Presidents Day

It's Presidents day Sup Forums

Who is your favorite president?

Who is the best president? (not favorite)

Who is the worst president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
politicalvelcraft.org/2013/07/24/i-killed-the-bank-president-andrew-jackson-u-s-vice-president-aaron-burr-shoots-rothschild-czar-alexander-hamilton/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXHyFUXvGAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Andrew Jackson

Thomas Jefferson

Jimmy Carter

>Teddy Roosevelt

>Andrew Jackson

>Andrew Johnson

coolidge
1st
fdr

Jackson

Polk

Jefferson

Andrew Action Jackson

Trump

Trump

Trump

>Carter
Carter wasn't that bad, he was given a pretty shitty situation, and he was a bit naive, but honestly did pretty well.

Was one of the few presidents that stood up to the military industrial complex.

Eisenhower is underrated

Theodore Roosevelt

John F. Kennedy

Abraham Lincoln

That's true. I don't think Ford would've solved the issues Carter dealt with any differently.

Regardless of what people think of Carter as a president, he's one of the greatest human beings out there.

Carter was a fucking idiot. He is why you dont vote for a nice guy.

>Favorite
Teddy Roosevelt

>Best
Washington or Jefferson

>Worst
Andrew Johnson or Woodrow Wilson. Wilson is more responsible for American decline than really any others but he wasn't evil by intent whereas Johnson knew exactly what he was doing.

Who is your favorite president?
>Barry Goldwater in the alternate timeline

Who is the best president? (not favorite)
Calvin Coolidge

Who is the worst president?
>Woodrow Wilson

>Andrew Johnson
What'd he do?

Jackson obviously
FUCK THE BANKS
FUCK THE INDIANS TOO

>Fucking idiot
Why because he didn't nuke Iran? Well 1979 was a little bit different than 2017 kiddo.
the USSR was an actual threat then. Plus we just spent the last 10 years in Vietnam.

Not that poster but Johnson fucked up what could have be a productive reconstruction. He spend his whole presidency at odds with congress.

Same thing will happen to Trump in 2018.

Jefferson

Jefferson

Woodrow Wilson, FDR, or Obongomongo

James Polk
George Washington
Andrew Jackson

only correct answers and order

Andrew Jackson

George Washington

Woodrow Wilson

Big daddy Trump is my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Not even memeing, I told my friends this about Trump. Trump even looks like Johnson.

I like Trump, but I really can see him being Andrew Johnson 2.0 if he doesn't fix up his act.

Theodore

Andrew Jackson

Trump

This is also good

What'd he fuck up? I've never even heard of this guy.

>Favorite
Teddy/Washington/Jefferson/Polk/Jackson.
>Best
Any of the above.
>Worst
Carter/Obama/FDR/Wilson/Lincoln

Trump will soon join the first and second brackets.

TL;DR version
In an effort to bring the south back in, Lincolin brought in Johnson from Tennessee (the only Southern Congressman to not join the Confederacy) as his running mate.

After the war, the Republican congress was out for blood for the south. However Lincoln had enough respect he could wrangle the radicals in, but once he was assassinated, Johnson took over. The republicans in congress loathed a southerner in the white house (a little twist of irony in history) They wanted harsh terms for the south (think Germany 1918) Johnson was all against it. So the two sides fought for 4 years.

Congress passed a law stating that the president needed congressional approval to fire a cabinet member Johnson of course vetoed it, but they overrode it. It was a set up, because they knew that one of his cabinet members was going to turn against him. He fired him, they said Johnson broke the law, they impeached him. It went down to a single vote and Johnson remained in office.

I truth Johnson was shit, but congress was shit too.

>Who is your favorite president?
Donald Trump. I'll admit that the recent election has made me biased, though.
>Who is the best president?
Theodore Roosevelt
>Who is the worst president?
Woodrow Wilson

>Woodrow Wilson
You know if the Europoor's would have listened to him, WW2 wouldn't have happened.

>worst president
George W. he was really bad

Jefferson
Lincoln
FDR

Richard Nixon

Andrew Jackson

Woodrow Wilson

I know I'm not u.s. citizen but w/e

>Who is your favorite president?
John Fitzgerald Kennedy - He wanted to fight the "shadow government", banks, injustice, lobbyists etc.

>Who is the best president? (not favorite)
President Andrew Jackson with his quote - I killed the Bank.

politicalvelcraft.org/2013/07/24/i-killed-the-bank-president-andrew-jackson-u-s-vice-president-aaron-burr-shoots-rothschild-czar-alexander-hamilton/

>Who is the worst president?
Lyndon B. Johnson - he single-handedly fucked what Kennedy stood for with discarding Executive Order 11110

youtube.com/watch?v=OXHyFUXvGAk

This interesting read about Executive Order 11110 (a presidential decree inacted June, 4th 1963) that strips the Federal Reserve of it’s authority to charge interest on money loaned to the US government (money that is created out of thin air). This order has never been repealed and could be enacted immediately. This is some powerful information and is quite relevant today.

If your worst P Resident isn't Wilson you don't know SHIT about American history. Guy single handedly killed this country for over a century.

Ike for sure.

Man is a fucking god for those highways

I don't like Obama but at least he's the only one who's not a white male so Obama

Andrew Jackson

Teddy Roosevelt

FDR or Woodrow Wilson

oy vey

Andrew Jackson
James K. Polk
Dubyah