Commiefornian here, I want to create a list of based states to better decide where I should move to...

Commiefornian here, I want to create a list of based states to better decide where I should move to. I am currently thinking about New Hampshire. Where else would you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuHQJH9Wm_w
youtu.be/LAjznAJe5uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Free state of Jefferson

I'd tell you which state but I don't want more commie trash in here.

He's talking about Colorado.

Don't come to Texas we are fucking full.

FUCK OFF PUSSIE WE DONT NEED ANY MORE SCUM FLOODING OUR STATES

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

pls guys im not one of them i dont belong here

GA.

Move to Louisiana! Its beautiful here! Property is cheap, lots of good jobs, and everyone loves us here! Moved here two years ago and everyone basically sucks my dick because I'm from west coast best coast!

American Samoa is hecka based, cali bro

If you're even a little Mexican, you have to stay or go back to Mexico.

>claims he's not one of them

>will vote for

>more taxes
>MUH schools
>muh CHILLINS
>"sensible" gun laws
>"common sense" gun laws
>any other stupid ban that bans something that hurts him or "the CHILLINS" fee fees

Californians are trash. You and I both know you're actually liberal trash that so desperately wants to be conservative. Let me guess you voted yes to ban the plastic bags? Fuck you. You and your kind are the reason states like Texas are little more blue now.

Minnesnowta, if you don't mind having your ass frozen off constantly

>GA
keep trappin'
youtube.com/watch?v=fuHQJH9Wm_w

I live in Arkansas.

I like the seclusion of abundant big rural properties. I like the low cost of living. I like the amount outdoorsmanship type activities that are available here. We have one of the best natural beauty and wildlife/hunting scenes in the US. I like having my guns.

The people are okay. Less educated generally, but hospitable. The towns are okay, Hot Springs and NWArkansas are the only noteworthy parts.

you need a vivid imagination if you want a lot of variety in your activities.

Arizona is gun friendly and we're stealing all your businesses anyways

Just move to San Diego; the best county in California.

Forgot to attach link.
youtu.be/LAjznAJe5uQ

That's where I'm at actually. But in Spring Valley (shit)

DUR HUR LE COMMIE FORNIA MAY MAY

40% of this state voted trump, and also a reminder that all our taxes go to fund cletus and his fat ass trailer trash wife/sisters welfare money that they shop at walmart with, so its actually the red states who are the real reds