youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shia muslim, not sunni

hardly a difference

I agree, nordbro.

>>beautiful towns, historical sites, gastronomy and friendly people
could've posted any of those instead of the desertic shithole in pic related

>so why are we against iran again?
Because neo-cons and Israel say we should.

t. Muhammed Reza diaspora in Norway

"W..we're different"

>Iran's President Hassan Rouhani voiced concern over Donald Trump's policy of cutting the migrant influx and called for removing obstacles which separate nations, citing the instance of the Berlin Wall.

>"This is the wrong time for building walls between the nations, they forgot that many years ago the Berlin Wall fell. The walls should be removed if they separate nations," Rouhani said at a press conference, as quoted by the Tasnim news agency.

Heed Iran, Take more Muslims refugees

Iran is by far the most superior Muslim-majority country. They were absolutely based and free as a monarchy.
Thanks again CIA!

forgot link
sputniknews.com/politics/201701281050101484-trump-wall-iran-rouhani/

reuters.com/article/us-iran-rouhani-idUSKBN15C07Y

is this better

persian girls are qt

Thanks for posting my meme, its nice to know that someone found value in it. Please enjoy my new one too.

oy vey

Okay Reza Ali. There's a shit ton of Persians in Vancouver and despite being Shia or atheist they're just as rude and disgusting as any other sand nigger.

Yeah but it's literally mud

Hello my east aryan brother, what do you think of your neighborly Armenoids?

>just as rude and disgusting as any other canadian

I wouldn't want to drop the soap around that rare pepe thats what i think

that's what makes the ancient fortresses special

Norway is for Norweigans. Why don't you go back to Iran? After all, sand nigs are bro tier according to you.

Kek, its all yours, persiabro.

because they fund terrorist groups

That is bound to cause quite a bit of controversy here :)

they don't

>terrorist
GOOD GOY, HEZBOLLAH IS BAD. AMERICA IS GOOD!

I like Iran, people seem nice. Are you of Iranian descent?

Good. :^)

but america does the same imo

Reminder that Hezbollah did nothing wrong.
Iran is the only country left that Israel and the Saudis have to face to gain control of the middle east.

Video related: based Finkelstein on He
youtube.com/watch?v=bDe65-nF3FQ

So has NATO, and most of NATOs "allies and partners" in the region. If Iran is America's enemy, the only difference between them and Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, etc, is that they're up-front about it.

IIRC they don't fund Al-Qaeda and Taliban anymore, I think that stopped by the end of the Afghan conflict. Not sure about Al-Shabab, there were some reports on that. For now, I think it's just drug cartels in South America, but that's mostly coming from Hezbollah.

Iran is the last country left that fights against Israel's and Saudi Arabia's goal to gain total control over the middle east

Friendly Reminder that Hezbollah did nothing wrong.
>pic related: based Finkelstein on Lebanese TV

Yes their amazing air too.

And it is because they have so many proxies in the region that attack the merchants

I love Iran, I've been there In 2015.

Shoma farsi harf mizani azizam? Khosh behal et

youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

It is a difference tho. Shias aren't committing terrorism in the West and are only a very small % of all Muslims. The majority are Sunni

maybe because the CIA overthrew their rightful government and installed the Shah, who ushered in a theocracy by tyrannical maniacs who are terrified of having any sort of congenial relationship with western powers that pose a threat to them so they screech like cornered rats.

Iranians bought into the Communism meme and then the Islamism meme. They deserve their shithole country.

Yeah, smartasses built their cities surrounded by mountains, so pollution has nowhere to go.

> I make my policy decisions based on something that happened 60 years ago
This is why you lost your country

>so why are we against iran again?
iranians are /are goys/

"You choose RUSSIA over Saudi Arabia?! What are you? A fucking traitor?!"
t. NSA affirmative action coon

bricks are pretty much mud too

Only bad thing is Islam. Generally bros

Mr Israel told us to be against them... so we be.

Persians girls are the qtiest.

>tfw no qt secular Persian gf

well, they took a bunch of our citizens hostage. they call the USA the great satan and israel the little satan. Sharia cannot "co-exist" with western constitutional democracies & republics. They vowed to destroy israel & kill all jews.....

They still reject Christ, and get triggered whenever I call Him God.

Oh look, it's another episode of "let's suck Iran's dick and pretend they're a progressive utopia".

Fuck off, Ivar.
Iran will be invaded next year and will be shredded to dust, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I can only wish this happens to Saudi Arabia at the same time...... Those are some evil sons of bitches too.

literally WE WUZ KANGZ WHILE WHITEY WUZ LIVIN IN CAVEZ tier
although in meds' case you at least can say that the roles have switched whereas Africans never had anything