump, nobody else.

Sup Forums disavows Milo.

Not particularly, but having listened to his actual words, he seemed to be comparing young gay men seeking out older gay men to young straight men seeking out sexual contact with older women (oftentimes their teachers).

He also stated, however, that he agreed with existing age of consent laws.

Milo is ourgay

>Number 4 is in question
It isn't. Homosexuality is a symptom of a deeper illness.

>you were never a TRUE Sup Forums user.

The cringe is real. Anyway, Milo stated amid a few jokes that he (himself) enjoyed hanging out with older guys and tried to seduce them... not that "sexual relationships between kids and men is ah-okay"

>Trump is our leader
>Pewdiepie is our leader
FTFY

How about you just link the actual audio instead of that screencap you keep passing around?

>This guy was NEVER part of our movement.

He was still a useful idiot. However, he had too much other filth and baggage attached to him to make him useful in perpetuity. Hopefully someone less degenerate steps up to fill in the void he'll be leaving behind when it comes to combating liberal campus culture.

He equivocates it by saying that current laws are probably pretty accurate but that in some cases a person much younger could consent and that he was ready. Watch the whole video. He is opening the door for predators. Dangerous business.

Good. The "Alt-Right" never existed here and no matter how hard CTR and the DNC tried to link them to us it never stuck. Milo is a degenerate, Jewish, British, nigger loving faggot. Absolutely nothing in his life is "Conservative" by any traditional sense.

yeah i agree with existing sex age of consent laws myself.

better. but i agree with existing consent laws.

>rants about TRUE Sup Forums
>posts politico links
archive links you massive newfaggot shill
>leaf
gtfo maple
>supporting Trump
where do you think you are?
>disavows
you have to go back faggot

>Deeply regrets the way his comments were interpreted

based

>1) Jew.
>2) Nigger lover ( His bf is black)
>3) A homosexual.
I thought you dutchbro's were liberal towards mincers like Milo?

>Anything real to this milo pedo stuff?

There's massive co-ordinated campaign against Milo going on.
The Dangerous Faggot is in the eyes of leftists the most dangerous "enemy thought leader". Remember the UC Berkeley riot.

Thread's OP is clearly clumsy shill working from a script.

We call women between 16 and 22 "girls" if they're in school, idk why you're capitalizing "BOYS" like it's some smoking gun.

And he was giving the dictionary definition of pedophilia. Not saying it's ok to fuck a 13 year old.

nope, just smear campaign. what he said was taken out of context. the media is extremely good at that. Just like how when Trump said "Mexico is sending their rapists" they changed it to "All Mexicans are rapists"

Wasn't paying attention to this fag can someone give me the tldr?

Trump is also being sued for calling Epstein a great guy whom also loves young women like he does and for being a potential rapist pedo

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

Nothing

>14
>child

Pick one.

Aren't the leftists already working to try and justify/normalize real pedophilia? Now they're trying to demonize Milo for supposedly doing that exact thing? They can't have it both ways.

KEK, Good timeline.
Preach.

>CTR and the DNC

This shit is being broadcasted in conservative radio non stop, calling "Nationalism" the work or the devil, breitbart is left wing news now. Its either God or nothing.

Your party is trying to eat you alive /pol
/fags.

>where do you think you are?
Newfag central.

Now we got actual pedos fucken everywhere. King pedo putin at the top. All rightard wingers. Every time. Everything you said about Obama was wrong
>a matrilineal religion of shekinah hoax and platonic complementarity that needs slaves and ignores that fags can make their own babies calls lgb bracketed people

He's the leader of the Alt Right and he wrote their rulebook.

He's the guy who said men should go their own way and never sex a woman ever again.

He's a hardcore Trump supporter also a gay mentally ill transgender with a gay black muslim boyfriend. No exaggeration.

>13
>Adult
Pick one

So you are ok whit someone doing it whit a 14yrs old? are you ok? are you sure you belong to Sup Forums ?
Family values is a big thing here.

We don't build morality based around what children "want"... They have no idea what "intimacy" is. Adults that go after children will be punished.

yeah I know who he IS what I was wondering was what was this whole pedo thing

well he's gay, so right off the bat he's more inclined to pedophilia. this is fact

Because CPAC is a gathering for neocons and cuckservative shills. They wouldn't let Trump speak at last years event either.

It's a media smear campaign

Who the fuck even goes to Breibart. Useless double speak tactics. You're not as intelligent as you think you are. Milo is a foreigner who deserves no opinion on American politics. Not only this but he hails from a country where just being gay was a crime until 40 years ago. Fuck him, and fuck you for assuming he ever had a home here. He, like all faggots...are orphans looking for Daddy to fuck them.

Lauren Southern and Blaire White are also useless mouthpieces who do not represent the population of this board and are exploiting traditional values for gibs...typical jewish trait.

Obama was the king of degeneracy. Obama opened the floodgates to the (((LGBT))) community. Fuck off faggot.

Nope. But if someone is, both parties involved are responsible, not just one.

pic related.

>been browsing 8ch for past few months
>remembers Sup Forums
>comes back
>whathappened.jpeg
why the fuck does everyone feel obligated to say "shill" and "newfag" so much here? It's such a toxic shithole. Sup Forums is fucking ruined, everyone worthwhile has left for 8ch

Homosexuality has only been normalized on a lie: that gay men are generally regular people and no more or less deviant than the average person. It's been normalized in the sense that two guys settling down behind a white picket fence is considered normal.

What Milo's talking about here is absolute common knowledge in gay culture. The man showing the young guy the tricks is absolute cliche and the plot of 90% of gay movies. Ask any fag you know, and I can almost guarantee that they'll have a story about how they were confused and didn't know what they wanted, but with the guidance of an experienced, usually older man, they got it all figured out.

Homosexuality in the abstract is normalized, but everything gays actually do scares the hell out of people and creeps them out.

Fuck off.

Pederasty is pedophila. And any of you fags who thought letting this mouth piece advocate for "le alt-right" have nobody but yourselves to blame.

He advocates for minors having a pseudodaddy relationship more than once that post. Fuck that queer pedo.

Thank God. He did a service early on for deflecting criticism of the "alt-right" by virtue of being a faggot, but his usefulness ended a long time ago. He was never part of the movement he claimed to speak for, just an ally of convenience. Somewhat related, Sup Forums needs to stop being retarded and admit they are under the broad umbrella of alt-right. Just because you have milquetoast reactionaries under the same banner doesn't mean you don't have polacks too

Some guy posted yesterday that this would happen and that its all a coordinated attack now that Milo after Milo's appearance on HBO.

Really fucking fires up them brain cells.

>everyone on Sup Forums is being a retard
>milo is not one of us
>but he is a good ally/tool
>to break sjw milleanials away from the indoctrination and to begin thinking critically
>has started many on the first steps of the redpill path

Piers Morgan is the same. He is a gun grabbing faggot, but anyone who tells people to think outside of the mainstream thought towards right wing ideals are a VERY useful and NEEDED tools in our arsenal.

So no, milo isn't going to win and ideological purity contests and he isn't fully redpilled, and yes he is a degenerate, but you can't start people out immediately on Jared Taylor type stuff. You need to ease leftiss into it with a jester-like faggot. The most important thing is if they challenge them to breakthe indoctrination spell, look at the media narrative with a critical eye, seek out statistics and drift towards the right.

As much as i hate "alt-lite" or "alt-right" we need these normie outreach bridges to bring people to our side.

:^) he has outed other pedos so he has not ordered pizza.
There is a video where he says whit no edits that 14yrs is ok if the indevidual is in on it and both are responsible.

There was a 9yrs old giving birth in india.
So where is the limit. I bet the 9yrs wanted a child.

So Milo btfo go cry.

Its the priest stuff from Joe Rogan, and the quote circulating is not what I heard, although I found what he said disgusting.

Spread this

Alt-Lite REKT once again.

Because we genuinely get shills here.

Sup Forums is a actually relevant.

It's still a win. It's time to purify the Right:
>no jews
>no non-whites
>no sexual deviants

>No True Scotsman Fallacy

Yeah, not falling for this bait

>BUT TRUMP IS GOING TO REPLACE HIM!

Sauce on this?

>Conservative
>Gay
>Catholic

This fucking faggot needs to burn at the stake.

video twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673

>politico.com

Kill yourself

Right now.

>tape
Are they trying to imply his conversation was leaked from a hidden recording? He was on the Joe fucking Rogan podcast for god sake. Milo just needs to own up to making up the priest story. He won't, though.

What would a Jew being doing around a Church or Rectory is the more important question. He's turning the Tumblr rape fantasy of "it happened to me too" into a chess move for faggots. Rape, statistically speaking anyway, is astronomically high in the gay male community.

This I have not seen ONE FUCKING link to the audio. It is very similar to what he said on Joe Rogan, but I have not listened to the drunken peasants. Provide link Fag or your story is fake news.

The way these faggot shills are rallying against milo just makes me like him more and more.
You dumb faggots take milo's bait every single time

CTR, neocons, liberals, antifas and stromfront identity politicucks BTFO.

You fucking autistic Idiot, this is not new news.
What is new about this is that some leftist mainstream media has taken this out of context (surprised? motherfucker).
He has been molested by the sick priest, and Milo's way of coping with it is to say "that it's not the worst thing in the world" (which may be wrong, but it's his god given opinion). Which is what it looks like when u are not the spineless motherfucker. Probably his homosexuality is the product
of this molestation. But fuck it.
Milo is a fucking honest person that believes in freedom with every inch of his body. And if u assholes turn ur back on him u are not better than virtue signaling left.

While we are on the topic; do you fucking virgins know how many blacks and gays and jews. Actually, agrees with the libertarian right. Are they seriously your enemies? How do you know they did not do more than ur sorry ass for the freedom of us all.

I myself have enjoyed in the last few years rivers of feminist and leftist tears this man has caused. Fuck you are stupid......

youtube.com/watch?v=uKe7wXK9T94

It's a textbook coordinated character assassination.

>When I saw it I assumed they got a hold of his fucking the priest shit he used to talk about.

That's exactly what happened. They edited some clips from old podcasts that he did and spinned it as some kind of new dark "revelation".

From another thread bc i'm lazy
>"This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents."
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY&feature=youtu.be&t=3792

So much damage control.

>we
>support
>movement/group

It's just oo obvious still. Try again.

Don't you have an eceleb's family to dox?

That video,is edited. Stop fucking posting it or post the original.

Exactly his point, he said that on a podcast seen by hundreds of thousands of people a year ago.

The fact that they are implying this is some new video is retarded.

Hes catholic, hes jewish matrilineally

Apparently he's talking about guys in their late teens. Sort of like how we call women "girls" until they're like 22.

Shariablue go away

age of consent in brazil is 14, so I don't see the problem.

He just said he saw pedo stuff with children as young as 13 years old in a Hollywood party but refused to give names. He is a pedolover. Some Sup Forumsacks are trying to deny, but it's too late. He fucked up at CPAC telling all that stuff. Also this fucking faggot is talking about a fucking priest who made him suck his motherfucking cock. Is not only one adult, but a priest. He is fucking with the church too. It's a fucking mess.

Only redditors thought that a homosexual jewish pedophile could ever in a million years be /ourguy/