Now Jews can't even do comedy

twitter.com/talshalev1/status/833772607795294208
The worst Trump impersonation

Comedy like memecraft depends on truth and punctures conceits.

jews supposed to be light unto the nations leading mankind closer to the Almighty and to heaven and stop wars and make live on earth a paradise, what do jews do right now ?...punishment is on the way-

He was never that funny

חרא תכנית

honestly thought it was snl lel

>what do jews do right now ?
#pizzagate

Pizzagate is made up by msm to discredit conservative media

Agreed

יופי טופי

Your media should watch out. Trump has the power to fuck over Israel

Trump knows too good to mess with Jews, He like bossing them around for a sense of revenge but he knows it's just a game and we'll always be at the top

Personally think the man can fuck us just fer show,
wouldn't put it past him.

Can't be worse than Obama

Good goy.

Israel import more than it export, We can make our own product and be ok so we don't have to be USA's Banana republic we're just too afraid

Export more than import*

Obama just put on a show, he still bent over backwards for them. Trump always puts on a show, and we have no idea what he plans on doing.

The USA's money keeps us afloat,
without their military support (and big scary political shadow), every skirmish we have will turn into a fight to the death.
Even if we can win by ourselves, even if some of their methods are annoying (and potentially dangerous to us),
I rather have their leash on my neck than face the middle east on our own.

>we have no idea what he plans on doing.
Chaos is a powerful weapon in any type of battle

Every Jew I know above "conservative" voted for Trump.
They obviously know he has good intentions.
Not to mention Bibi's support of Trump

Compared to the era of the YK war and the 6-days war, how would a war pan out now?
Have neighboring arab countries caught up to Israel's military power? Surpassed it?

that show is pure leftist propaganda

If we were free from their control we could sell so much more weaponry, our trade would be way better and we'd be filthy rich

זבל שמאלי

אתה כל כך אדג'י שעברתי ברית מילה עכשיו

Huzah! Huzah! The conquest of Jordania must continue! Crush the Arab! Crush the Assyrians! We must claim our land back from these gentiles!! G-d gave us this land.

>Pan out?
Look, if they had their shit together they could probably take us on two on one, but they never have their shit together and they're always too busy fighting each-other.
By fighting each-other I mean more fighting Fringe terrorist groups and worrying about whether or not the other countries will attack them when their backs are turned

Hakhutzah*

The same people that control USA and EU also control Israel, the shadow government that is fighting Trump are the real enemy.

Cnn is fake news and Israel is a fake state, Trump should wake the fuck up.

I'm using that on my next thread

Trump doesn't have a nose like that
1/5

>tfw some Rothschilds opposed the UK accepting jewish refugees during ww2

תודה לך
אגב כהנא היה מאוד מתון, היטלר היה הציוני האמיתי האחרון

Do you want the Jew to do a nose job for a show?

אלוהים יעניש את שנינו על הבדיחה הזאת

קק

איזה בדיחה אחי

Are you actually religious? Every Israeli I've met on Sup Forums has been extremely secular

Secular, Jewish, Believer.
I like the message and the holidays and the myths, but sometimes I like eating sea food too.

God will punish me it's like I'm going to hell for this for Jews, he isn't necessarily religious

gotcha, more of an expression
Is it hard to get shrimp in markets outside of tel aviv? Is it hard in tel aviv?
Also, kosher American Jews mix dairy and fish, do kosher Israelis?

Was just on birthright last month, had a blast. Thinking about spending a semester there. Any reason I should/n't?

How does it feel having a Baron Edmond de Rothschild on your fucking currency?

kek

It's old one

>Is it hard to get shrimp in markets outside of tel aviv?
Only the Russians, and the Druze know were you can get some (good luck getting information from them- #impossible).

> mix dairy and fish
That just sounds disgusting

>Any reason I should/n't?
You might get stabbed depending on where you go, you'll be constantly patronized by Israelis (me included), Studying far from is hard on the wallet and more importantly, the nerves.

Other than that, come on in.

die Juden sind Parasiten.

>That just sounds disgusting
not at the same time, but if you were to get a cheese plate as an app and then get some salmon as a main course
Or if you wanted halibut with a butter herb sauce or some shit.

> you'll be constantly patronized by Israelis (me included)
I thought israelis love american jews who make aliyah :/

Goddamn, jewish is ugly

That's what I think. Jewish is so bad. Learn to English.

>I thought israelis love american jews who make aliyah :/
Yes but that won't save you from being patronized.
"Woah, you made an Aliyah !!! what a brave smart independent man you are!!!!"

Why the fuck do you bottom-feeder kikes always come around on here and act as if you're in the know of every single facet of geopolitics?

its not meant to be serious criticism senpai just bantz he did the voice pretty good

belgium also has this shitty sketch show now introducing president trump, its super cringe.

and I respond
>yea I feel that I have a responsibility to help israel.
but I'm really saying
>yea I feel that I have a responsibility—as a successful, intelligent American—to help your shitty failed, US dependent state.

fuck that. israel sounds like a bunch of passive aggressive jews, and that's my schtick

You'll fit right in

why do i feel like american jews are different from israelis, israelis seem more normal in how average they are, average IQ's, they do normal jobs. Amerijews are the really degenerate ones.

ahhhhh

squiggle squiggle squiggle

>Amerijews are the really degenerate ones.
replace degenerate with smart, successful, and wealthy and you'll be correct.

Trump impersonations have become the new Elvis impersonations and we will be spammed to death with them.

you mean they just use whites as slaves to make money from and manipulate

why are jews in america not normal, they should be plumbers, electricians, policemen etc...but noooo jews don't do honest jobs when they are not in israel, i wonder why

>you mean they just use whites as slaves to make money from and manipulate
jews are, by all intents and purposes, white.
We are discriminated in jobs, colleges, scholarships, etc. the same way a white person would be.
>jews don't do honest jobs when they are not in israel,
Most American jews live in cities or suburbs of cities where its easier to find non-"honest" jobs, like in communications, finance, or STEM. Additionally, American jews put A LOT of emphasis on a good education and a good job. Your social standing is based on where your kinds went to college, and where they're working.
More so than in Israel because we are a minority, and always have been in America.
If you have a country that's majority Jews, you can expect the working class to also be Jews.
If you have a country that's less than 2% Jews, those 2% can fall anywhere in the socioeconomic spectrum.
Also, I've never seen a British born Americans as janitors or garbage men. They're all in finance, media, or something faggy like fashion. See how it's a false comparison comparing American and Israeli Jews?

Stop lying

would israel like it if brits moved there, became 1.4% of their population and yet controlled 50% of the media, had massive influence over the government and basically set the tone/direction of the culture, of course they wouldn't

yet whites are supposed to tolerate it as acceptable because jews have a culture that makes earning money the highest value