Trumps rally

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=sCTyd_ihCqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what sees but cannot see?
what shitposts but cannot reply?

educate thyself brothers

I wasn't there but, nor do I live in Sweden, but what makes you say that? I mean really without the political fetish horse shit? Just the facts please, lady

>Why does no one care
>media has been talking about it for days

He didn't mention a terrorist attack.

The media cares but if you are truly a Sup Forumsack i would hope that you are smart enough to watch the video your self and see that he never mentioned a terrorist attack, not even once.

Also trump later said that he was talking about a news report from yesterday.

He said "look at what happend in Sweden yesterday"while talking about terrorism so it seems like he was trying to point out an attack

"Look what's happening in Sweden" =/= claim of a terrorist attack, lol

He said "look at what happend in Sweden yesterday"while talking about terrorism so it seems like he was trying to point out an attack

>So it seems
And....

Do you know what occurred in Sweden two nights ago

He has to pump fear into his basket of retards otherwise he'll lose their support.

Over 30 grenade attacks in Malmo during 2015 alone. Anyone who says the migrant invasion is smooth has lied.

I don't. Care to fill me in?

nothing, trump never said so either he was talking about a newsreport about sweden from two nights ago

Top bait

He never said "terrorist attack" the memo Soros gave the fake news companies told them to all use the phrase "terrorist attack."

Because the media citing stuff out of context is fake news.

This. OP is the one spreading fake news.

seriously, we can't have him have the nuclear codes

He was talking about unchecked immigration and used Sweden as an example of what happens

come up with another topic shills this is already getting boring

>He said "look at what happend in Sweden yesterday"while talking about terrorism so it seems like he was trying to point out an attack
No, it seemed like he was just talking about general migrant caused chaos in Europe. He didn't even use the word ''terror'' or ''attack'' he just mentioned several places that has gotten fucked by third world immigration and SOME of those places has also had terror attacks on top of all the car burnings and rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCTyd_ihCqE

Fake news

>Stockholm syndrome

Literally from a terrorist attack. Proving Swedes are god cucks.

Kys

>>Stockholm syndrome
>Literally from a terrorist attack.
You're retarded mate.

nothing he said was untrue

"swedes are cucks" is a true statement

"Stockholm syndrome Literally from a terrorist attack"

also a true statement

>"Stockholm syndrome Literally from a terrorist attack"
You're also retarded mate.

how am i retarded?

It's their go-to insult, even though liberals claim to stand up for the mentally impaired.

>how am i retarded?
Because you continue to spread false information after being told its false. The Stockholm syndrome is from a hostage situation where bank robbers held 3 women and 1 man hostage.

KYS

are you aware of the definition of terror?

holding a hostage and demanding an ultimatum is under that definition

the bank robbery is not a terrorist action in it self but the actions of the robbers made it into one

>are you aware of the definition of terror?
Yeah, but you obviously aren't.
>holding a hostage and demanding an ultimatum is under that definition
Not unless it involves a ideological, political or religious goal.

>the bank robbery is not a terrorist action in it self but the actions of the robbers made it into one
No, you're wrong and i am right. Now go kill yourself before you pollute the gene pool with your tard genes.

Why do you think i am a liberal? Correcting your factual errors doesn't make me into a liberal.

>Now go kill yourself before you pollute the gene pool with your tard genes.

>swede

kek

>things that retarded oil niggers say when they don't want to admit that they are wrong

i am wrong, but i am not a nigger

i am sorry for my autism

He actually said "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden..."

"Happening" being the keyword. He did not say "happened". The suffix -ing means something ongoing currently. So what he was referring to was an ongoing event, ie. the fox news story about what's going on in Sweden that aired the previous night.

And you know this too but you're trying your damndest to fool yourself into thinking he made up a fake terrorist attack, just like the lying media wants you to do.

>Donald Trump talks about terrorism, then says, "Look what's happening in Sweden"
>MSM falls all over themselves reporting, "there have been no terror attacks in Sweden"
>Trump clarifies get was talking about Swedish immigration crisis
>public asks, "wait, what Swedish immigration crisis"
>Swedish immigration now trending topic online
You don't learn so good, do you? All you had to do was shut up and let the comment slide. But the press and Share Blue are so eager to point out every gaffe Trump makes that you fall right into it. Trump wanted people talking about Swedish immigration, and thanks to you and yours loudly declaring "NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG," it now a trending topic online.

Dumbasses.