THE CHESSMASTER STRIKES AGAIN

>Make vague comment about the current state of Sweden
>The fake news media latch on to comment and publish articles claiming you said there was a terror attack in Sweden
>Clarify that you were simply commenting on an observation about the behaviour and impact of immigrants/refugees in Sweden
>Fake news media BTFO
>Consequently cause normies to conduct research into the topic of immigration to Sweden and the impact it has had on the country
>Create widespread awareness of the rape problem in Sweden
>The political left BTFO

Seriously, was Trump trained by Bobby Fischer or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What I hated were the articles like 'TRUMP CITES (FAKE) TERROR ATTACK" which was trending a full day after he had tweeted his clarification

T

R

U-

M-

P-

nigger

#NotMyPresidentDay

fuck off daquaan

Only a leaf would fucking try to stop that trump train. You are literally (i mean in real life) a fucking nigger.

he need 2 be impeached tho, he lie 24/8

Trump trained Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer, despite being a kike himself, was actually very anti-semetic and ended up getting himself excommunicated from the US. Meanwhile Trump loves and endorses Israel.

4 D
C H E S S

of course americans must have 8 days and not 7 like the rest of the world. fucking arrogant faggots.

its called being a scummy business troll

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

This would be cool if it wasnt samefag
but since it is, its just kinda... lame

>he need 2 be impeached tho, he lie 24/8
you must have read that on cnn.

The swedish government says there has been no significant increase in crime since they've been accepting migrants. Sorry, drumpfkins, but this is only debunking your sad little movement of hate.

C H E
C K M
A T E

I was just bumping this topic because it made sense

Never thought about it like that. The fake media are redpilling people without even clocking.

I know that is what we are hoping for but most lefties aren't waking up or doing their own research. They just see Trump as backpedaling and a retard. Just go on imgur and find one of the many many political posts (even though they so adamantly state they hate all political posts. EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE BECAUSE LOL ITS SO TRUE FUCK DRUMP +1). Its usually hundreds of comments calling him an idiot and circle jerking with each other. The handful of comments that disagree are downvoted to oblivion and the users are insulted.

The media doing this, and with pewdiepie getting screwed over(I hate that i am forced to defend that faggot), has made me realize just how FAKE the news is. I knew it was bad, but they are just lying at this point and they are not even trying to hide it.

We're on to what's going on inside your shed, Sven.

Prepare for further global embarrassment. Thank God Trump was here to enlighten the world about your own self hatred and dangerous immigration policies.

kek approves

More like
>Trump makes a vague statement that doesn't mean anything
>Media go apeshit and paints him at literally hitler
I think everyone ends up looking stupid whenever Trump talks

Just watched a live news report on TV4 (largest commercial tv channel in Sweden), where they included a Fox News coverage on Sweden's failed immigration (just short snippet but otherwise unedited) including some interview with The Tuck.
This is fucking amazing. The world got 4D chess'd again. All the memes are becoming one.

It's true, all of it

I've been bombing social media with news stories about swedens rape problem

The normies are horrified

But this is the deal, we are a player in trumps game. We must do our part to help him win

Worry not brother. The actual full on lefties won't see the light just yet, their feeble minds will not allow them to do so.

We must first secure the normies. We must take the middle ground, the no-mans land etc. This kind of genuis maneuvering by Trump is working perfectly.

Slowly but surely, we are dominating the mid field.

Victory will be ours. Praise Kek!

This isn't happening though
>Media isn't covering Sweden
>Media uses info given by Swedes that show crime is low
>Media points out American crime is higher
>Media laughs at Drumpf for not watching the FOX segment properly.