Group bypasses unmanned TSA security gate at airport, presumed aboard flights

>A group of 11 people went through an unmanned TSA security gate at John F. Kennedy International Airport and are now believed to have boarded flights, according to NBC News investigative reporter Tom Winter, citing officials.

>Winter said on Twitter at least three of the 11 people set off the metal detector when going through the gate, as scene on a review of police surveillance footage.

newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/protesters-gather-declaring-notmypresident-to-protect-americas-values

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/nation-world/report-group-bypasses-unmanned-tsa-security-gate-at-airport-presumed-aboard-flights
newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/report-group-bypasses-unmanned-tsa-security-gate-at-airport-presumed-aboard-flights
twitter.com/tom_winter
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/20/11-people-get-through-tsa-checkpoint-without-scree/
nypost.com/2017/02/20/eleven-travelers-breeze-through-jfk-airport-in-security-lapse/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320366-passengers-allowed-to-pass-through-airport-security-after-tsa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums ignores a real happening
>bait threads get +300 replies

sad

FUG
BUMPING THIS

B

U

M

Bump

P

Mother of god.

From the article:
>LIVE: Protesters gather, declaring #NotMyPresident to 'protect America's values'

FAKE NEWS SAGE AND REPORT

cool stuff

And then?

rip freedom tower

They landed hours ago faggot
Keep up

The link is fake.

Why the hell?

Come back when the plane lands faggot

Here's a link to the actual story
wjla.com/news/nation-world/report-group-bypasses-unmanned-tsa-security-gate-at-airport-presumed-aboard-flights

Faggot thread from hell.

Step 1: Fuck off, OP
Step 2: Sage

Where were yoo... when they blew up those tooooowers? Where were yoo... when they shot up that gay cluuuub?

OP is a fag, as usual:

newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/report-group-bypasses-unmanned-tsa-security-gate-at-airport-presumed-aboard-flights

Why isn't this getting any attention?
Everyone in Sup Forums is ignoring the real news while focusing on a faggot that condones diddling with little boys

>why isn't this getting any attention
>saudi arabia

i don't know, you tell us

TSA statement.

twitter.com/tom_winter

Inb4 iranians

So It wasn't some coordinated effort, just a few TSA retards didn't do their job right.

Not happening

bump

How the fuck is the TSA so shit that they leave a checkpoint unmanned? And at a major airport too? I've been in the middle of nowhere flying and there's a security guy at the checkpoint at 3 in the morning with no one there. What the fuck?

It's happening

Trip.s confirm

Bump

>potato nigger
haha good one Willy up M'arse

We kinda miss the good ol' days of the Arabian Irish relations

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

HERE WE GO, I WAS HERE ON 20/2

202 GANG HOL UP

If digits we get a plane in trump tower

if digits america will be great again.

Why do you guys latch on to fake news tweet?
It's not a happening until its happening. sage.

Dafuq is happening?

happened at 6 am so its fucking nothing

If it's happening at all, it's an American happening.

Therefore, 220.

keep me poasted guys

great job TSA

>so much butthurt

Holy shit i think i hit a nerve, did i piss ya off you dirty sandnigger?

Your jimmies seem to be rustling pretty hard
will you explode if i shit on your mohhamad buddy you goatfucker?

TSA being fuckups? Surely you jest?

Speak for yourself O'Connor
Irony at its best

They never get fired.

There are always more TSA than needed, every time.

i anit even angry. top bantz

>TSA

Pic related.

>arabs are almost as bad as the irish

never thought of it this way desu

Irony at its best

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word there Muhammed.

>Use Mohammad Goat fuck MayMay
>Thats sure will rustle his jimmies lol
Try again bruh

are you wearing one of those bed sheets right now?

>When apprehended all eleven acted confused and claimed to not know how to speak English.

Actually yes I am

A jewish-owned company "accidentally" dropped the ball.

Wonder if they had to do anything with the Russian ambassador dying?

GET IN HERE LADS!

This is the alt-right fake news that Trumps been talking about.
Trump's going to put you lying alt-righters in the fucking dirt for making up all this shit.

Huh...

If I got caught not doing my job I'd be fired.

Ghost in the shell woot

Not habbening, even IF kebabs with guns got in, no way they could get past the cockpit door.

Bump

>unmanned security gate
Are you wanna die

bamp

Kek awesome image. Also bumped.

>It wasn’t until about two hours later that Port Authority cops were notified despite a protocol that they immediately be alerted. The Port Authority then flooded the terminal with their own cops but still couldn’t find the passengers.
lol, ok...

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/20/11-people-get-through-tsa-checkpoint-without-scree/
nypost.com/2017/02/20/eleven-travelers-breeze-through-jfk-airport-in-security-lapse/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320366-passengers-allowed-to-pass-through-airport-security-after-tsa

As scary as the incident is it's not happening.

Too long ago. Every terrorist would have hijacked the plane by now.

bump for investigation

humpity bumpty. ARE WE SCRAMBLING THE RAPTORS YET

Kek wills a grand happening pls

all is well and there will be no happenings

k...keep me posted

>Trump's going to

You know what shilling is, right? It’s this thing called shill post. And other things. Like lots of things are done with shilling. Including some bad things.

Trips + habbening thread... oh boy!

Jewry is afoot

Become one with the bump

It's probably nothing but I really want it to be something, fuck me I'm bored

Soylent Beef is people!

Well shit. Bumping

O great kek....allow us a true happening. Awaken us to the truth.

windessed! fug

Anyone remember the days when getting on a plane was no more a big deal than getting on a train? Back before we decided to embrace diversity.

Let it Happen!
e
t

i
t

H
a
p
p
e
n

neeearrrmm.

Holy Shit.
>praise kek

TANKS IN 15!

What would happen, if...?

TANKS IN 30

i dont think any of us are old enough to remember the 80s

post your face when you find out that the planes got hijacked one or two hit trump tower and the hijackers are from CTR yelling he will not devide us.

Yep.

Smoking in the plane ok too. I remember boarding in dallas once when security check was a question to everyone at once: "raise your hand, if you have a bomb"

Being this new

Bump.

Guess I'll lurk more.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

bumb "D"DD"DL:DDDDDDDD:D::;dDDDDD

Jet fuel cant melt gold you mong

wew faggot

How's it feel knowing Sandpeople r banging ur ma? Oh shit nvm yall prolly have threesomes

Also checked. Didn't Kek bless a post that said we'd see another 9/11?

BUMPING THIS OH FUCK