Sweden - memetic warfare in progress. Check'em edition

Shills are sliding this topic hard - it is SO important.

#lastnightinsweden

is trending #1 in Sweden and Swedes need to know what happens in their country.
Swedes are living in a huge lie and ther country is more and more into no-go zones.
Their police is literally overrun and their government ignores problem and tries to hide it.

Help them with your support and information.

#lastnightinsweden

Share info here, ignore shill threads.

Man your stations.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=63.02442934653175,10.94134139531252&z=5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/
ijr.com/wildfire/2017/02/806003-media-ignores-reality-while-mocking-trump-over-sweden-remark/
youtube.com/watch?v=A76DLK20L4o
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024854/Moment-documentary-maker-punched-kicked-choked-five-migrants-entering-no-zone-Swedish-city.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0TK3r8ifVmg
youtube.com/watch?v=ztLTYAsPYtY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_1JvRsCYE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
twitter.com/pewdiepie
pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
plus.google.com/u/0/115882621804840468235/posts/VUgiMxDYJuX
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM&feature=youtu.be
nuntiussweden.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/no-prosecution-for-arminas-pileckas-murderer/
i.imgur.com/lGIQkZZ.gifv
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=61.28406886044979,18.63177108281252&z=8
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
dagbladet.no/nyheter/nordens-mest-lovlose-by/63484186
nrk.no/urix/svensk-politi_-_-vi-er-i-ferd-med-a-miste-kontrollen-1.12920404
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/malmoe-er-et-fint-sted-om-dagen-naar-moerket-kommer-kryper-en-helt-annen-by-fram/a/23649819/
nettavisen.no/nyheter/utenriks/dette-er-sveriges-farligste-omrader/3423222112.html
steigan.no/2015/07/24/hva-skjer-i-malmo/
bt.no/nyheter/utenriks/Aftonbladet-Kriminelle-gjenger-i-Malm-rekrutterer-barn-330711b.html
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/yuusuf-8-ble-drept-i-mistenkt-hevnangrep-i-goteborg/a/23773415/
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/mann-til-sykehus-etter-granatangrep-i-malmoe/a/10139835/
aftenposten.no/verden/Granatangrep-mot-ramadanfest-i-Malm-33871b.html
nrk.no/urix/svenske-politifolk-frykter-at-de-taper-kampen-mot-kriminelle-1.13138829
bt.no/nyheter/utenriks/Kriminelle-styrer-55-omrader-i-Sverige-263271b.html
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/stor-oversikt-minst-89-bilbranner-i-malmoe-i-sommer/a/23769425/
pastebin.com/53u9m2KT
youtube.com/watch?v=QC7RerHhWxI&feature=youtu.be
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=et&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/inte-sa-konstigt-att-invandrare-valdtar&edit-text=&act=url
friatider.se/inte-sa-konstigt-att-invandrare-valdtar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>S W E D E N - G A T E

The controversy started at the FL Trump rally when Trump made mention of "Just look at whats happening in Sweden. Sweden! Sweden of all places! They're having problems that you wouldn't believe!"

What has been happening in Sweden is an epic increase in refugee crimes. The media blew it out and said Trump was trying to reference a terrorist attack when he wasn't. He was talking about the immigration problems with rapefugees. Trump later tweeted to destroy the fake news stories being created about what he had said at the rally.

Trump's tweet on 2/19/17: "My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden."

The Fox news story he watched about Sweden on 2/17/17: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

Recent Trump tweet where he goes fucking savage af 2/20/17: "Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!"

REPORTS:
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/
ijr.com/wildfire/2017/02/806003-media-ignores-reality-while-mocking-trump-over-sweden-remark/
>60 Minutes crew in Sweden attacked by refugees: youtube.com/watch?v=A76DLK20L4o
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024854/Moment-documentary-maker-punched-kicked-choked-five-migrants-entering-no-zone-Swedish-city.html
Mudslime riots in Sweden: youtube.com/watch?v=0TK3r8ifVmg

Fun stuff:
Chinese citizens fuck up mudslimes: youtube.com/watch?v=ztLTYAsPYtY

Mudslime super scary cringe: youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_1JvRsCYE

SWEDEN

YES

What do we know now:

Sweden is in the grip of Stockholm syndrome and Trump tries to free them.
---
There are 2 psychological conditions involved in connection to this rapefugee invasion and destroying Swedish (and other eurocuck) nation. Brainwashing and harassing cause them and a lot of your Swedish people are locked into them. And remember, Swedish authorities done this to Swedish children for years. Help them.

The first one is Stockholm syndrome:
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological condition that causes hostages to develop sympathetic sentiments towards their captors, often sharing their opinions and acquiring romantic feelings for them as a survival strategy during captivity. These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats,
threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

And the second one is cognitive dissonance:
In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress (discomfort) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values, when performing an action that contradicts those beliefs, ideas, and values; or when confronted with new information that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, and values.
Human beings strive for internal consistency. A person who experiences inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and so is motivated to try to reduce the cognitive dissonance occurring, and actively avoids situations and information likely to increase the psychological discomfort

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

S W E D E N
Y E S

TOO MANY PEOPLE LADS. 7+ BILLION ARE TOO MANY.

Sure.
But 60 mil Germans and 8 mil Swedes leaving does not help much.
Mudslimes/negroes/asians breed the gap full in a heartbeat.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT WHITES. WHY DO AFRICANS MAKE 45 CHILDREN EACH OF THEM WHEN THERE IS NO FOOD AND THERE IS AIDS IN THE WATER? LET US STOP SENDING FOOD HOLY SHIT THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF EVERYONE IN AFRICA DIED THIS VERY MOMENT

You have to go to sleep

How many of them will end up in Sweden?

What i think exactly

Plenty of infographics and info in (unofficially) last thread:
Download, link, repost. Make sure to verify and reformat for normies may not get them otherwise.

Sweden anons, this may be your last chance to uncuck people and prove you're not cucks yourselves. Get on social media, use the hashtags, spread the reports.

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another peter
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#SwedenIncident
#lastnightinsweden
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#svpol
#migpol

and

trump

what do you crooked eye yellow people from estonia have to do with sweden?

This is just like my Japanese animes

kek.

pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

plus.google.com/u/0/115882621804840468235/posts/VUgiMxDYJuX

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM&feature=youtu.be

nuntiussweden.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/no-prosecution-for-arminas-pileckas-murderer/

i.imgur.com/lGIQkZZ.gifv

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=61.28406886044979,18.63177108281252&z=8

avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/

nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/

gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants

expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab

gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion

nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/

avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/

BUMP

this was deleted from reddit earlier today for - allegedly - being "hate speech"

50 mil.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
>Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

>Those attacks were reported to police who, according to Nyheter Idag, were willing to talk to prominent daily Dagens Nyheter. Unfortunately for the victims, the paper deliberately covered up the story in an effort to avoid triggering an anti-migrant backlash - or at least that’s what Nyheter Idag alleges.

frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
>SWEDISH COPS HAD A SPECIAL "CODE 291" TO COVER UP MIGRANT CRIMES

news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
>Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
>A request for data detailing the relationship between crime and immigration in Sweden has been blocked by the government.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
>Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech

Equal rights for women do not exist. They are therefore second class citizens that do not educate through college. So they start having children sooner and by extension more.

Agree this is most important thing here today. TYF your meme service lads.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden

rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/

vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/

newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/

thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island

10news.dk/?p=519

snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/

spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/

youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI

Sure.
Soon I will.

Fucking reddit I swear

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
kek. And suddenly Trump is completely wrong in saying Swede immigration is a failed system.

She has a huge approval rating though, international media is trying to paint the picture that we don't like her (we do).

hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

Sweden makes me sad...
Is it really that bad ?

Norwegian MSM on the crime in Malmö:

dagbladet.no/nyheter/nordens-mest-lovlose-by/63484186
nrk.no/urix/svensk-politi_-_-vi-er-i-ferd-med-a-miste-kontrollen-1.12920404
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/malmoe-er-et-fint-sted-om-dagen-naar-moerket-kommer-kryper-en-helt-annen-by-fram/a/23649819/
nettavisen.no/nyheter/utenriks/dette-er-sveriges-farligste-omrader/3423222112.html
steigan.no/2015/07/24/hva-skjer-i-malmo/
bt.no/nyheter/utenriks/Aftonbladet-Kriminelle-gjenger-i-Malm-rekrutterer-barn-330711b.html
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/yuusuf-8-ble-drept-i-mistenkt-hevnangrep-i-goteborg/a/23773415/
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/mann-til-sykehus-etter-granatangrep-i-malmoe/a/10139835/
aftenposten.no/verden/Granatangrep-mot-ramadanfest-i-Malm-33871b.html
nrk.no/urix/svenske-politifolk-frykter-at-de-taper-kampen-mot-kriminelle-1.13138829
bt.no/nyheter/utenriks/Kriminelle-styrer-55-omrader-i-Sverige-263271b.html
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/stor-oversikt-minst-89-bilbranner-i-malmoe-i-sommer/a/23769425/

bump

Cuckistan is as important as a zit on my ass.

What's the crack in malmo?

It's likely worse, depending on the area. Swedes from previous threads claimed that many places are quite normal but then you get some no-go zones, camps and shit where even police is fucking nope'ing

Spread the news, link this thread to reddit, even use the damn twatter with provided hashtags. Who knows, France had it tough too in this or that place so you may understand how opposing this crap is important.

Yes, I live in Malmö and it has turned into a big shithole after all this immigrants and refugees... It's really sad.

Reporting resources pastebin. At work ATM, if someone could maintain this with new links, that'd be great.

pastebin.com/53u9m2KT

Do Swedish people experience the same levels of dissonance as North Koreans, just replace the obscenely pious deference N. Koreans have for their glorious leader (compared to his actual shitness that they have to repress) with Swedish 'we're considerably more multicultural than you' smarm (in the face of mass rape). Will it be N. Koreans or Swedes who first collectively an hero?

You're in the same situation kraut

Help Sweden and you'll help yourself

But we should get their women to replace those who got tainted by the sandniggers, so. Invasion it is. 50/50 I say. What do you think Ivan.

Twitter is important since it's lefty/cuck HQ.

All the self-righteous cunts go there when they wish to show everyone how progressive they are.

We need to destroy their echo-chamber

This. Malmö is is "Little Mogadishu" now.

Olaf you are at least 15 years ahead of us. The levels you reached will forever be in the annals of History. No one will ever top that.

No one really care about the handgranades and shootings in Malmö until somone "non criminal" gets hurt or killed.
If it happen the librals have a demonstration and cry about the violence and the next day they scream and shout refugees welcome....

I don't get the arrogance behind covering up crimes and crime statistics. I can't imagine that going down well in other countries. But it really is that fuckingbureaucratic smugness and technocratic elitism that is probably what puts so many in the UK off of the EU.

Can anyone in Sweden challenge the cover ups in EU courts?

But I don't want to save Sweden

I want Sweden to crash and burn, along with Germany and France and Belgium taking the entirety of the EU down with them.

>EU courts?

lmao

Yes, every meme is true

There is a gigantic sliding happening against Sweden-gate.

East India Trading Company is gone, lad. Along with your "Empire". You are now Paki Island.

this guys wouldn't have anything to do with it, would they

>implying it hasnt

I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THIS ON TWITTER AMD FACEBOOK

DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOLDIER?

Fuck that's hot, any clips?

youtube.com/watch?v=QC7RerHhWxI&feature=youtu.be

Hate and love, interconnected

Germany can burn, we Bavarians have a deal with Putin. We get spared, and Berlin gets nuked. So yeah, let it burn. I couldn't care less.
Becoming a second Crimea can only explode trade, not nukes. And they have some not so bad looking women...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Sweden!

Circulate this bros.

Jawohl

My overseas neighbors.
Only 450 km of water between us. Has some influence here and it will be fucking bad to have a neighboring country turn into Islamic nigger third world shithole. They are heading towards this future now.

>East India gone
>Empire gone

lol no It's called the commonwealth now faggot. Keep up

SIR YES SIR

"Malmö Meetup"

No, not so many somalis here. ALOT of arab scum and gypsies.

holy fucking shit, is this thread on auto-sage?

Sup Forums is censoring now too!

All of them inshallah.

Pretty much this.
The food aid needs to grow exponentially to match the birth rate.

Pure madness, stop the aid and let the numbers fall until they can sustain themselves.

Keep firing the memematic weapons on Sweden! Trump has opened up the best shot we have at red pilling people on a massive scale.

#lastnightinsweden

>Anglo
>cuck
Why am I not surprised?

I thought this Sweden meme was all BS, then I saw Sweden is the first or second in all Rape statistics....what in the fucksssssssss

one of sweden's past presidents said the refugees are assimilating nicely on CNN

No Goy!
They aren't supposed to sustain themselves! When White countries go bankrupt they'll all die out and amongst the race wars property can be bought at a dime a dozen!

I'm getting tired of all this shit. We have to nuke Brussels. then the rest is easy.

Aid should only go with a plan to get them to self sustaining levels. Just pumping aid and taking migrants is literally colonialism.

Cant find this article anywhere. Link it or dont post fake news you shill.

#lastnightinsweden is no more trending.

Keep posting there but look for other hashtags.

Reddit is fucking insufferable.

Say what you want about Sup Forums. Say it's an echo chamber. Say it's a breeding ground for hate speech and racism. Say it's a 'reverse safe space' for bigots and weirdos of all stripes and flags. You're probably not wrong.

But at least here someone can completely dismantle your argument, rub your nose in your own shit, and discredit your entire social philosophy without being censored, removed, banned or buried under a novel's worth of hivemind posts.

Sites with voting systems are the real echo chamber.

If it's anything like England, the cultural enrichment is at its very worst in the cities and more specifically in certain shithole areas. It's not an evenly spread out cancer, at least not yet. A lot of sheltered leftists genuinely think the house isn't burning because they're sitting in the basement and all is fine there (and their one or two diverse friends at college are just so cool)

THANK YOU!

Oh ye m8 we ain't stoppin' till Sweden's saved

>I want to save white people
>But every single one of our homelands should fall

Okay good to know. Is #swedegate trending any?

Doing my best though I cannot do much. Hope you will try to save yourself and got a few mates who can help you with your work. You need it, they need it, your country needs it badly.

Post this to all swedes who say immigrants aren't a problem on Twitter.
Ask why the gov won't release statistics after 2005.

I only have a few twitter accounts its not enough to combat the hordes of ignorant normies. but i will continue to try.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=et&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/inte-sa-konstigt-att-invandrare-valdtar&edit-text=&act=url

Learn to search, faggot

Original:
friatider.se/inte-sa-konstigt-att-invandrare-valdtar

Is this true?

Tintin can go to hell as well as their waffles. I want this kike infestation gone.