My 21 year old girlfriend just broke up with me 2 weeks ago and has since turned into a drunken club rat...

My 21 year old girlfriend just broke up with me 2 weeks ago and has since turned into a drunken club rat. I have no interest in pursuing her further now.

WITH THAT IN MIND, where would be a Sup Forums approved place to meet a nice girl you can wife up and extend the glory of the white race with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B5YNiCfWC3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

blacksingles dot com

church you dumb nigger

Did she had brown eyes? If she did good riddance then she did you a favor... I guess you can find girl in church but you are too degenerate for something like that because you browse Sup Forums...

She probably left you for Jamal. White boys just can't compete with Jamal's 11 inch BBC

Red hair, brown eyes. I have a weakness for redheads

Church

Ukraine

Ireland

can also try online dating, filter out the degens

How the fuck do you meet girls at church? Churches are filled with old women and families, not single young ladies.

School,work

Lmao you still want her don't front

>Church is full of families
Where do you think the single young girls come from?

He said he's looking for a white girl

We're due for a mega recession this year. Forget about starting a family anytime soon.

Collage library bro. Its worth of a shot. Not every girl is a whore.

>Jakub

they're all just trying to dick the youth group leader anyways if they are there.

Why would you ask a bunch of retarded virgins, how the fuck should we know?

Go be a fucking normie and bone succubi from tinder, that's all I can figure., if anyone knew where to find what you're asking for we wouldn't be on this god forsaken board

>he hasn't given up on life already

Not everyone is stupid enough to go to college in the current year BRO

Irish are white
Das shillist

I am. Deeply regretting it.

This, what a cuck.

I can vouch for it. Back in highschool it was like a harem anime, there were good pickings. HOWEVER, 90% of them were fucking batshit insane and fucked over a lot of guys emotionally.

jdate

or be a degenerate and bone russian bears on grindr

wise user is correct

Try a dating app, all these MGTOW cucks will tell you that it's a Jewish plot but my fathers second marriage has gone pretty well and he met his wife on there. What do you have to lose? Nothing: unless you decide to pay a couple of dollars for premium services.

Refuted countless times. Those girls are quickly and easily corrupted in university. young women are a product of whatever social environment they're in at the time.

im jewish and i can tell you its a jewish plot

Fuck off proxyfag

Thanks for the heads up Schlomo. Probably just buttering us up for the really big jewish plot but thanks nonetheless.

I bumped into my wife online, I don't recommend it though because I also found a bunch of fucking nutjobs and ended up with a legitimate special needs woman stalking me somehow.

>tfw too smart for getting shot

>what do you got to lose, MGTOW cucks?
>my dad is divorced

>
>
>Refuted countless times. Those girls are quickly and easily corrupted in university. young women are a product of whatever social environment they're in at the time.
That's why women need to go straight from their parents to their husband. Any freedom will be spent slowly devolving into a degenerate and ruining their attractiveness.

you just broke got broken up with, so now you want to find another person to wife up? why not just enjoy being single and let it happen naturally? forcing relationships is never a good thing.

farmersonly.com

This. Canada is especially overdue for one and is already hurting. You'd be crazy to shack up and have kids here right now.

>been a while since
>at party, a russian/german girl is interessted in me
>a little fat, but cute face
>fuckit.webm
>fuck her
>next day, texting each other
>she asks for a joke
>tell joke
>ask for one in return
>"how many jews can fit in a german car?"
>"depends on how big the ash tray is"
Holy shit guys, I think she's a keeper

>make her your gf
>get /fit/ with her
I want this but I don't like fat chicks

>where would be a Sup Forums approved place to meet a nice girl you can wife up and extend the glory of the white race with?
church

What was the joke you told her?

>belgium is a real country
She didn't find it funny...

Been here too long

We just went over this

go to a reformed RCUS church. plenty of pure young women there.

t.Camp councilor for annual church youth camp

hit lawyer, delete your gym, facebook up

Leaf

go MGTOW, women are trash

She's probably telling all her friends that if you really cared for the relationship, you would've tried to win her back and this is proof that she meant nothing to you.

church

>church you dumb nigger
dunno nigger, sometimes I go to church and the girls are with their families or boyfriends, they do the mass and they fuck right off after, it's a really shitty climate to approach a girl for a date unless you're a 10/10 chad and don't need to give a fuck

maybe doing some volunteer work for the church could work, but not sure how that works

My local mega Baptist Church has thousands of members and a singles bible study night.

Farmersonly.com

>going to church to get laid

damn... this a pretty fine idea

Yes, you've been leafed.

I know that feel bro. At least you didn't date a liberal woman, even though I'm glad that shits over.

Nobody disses my cat.

Religious youth groups, they can be organized through student unions such as a catholic student union.
Other tip would be equestrian clubs, 95% girls / women who are in their 20s-30s.

But youll be stuck with a girl that actually cares about religion and shit. Way to much of a hassle.

Was burning in Hell part of your plan?

A place that a nigger doesn't know exists
A libary

There are no red pulled girls.
Go get fit and read a book and work on a car.
Fucking profligate.

Those women absolve themselves of sin anyway. The religion is predicated on scapegoating.

Met my wife in the Philippines. Mail order brides are great.
>loyal
>virgin
>hot

Just careful to fall for a scam!

But remember dating a western girl IS KNOWINGLY falling for a scam!

Take your chances over seas

Tinder

Poland. Worth the trip

Milk drinking nord.

Don't worry user, I thought your joke was funny.

This is good bait. Where are all the replies?

It's funny how much these fuckers go on about the vaginal Jew.
You better have a stack of cash to let the cunt in line.
Or else you're a nazi rapist.

Bookshops

Libraries

Supermarkets in nice areas

Networking events

Mixed gender sports. Rock climbing is great apparently

Yoga

Dancing classes

>I'm only 66 percent white
>I'm not lactose-intolerant
Did I hit the jackpot, bros?

Tbh i beleive that hell is victim of a bad publicity campaign from god. Its more like a resort with warm temperatures all around and all the male and female succubi you could want and drugs without the bad sides

Church girls are whore.
-guy who banged a lot of church women.

church

This post is pretty suspicious

All of these whore visit to look like well rounded.
You are all idiots itt.
Women and men are trash go read a book and build a vehicle.

That's what happens when Sup Forums becomes a normalfag ego waving contest

>-guy who banged a lot of church women.
even if it's true you didn't hook up with them in church

all of this

thicc is the way to go

enjoy being replaced by a robot you retard

There are whores everywhere including church. You can definitely find wholesome girls in these locations. But you need to know the signs.

I'm sure robot fluffers are two years in the future.

Enjoy your oversaturated/high-school 2.0 no skills degree in the hopes of being hired to spend most of the year paying taxes and debts.

i don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but these are very case-specific. for example rock climbing in my area is full of liberals, bookshops are full of sjws and lgbts and so forth

you have to be wary because nowadays these "sophisticated" types are also the most dangerous, ie people that drink coffee, hang out in bookshops, have "outdoorsy" hobbies and so forth, behind the scenes many of them are literally the worst kind of orgy rainbow sexual libtards on the planet.

as another example i know a place where people go for dance classes and its crawling with smelly sjw types and (if i can coin a term) nu-females (the counterpart to nu-males)

my advice instead is to find middle aged traditional minded males in the trades or whatever that have daughters they keep away from degeneracy, and try and impress your way into getting a date with one of them

Same thing happened to me. Women are useless, at least in the West. I've given up on the search hobestly.

Who the fuck meets women at church?!

Swimming pools

Gyms

Volleyball

Libraries

Abortion clinics

Theatre events

Art classes

Tattoo parlors and drug dens.
Women can't save men but men can save women, very easily.

Americans appearantly, but im still not sure this isnt a meme

>Abortion clinics
You must be desperate sadiq, i have some goats for you if you need them.

>Swimming Pools
youtu.be/B5YNiCfWC3A

Kendrick was okay, until he went WE WUZ

outside

Funerals, especially the widows.

Probably just wishful thinking by LARPers

Church girl here. We only date guys whose families have money. Why else save your virginity? Nobody needs to save their virginity for an average man.