youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8fdGOrztI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvGmyvohZvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop giving this autistic edgy faggot attention

Fuck off Milo.

what is milo doing in mexico?

fuck off styx

nice fuckin job, one internet faggot talking shit about onether, literal internet faggot
fuck off you gaymaster

Shadilay, Styxers!

you know...

the only good Styx videos are the MRE ones

he looks like an autist

You see?

Styx is /ourguy/.

He is vintage Sup Forums.

Not these newfags going around saying Milo is /ourguy/.

Based Styx.

the only thing i can't seem to get is how is it that cp illegal but yet same sex relationships oh yea that's fine its called the slippery slope at least ppl acknowledge that cp is wrong but i really wish i could go back in time to live in 50s/ early 60s :/

Glad I saw this, this pedo apologism really changed my opinion on Milo

Sorry to ask that but who is Milo exactly ?

Put on a shirt, you fucking disgusting white trash slob!

you dont like fags spreading aids you fucking bigot?

Bill maher compared him to Christopher Hitchens friday wtf

no i don't never cared for them ppl said ah yea just let them be you'll never see phedos being accepted NOW LOOK where we are wtf i hate this timeline sometimes its bitter sweet sometimes :/

hitchens was very overrated

>be styx
>support abortion
>call milo a pedo

LEL.

I literally saw some potato nigger saying normies like Styx are ruining Sup Forums.

Welp
*applauses to the kikes*
You've won this battle, kikes.
We're definitely divided on the issue and will eat the shit out of each other for weeks to come.
Also took out a big recruiting tool towards more right-wing thinking.

I mean, you have to admit a job well done. This is going to hurt ourside for the forseeable future. Racist/homophobic/sexist/etc was worn out but "pedophile" still stings with fullstrength.

Everyone, lets give the kikes a round of applause for a perfectly executed attack to weaken our side in the culture war.

We're not gonna win this one. Too many stupid short sighted retards on our side. And we were already pre-split between normie-redpillers (milo/alt-right fags) and full blown true redpillers (ethnic nationalists). This put a firecracker in the fault line and this will shake things up and really weaken ourside.

Bravo kikes. Bravo. You still got it

kek, we need to call him out for it

DUDES HELP ME I CANT STOP DRINKING DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!

goodbye milo. press f to pay respects...

F

>Vows to ban pedo defenders
>Won't ban people calling for summary executions and torture

f

Just watching so many people defend Milo makes me sick

...I don't know who he is but fucking young teens and having abortions has nothing to do with eachother though I disagree with both.

KEK

>thats about all
>and fuck milo
>and peace out

MILO BTFO....STYX HAS GONE NUCLEAR....HOW WILL MILO RECOVER??

BTFO
T
F
O

>implying those 2 are wrong

Also lol at the edgy "satanist" kvetching about pedophilia harder than a conservative bible belt soccer mom circa 1980.

"/ourguy/" is a concept created by underage new fags

Jesus christ what the fuck is that thing?

WORSE THAN LEAFS I SWEAR

>kek, we need to call him out for it

yeah, on account of an edited, out of context video done by that fat fuck of an amazing atheist.

yeah, and hitlary had 95% chance of winning the US election. and CNN is not fake news.

He has a point here, but I would lie if I would say I never liked Milo anyway.
We should give some props to the prognosticator of prognosticators. Ghost was right about Milo all along.

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII??

PERVERSIONS

SO STYX IS ACCEPTING THAT THERE ARE DEGENERACIES?

I had mixed feelings about the whole milo issue today but yeah fuck him after I saw the video.

>it can be a good impact on young boys to be together with older men

good lord fuck no

Daily reminder styx is far worse than Milo even if he was a pedo

Hello shill.

People on this site don't post like this.

kys

what did he say about him?

well, it escaped a biolab a couple of decades ago, the rest is history

kek what the fuck is this

Homos don't belong in our movement

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

?

yea fuck pedos fuck fags etc only diff is fags are accepted for some reason but oh well at least can still hate pedos while we can till that's accepted im sure cause muh muh liberalism

Why is his channel blocked in germany?????????

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????

I bet Styx sucks more cocks than Milo

If Milo goes down in flames, that is a good thing.
I think he achieved what he wanted anyway:
-became notorious/famous
-made lots of cash
-crashed the new right-wing initiative with no survivors

Gays are allies to the right-wing but Faggots aren't. And you didn't spot the faggot, even though he told you that he was a dangerous faggot all along.

Audible kek

That we should not make an idol out of him becuase he will only drag our movement down. And that he is an AIDS infected sadists who likes to cause riots to make others suffer, kind of like Deray.

not even cutefemenine boys??

only liberals fuck young teens and are shilling for laws that will make it legal. e.g. holland.

calling milo a pedo without any evidence is retarded. and it won't work. why? because now you have CTR, liberals, neocons, stormfront fags and the MSM ranting about milo in unison.

haven't you learned anything from this past US election, user?

I have no idea who the fuck this is, but
>6head
>betacringe long hair
>shirtless with leather jacket

Yeah, this is totally /betapol/'s man.

>we
>movement
>support

Pls. It's the current year. Still weak.

Milo is a cunt

he speaks against judaism.

so he is a racis.

He is worth watching. Do not be fooled by his looks.

>Alt-right is a bunch of racist, homophobic, anti-semitic Nazi!!!

>A homosexual, pedophile Jew with black boyfriends is their leader!!!

fuck styx, the only interesting thing about him is his occult interest. and he's an awful occultist. he's an entry lvl solipsist that doesn't know shit about alchemy besides rethoric speech on how it's not crazy to be an occultist

fuck milo too tho

cringy as fuck, you should go back to le-reddit

Hitchens liked men so there's one thing they share in common

>gay conservative
>see Milo, finally a new hope
>turns out Milo touched by a "nice pedo"
>now is also thinks he's a "nice pedo"
>just like the person that molested me
>realize that Sup Forums was right and it is a mental illness
>TFW BRB going to get my car battery and Pence the gay away

put your location to russia and it's unblocked. Styx speaks out against islamic mass immigration, multiculturalism and zionism. Naturally he is blocked in germany.

Literally nothing wrong with that.

yeah, this is actually something that can be used against the left

>Milo is a pedophile!
>so...do you now care about Pizzagate?

Damage control required

Styx at it again!!! well done buddy!

That guy is just as big of a creep. He's a satanist pedo, and Milo is a faggot pedo.

I already stopped viewing Milo content.

a gay jew republican who triggers progressive liberals because they cant attack him for supporting trump without it looking like gay bashing so now they are smearing him by claiming he is a pedofile with no proof at all to back it up, not even a shred like a photo or email or anything, just an off-hand joke they are trying super hard to take out of context i.e. "its not a joke" thats it

>Judging someone's ideas by their appearance
Don't act like a woman

He's such a qt.

Styx pronounces everything wrong

He's not wrong though

Milo, Alex Jones, Monkey Mentality Man, Lauren "the kike" Southern are all in it for themselves. Even Styx is but he's more honest about it

>What's Milo doing in Mexico?

probably shots of tequila while gay mexicans kick him in the asshole with those 3 foot long pointy boots... you know... to 'cheer himself up'

Also, why do you all care what this trailer park dwelling fetal alcohol looking anorexic hot-topic assistant manager thinks is "creepy"??

FOR FUCK'S SAKE... LOOK AT HIM!!

Fuck off Styx is koo

Styx is cool but why is he on Sup Forums so much recently?

they all think they're nice

>>> r/thedonald

Styx just showed his true colors
hes trying to further his position in the Alt reich by taking on someone higher in the hierachy
name calling + repeating same points makes me believe that hes really emotional about it all (unusual) and really happy about it all (Schadenfreude)
then theres the obvious contradiction of him saying 'fight the fake MSM narrative' and on the other hand 'better not show Milo any support or risk letting the MSM run their narrative on you'
guy starts enjoying the sweet youtube shekels and getting more and more clickbaity by the day

I honestly think we will see Styx come around on Christianity (not any time soon obviously). All his arguments are young man's arguments, even when he is right.

>out of context video done by that fat fuck of an amazing atheist
sauce?

Why is this faggot wearing a leather jacket while shirtless?
He's not fucking Lemmy

Milo is a creep but Styx is a cringelord deluxe.

WIZZZARDS SORRRCEORS MAAAGGGGES OF DARRRKKKNESSS

not a shill tho.

Watch the video - it's top-tier degeneracy: youtube.com/watch?v=dvGmyvohZvg

Has to be Florida, huh?

Jesus fucking hell, what is wrong with this fucking country??? It feels like we are cattle that needs to be kept stupid in order to let the elites do all the thinking for us...

Daily reminder the virtue signaling cultural libertarians are desperate to defend Milo because they think that people like him give gays a free pass to be untargeted by the right. Bullshit. This is why Sup Forums is always right. I told you newfags along with other people who knew better not to buy /r/The_Donald's hard on for talking heads like Milo. They're gonna spend the next month foaming at the mouth while they get torn a new one trying to defend their kike fag hero. Good riddance faggots.

no no no no

wait wiat wait wait

is that really him?

our nannystate thinks we are. But now you have access to a nice (imo) channel. Enjoy, styx is pretty comfy despite his awful views on moral issues (except this one) and abortions.

Yeah, it was interesting to see it right in front of you.

Pedos think their relationships are virtuous and misunderstood.

>styx vs. milo
who cares about trad cat fight?

this