Alright Drumphkins this has gone to far! Drumph is actually risking the entire Swedish tourism industry with his...

Alright Drumphkins this has gone to far! Drumph is actually risking the entire Swedish tourism industry with his "alternative facts" you need to stop this now many swedish jobs will be lost!!!
Impeach him now!!

Die cuck

post boipucci

refugees create jobs though, so there's no reason to worry

I'll do it if you do it first.

Im enjoying this
GO TRUMP

Enjoy being trapped with millions of violent war experiences Somalis, Afghans, Albanians, Iraqis and Syrians while your HDI falls like a rock

No one respects your country. Your people are so weak they are willingly letting wives and daughters get raped while the men squat to pee and follow feminist politicians.

Your country's only remaining function is to implode for the rest of the world to see. You don't tell the U.S. what to do. You are nothing.

Die Kike

Diversity is our strenght! Refugees are welcome here!!!!

Tourist industry destroyed in France, Italy, Germany, Scandinavia
Lots of Europeans losing income
They'd better sort their countries out

>Swedish tourism industry

At this point, i'm pretty certain that your "tourism industry" are people coming to research you as a political/cultural case study of self-deliberate demographic suicide. You literally chose to destroy your own country. The physiology behind it is fascinating.

Besides, Trump is just hastening the inevitable. Whether its 5 years or 20, your country is doomed to collapse.

>Swedish tourism
Why would I want to go to a middle eastern country? Poland and other former eastern bloc country's would be my number 1 tourist destination. Muslim shitholes like France Germany and Sweden are no go zones.

gå och dö jävla landsförrädare

>At this point, i'm pretty certain that your "tourism industry" are people coming to research you as a political/cultural case study of self-deliberate demographic suicide. You literally chose to destroy your own country. The physiology behind it is fascinating.

Perhaps we should solve our immigrant-problems and then we will get tourists again?

Also i bet the journalists are shitting themselves right now. The worlds most powerful man just said that our country was a disaster.

You'll just have to find another way to reach your rape quotas

rekt

You literally chose to destroy your own country
b-believing right wing lies

>Poland and other former eastern bloc country's would be my number 1 tourist destination.

Sharts are so genuinly fucking stupid. Back to raping your sister, you inbred hick

>Potato nigger land is so shitty, they would rather be in Shartland just to escape their angry drunken women.

I wish I had taken a screenshot, but I never imagined my dreams would come true.

I don't care if you believe me but I contacted the white house 3 weeks ago and literally wrote something along the lines of "Swedish government gives monetary aid and welfare to admitted returning isis fighters and should be heavily sanctioned for giving material support to terrorists to the fullest extent of the law"

Truly the best timeline. See you in hell (aka Swedistan (I'll bring my ak))
:*
.whitehouse.gov/contact#page