So you Trumpcucks are defending pedophilia now?

So you Trumpcucks are defending pedophilia now?

Milo =/= All of Trump Supporters

lol, Trumpcucks are literally the same as the LGBTQP people at this point

WTF? I hate gay people now!...except I already did, so this changes nothing.

Pedophilia != Hebephilia or ephebophilia. The retarded left strikes again.

Let me tell you something about what us rational people already know about, it's called hebephilia

Milo is a homosexual Jewish pedo. He needs gassed along with his /r/the_donald fanboys

Is he finished?

Milo is fucking sperging out, jesus christ

Wasn't the interviewer Rogan and Milo was speaking about how he was taken advantage of as a child?

Honestly it makes sense what he says. A young child finds themselves attracted to an older person, they throw themselves willingly at that elder, the elder takes advantage of the child and sexual exploits them.

It's immorally wrong for the older person to take advantage of the younger child who does not know any better. But to say Milo is advocating pedophilia, that's just wrong.

#notallmuslims

i notice you made up a nice jpg there op
however i don't see any links or yt clips
i'm gonna need a source on that kiddo

the comment about priests was a joke he made.

also cross-generational relationships could mean an 8 year old with a 30 year old, or a 30 year old with an 80 year old. if its the former case, then yeah, the 30 year old deserves the noose, if its the latter case, its just creepy

>checks flag
Oh can it, Hamlet

> The retarded left strikes again.
Establishment conservatives are the left now. Woo boy.

no. the problem is your stupidity levels. you're just not up to the task of thinking critically. you should try mcdonald's cook rather than online poster. the new job would be infinitely less humiliating for you.

>Pedo cries as he accuses other of pedophalia

Just proves all fags want to bang little kids.

Really enjoy this discussion between proxies. I also like the source.

Go away shareblue nigger.
Also neck yourself, nobody buys your shitty art or will donate to your patreon

Hebephilia.

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia

So he's for the age of consent being when puberty hits?

Pretty sure the left doesn't want to play the "defending pedophilia" card.

Pic absolutely in no way related whatsoever *cough cough*

milo yiannopoulos is fucking weird in the first place. i used to like him because of how hard he'd go at anyone he didn't like but since he started defending pedoshillia and the degeneracy thereof i started distancing myself from him. i'd still watch him every once in a while (bill maher bit was shit, though) when i feel like it.

also, DERAILING THREAD WITH RARE FLAG

All I see is older homos helping younger homos come out isnt the equivalent of skippy torturing kids Laura Silsby kidnapped.

No one cares about your semantic justification of perverted degeneracy.

Milo is fucking pedo he would fuck and suck 13 years old boys.

Truly, pedophilia is that. Milo is right on that, sex with children.

I am against sex with people under 18 yo, BTW

But, he's right? A sexual attraction to a 13-year old isn't called pedophilia. Also, he admitted he advocated "cross-generational relationships," which doesn't imply pedophilia at all, it implies that he doesn't think there's anything wrong with people of different generations being together, like a 25-year old and a 35-year old.

I don't even like Milo, but it's like you fucking niggers can't read English.

Watching the right try to defend paedophilia really warms the cockles of my heart.