BREAKING NEWS: Trump Picks New National Security Advisor

Lt. General McMaster hs been named National Security Advisor.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._R._McMaster
youtube.com/watch?v=aBG_G678Trg
c-span.org/video/?419276-8/lieutenant-general-hr-mcmaster-discusses-military-technology-history
youtube.com/watch?v=LcESByl9rpc
defenseone.com/technology/2016/05/how-pentagon-preparing-tank-war-russia/128460/
youtu.be/fTzj28yPGEg?t=436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redpill me on him

>Bolton will be the NatSec!

give me the quick bogdown on McMaster

Liberal media furious as Trump picks intelligent, competent General as NSA.

A quick rundown if you please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._R._McMaster

>PhD in history

guaranteed repilled

Is he /OURGOY/?

Can he suppress the madman?

Use fucking Google.

MacMasterburger is desperate. He chose to eat shit sandwich.

B A S I C
>G E S T A L T

thank God

He is known for being critical of Vietnam era officers. He wrote a thesis on Vietnam in which he basically argued it was a terrible fucking idea.

He's going to be the one to tell jews that we are never going to war with Iran. Media is going to fucking hate this guy.

Fuck.

>Bill Kristol likes him.

Rip.

also wiki says he was almost passed up for promotion because he doesnt give a fuck and goes against the status quo

were about to lose trump

Can't say much for his admirers.

I read his wiki. He seems like an extremely safe pick. He's commanded in the field during the first gulf war and been in charge of strategy planning. He seems like a safe pick. He is also only a 3 star general.

Unknown how he will react to dealing with Trump who is unconventional.

Also fuck. If kristol likes him then he is probably a cuckservative

Trump's take on Iran is my only real criticism of his policies, it's zionistic bs to the core, so perhaps this is a good thing then.

I agree about Iran, but I don't see anything to suggest that McMaster, who went balls deep into Iraq, would pose any major challenge to a Trump/Israeli anti-Iran action.

Except the media likes opponents of that war, and communists also didn't want it. If he is secretly a communist, it would explain why the commies in the CIA are so happy about him.

What did wikipedia mean by this?

Fuck Milo, we will use him as fuel to go after more pedos. CTR made a mistake, Milo can easily be sacrificed. I don't give a fuck about him.

I read "a good choice for Nat Soc Advisor", my erection went half way and then post euphoria depression set in. It took around 1.5 seconds total.

REEEEEeEEEEE

New entry that hasn't been edited yet. It doesn't even make any sense.

>his name is McMaster
>McMaster
>Master

For me it's the McMaster, the best national security advisor.

fuck

so what shitskin sand land are we raiding this time?

This.

He criticized Vietnam War but stayed quiet on Iraqi War. I think that US will bomb/invade Iran regardless who is National Security Advisor or president.

Also, neocons and some liberals like Kurt Eichenwald seem to like him which is a bad sign.

Hopefully Germany

fuck milo, but what has he to do with all this?

>H-Haha! You think we actually wanted Bolton? T-That's what we wanted you to think! We totally fooled you and you suspected nothing and now our guy is in! Haha take that! W-We were merely pretending.

>CAN'T _____ THE McMASTER
fill in the blank

>The Battle of 73 Easting refers narrowly to the violent armored combat action that took place in the final hours of 2nd ACR's covering force operation in the zone of Second Squadron and in the northern third of the Third Squadron zone. In the battle, four of the 2nd ACR's armored cavalry troops, Troops E, G, and I with Troop K contributing to I Troop's fight (totaling about 36 M1A1 tanks), defeated two enemy brigades, the Tawakalna Division's 18th Brigade and, later in the day, the 9th Armored Brigade.

>The defending Iraqi forces, elements of Tawakalna's 18th Mechanized Brigade and the 12th Armored Division's 9th Armored Brigade, had arrived in their positions on the evening of 24 February and had oriented to the west to protect the main supply route, the IPSA pipeline Road, just to their rear.[1]:310 The Iraqi resistance that 2ACR met on the previous day had been from the 50th Armored Brigade whose mission had been to cover the preparation of that defense.

>The Battle was part of the larger operation and, as it went on, the Third and First Squadron troops in the southern part of the zone continued to fight through the security area of the Republican Guard and fix enemy units of the 12th Armored Division. First Squadron, the Regiment's southernmost squadron cleared its zone of remnants of the 50th Armored Brigade before making contact with the 37th Brigade of the 12th Iraqi Armored Division, fighting to the south of the Tawakalna Division.[1]:330 Scout and attack helicopters of Fourth Squadron and 2-1 Aviation Battalion (AH-64 Apache) supported the fight as weather allowed.

feel for you, kraut

>McMaster
another home run for Trump

NO.. He is the MASTER PUPPETIER like Goebbles

Herbert Raymond "The Muslim-Blaster" McMaster.

>The Regiment moved from the 60 Easting with eight of its nine cavalry troops generally abreast of each other. (Lt. Colonel Kobbe had pulled his Troop F out of the Second Squadron's leading echelon when his zone narrowed.) The operation escalated into a full-out battle as E Troop (call sign "Eagle") maneuvered to the 70 Easting around 3:45 p.m. Heavy combat then spread to the south as I Troop of the Third Squadron closed the gap between the two squadrons and joined the fight. G Troop's attack to the north of Captain H. R. McMaster's E Troop made contact with defending units farther east and combat there became intense around 4:45 p.m. Fighting continued into darkness as the Iraqi division commander reinforced the 18th Brigade with his 9th Armored Brigade in the G Troop zone.

>At 4:10 p.m. Eagle Troop received fire from an Iraqi infantry position in a cluster of buildings at UTM PU 6801.[9]:443[14] Eagle troop Abrams and Bradleys returned fire, silenced the Iraqi guns, took prisoners, and continued east with the two tank platoons leading. The 12 M1A1 tanks of Eagle Troop destroyed 28 Iraqi tanks, 16 personnel carriers and 30 trucks in 23 minutes with no American losses.[15]

>At about 4:20 Eagle crested a low rise and surprised an Iraqi tank company set up in a reverse slope defence on the 70 Easting.

>Captain McMaster, leading the attack, immediately engaged that position, destroying the first of the eight enemy tanks to his front. His two tank platoons finished the rest.
Three kilometers to the east McMaster could see T-72s in prepared position

>Can't plaster the McMaster

Can't go Faster than the McMaster.

>After defeating that force, McMaster sent a scout platoon of two Bradleys north to regain contact with Troop G. In doing that the scout platoon encountered another Iraqi tank position of thirteen T-72s which they destroyed with TOW missiles.[16]

>Other 2nd ACR Troops I (call sign "Iron"), K ("Killer"), and G ("Ghost") joined the fight minutes later. Iron Troop of Third Squadron had halted around the 67 Easting to control the limit of advance with its tank cannon. As the troop moved north to secure its northern boundary around 4:45, it came under fire from the same group of buildings E Troop had fought through an hour earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBG_G678Trg

They like him because he's a war hero who wins and by winning he made Bush look good. They think they understand him. They don't. He didn't do good in Iraq because he followed the party line/strategy. McMaster hates the status quo, he prefers results and has no problem bucking the establishment to get them. He is definitely our guy.

Can't have a disaster without McMaster

The real Man Behind the Curtain

I really hope you are right.

lmfao

We're not making one. Kristol likes him. He's a cuckservative plant.

I have a sociology degree.

Why didn't Trump give me the job?

fug

i was hoping he'd stay in TRADOC for a while longer

Why does Drumpf keep picking white guys?

>During the Gulf War in 1991 he was a captain commanding Eagle Troop of the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment at the Battle of 73 Easting.[3] During that battle, though significantly outnumbered and encountering the enemy by surprise as McMaster's lead tank crested a dip in the terrain, the nine tanks of Eagle Troop destroyed over eighty Iraqi Republican Guard tanks and other vehicles without loss.

Responsible for the one of the largest tank battle since Kursk.

For anyone who can view CSPAN, here is an hour and a half with HR on NatSec, taped last November. I have not watched it yet (just starting now), so this is not an endorsement. Should be interesting though.

c-span.org/video/?419276-8/lieutenant-general-hr-mcmaster-discusses-military-technology-history

For me the go'Master is the best Advisor money can buy.

Not only did he think Vietnam was a bad idea, but the greatest failure in Vietnam was with the generals and joint Chiefs of staff for failing to stand up to Johnson.

>name is literally McMaster
>burgers even name our politicians after burgers

>The 12 M1A1 tanks of Eagle Troop destroyed 28 Iraqi tanks, 16 personnel carriers and 30 trucks in 23 minutes with no American losses.
Fucking owned God damn.

Has he been approved by Putin?

youtube.com/watch?v=LcESByl9rpc

>muh russian aggression
>muh post war world order
>"daesh"

He's a Clausewitzian. I've read some of his articles.

> Salutes

MAGA!

Good man. He is on the same intellectual level of Gen Mattis.

He was also my History of the Military Art professor.

We don't need a war with Iran. This sounds like an improvement on Trump-Bannon policies. Hopefully Trump will let him have his own staff. I like reading that McMaster is known for saying generals have to speak up and oppose presidents when presidents are retarded.

fuck yes

Fuck off bitch, I don't give a flying fuck what (((Kristol))) likes.

Trump has NEVER been wrong.

hes been wrong a few times

Why will the media hate him? I'm a liberal and I like him.

>Why will the media hate him?
Because Trump picked him

>Mattis
>McMaster
Trump you fucking madman

Ive met him. The man is so intelligent that my Ivy League friends cannot even understand half the shit he says. Lots of big words.

He also predicted ISIS in over 4 years ago and has the best reputation of any General Officer in the US Army.

He is better than Flynn ever was.

defenseone.com/technology/2016/05/how-pentagon-preparing-tank-war-russia/128460/

He is working on studies about preparing the US military for a war against Russia.

Seems like a neocon who is also actually competent, this could be a scary combination for the world.

>fusion of military and state
Nice, i like where this is going.

>americans still use cavalry divisions

if you aint Cav you aint shit jew boy

That was Martin Bormann.

Oh look, another general. I wonder what this could mean in the near future?

>Lots of big words
Kek'd

>“What’s necessary is political accommodation, is what needs to happen, if we don’t conduct operations and plan campaigns in a way that gets to the political accommodation,” he said. “The most important activity will be to broker political ceasefires and understandings.”

Doesn't sound like a neocon to me.

>the nine tanks of Eagle Troop destroyed over eighty Iraqi Republican Guard tanks and other vehicles without loss.

How?

thanks for your service

Am I the only person in this thread that thought Keith Kellogg was an okay choice?

> Can't lambaste the McMast

youtu.be/fTzj28yPGEg?t=436

From 7:15 onwards

Russia's actions are "offensive", meant to destroy the post-war world order, muh disinformation, etc.

Seems like a full blown neocon.
That being said I don't know if it's possible to be a US general without being a neocon.

The part before that changes the meaning:

>As the current debate about the authorization for the use of force in Iraq shows, the commitment of large numbers of U.S. ground troops to conflict has become a political nonstarter for both parties. In lieu of a political willingness to put troops in the fight...

so he is basically saying that when there isn't a political will to deploy a serious amount of troops, then "political ceasefires and understandings" have to be brokered.

I will be happy if I'm wrong of course.

Thank you President Trump. Fuck the msm.

This is potentially the dumbest post i've seen on pol.

Neocons don't want to have that debate. Look at how Rumsfeld fired every general who challenged him on the subject of troop numbers.

>Dereliction of Duty: Lyndon Johnson, Robert McNamara, The Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies that Led to Vietnam is a book written by then Major McMaster that explores the military's role in the policies of the Vietnam War. The book was written as part of his Ph.D. dissertation at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

literally /ourgeneral/

don't even try

give me the basic gestalt on McMaster

he's a huge critic of the Vietnam war though

There's no way he actually wants to fight Russia because there's no way to win an occupation