How do we fix Mexico?

How do we fix Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XeHE9KVhSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE WALL

Mexico isn't broken, it's just a shithole being a perfect example of a shithole just like my country

Honestly the wall is the best thing for them

Resurrect Porfirio dias.
Kill AMLO before he becomes president and we become Venezuela on steroids.
A president that isnt liberal, we need a facist president that respects the constitution.
Basic education for everyone.
Get rid of 1 day minimun jail time.
Build wall in south america border.

Hardest of them all:Get rid of corruption and drugs.

hmmm nootka. i mean nuke it.

Nothing to fix.

10/10 country

Kick all the Mexicans out of course.

Execute all drug users in America. Cartels will cease to exist because their purpose is to bring drugs to America. System will collapse. Problem solved

By deporting the Mexicans to South America

I'm sure it seems that way, since you send all your shit-tier citizens north, paco.

Shhh. .

Build a wall around it and [spoiler]fill it with water[/spoiler]

How about we focus on fixing America first before sticking your nose in mexican shit?

More helicopter assassinations
youtu.be/6XeHE9KVhSI

Think about it: our kindergarten dropouts found an exploit in your immigration/economic system that allowed them to turn their dirt poor uneducated and ugly families into middle class well adjusted whites by sending a few dollars here every month because of the disparity in currency values.

And the exploit went unpatched for decades. would you NOT have done the same in their pace?

Ethnic Cleansing. If we made it like Spain it'd be a much nicer and less crime ridden neighbor.

Send their hardworking citizens back home so they can rebuild their own country. Stop allowing liberals to justify modern day economic and ethic slavery by allowing companies to hire and underpay illegal workers. These people deserve to stay home and cut their own lawns and pick their own vegetables and let the fat dumb Americans automate their own low end jobs/services. Mexicans are so proud of their heritage... Mexican heritage... in Mexico.

We need competent people to set up businesses in Mexico. I can't name one international corporation that is headquartered in Mexico other than the cartels. These businesses can't be a result from American companies outsourcing jobs. Also the government there is corrupt and needs reform.

Legalize hard drugs in america, pull the economic rug out from under the cartels.

We impregnate all of the white Mexicans and get the cartels Marina'd.

conquer it and build a wall at the southern border

honestly mexico and mexicans are not that bad. Its the scum from central and south america that come up to america that are the real problem. Mexico can be fixed... countries like Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Venezuela cant.