So Milo got raped by a Catholic priest and is now trying to normalize pedophilia?

So Milo got raped by a Catholic priest and is now trying to normalize pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

europsy-journal.com/article/S0924-9338(14)77731-4/abstract
missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC70.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what? Shit that explains a lot doesn't it.

MIlo is just doing $$$ on stupid alt-rights retards. Nobody with a IQ > 60 would want to listen to him. He is hedonist faggot.

>raped
Milofags are in full denial

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

The entire left is trying to normalize everything degenerate. Pedophilia is one the list for the (((LGBT))) community.

Already 6 million threads on this

Sage

Just look at this faggot lover.

He's revealing a hard truth that most gay young men feel sexually evolved enough to find safety and security in an older gay man. Ephebephilia, technically. And he's admitting he was party to and didn't consider himself a victim of it.

This smear campaign is an effort by Soros, Podesta, and Brock with Media Matters, Correct the Record and Shareblue. These men are the real predatory pedophiles and want to delegitimize Milo because he knows about Trump's plan to bring them all down with Sessions.

This is real war boys.

Just stopping by the correct the record!

Pedo Apologist detected.

Milo's 2edgy4u career is over. He's collapsing now and thinks there's a way out. He's laughed at this very thing happening to others and now it's happening to him. Does he think it's funny now?

>everblue literally can't defeat this
>ignore it and pretend it was never posted

stay woke

This, call Milo a fag and a degenerate all you want, but he has been an indispensible emissary to college campuses across the world. He started a whites only scholarship fund you fucking retards.

Shareblue is winning

>pedophilia
>crime

wat

shareblue*

Just because its normal to fuck boys in mexshitco doesn't mean it is here in the USA

>jew
>raped by catholic priest
Explain.

Anyway I called it. Did you seriously expect a jewsish faggot not not be a plant? This is proof, he tries to pass a pedophile message and when peoople will start pointing fingers they'll back down with "See, this is the right wing!"

T-thanks milo

WARNING

WARNING
WARNING

OP IS AN ANTIFA SHILL!!!!

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

HOW DO YOU CONSTANTLY FORGET MILO WORKS FOR BREITBART? FOR PIC RELATED?

Milo wouldnt be the FACE of Breitbart without Bannon's express approval. This means on of 3 things:

1. Only you see Milo as the jewish subversion agent while Bannon cannot, meaning Bannon is dangerously incompetent.

2. Bannon is a Jew shill. Which means Trump is a Jew shill.

3. HE IS THERE FOR A REASON - TO BE THE "agent provocateur".

Look at all the support Milo's drummed up. Look at all the media controversy he has caused. Look at all the riots that have been done against him showing the world the dangers of the left.

If Bannon is /ourguy/, Milo is /ourguy/ as well.

SHILLS EVERYWHERE

>thoughts
>a crime

I mean, Americans are two-digits I people, but this is ridiculous.

IQ*

Fuck keyboards

Are you arguing over the semantics on whether or not Pedophilia is interchangeable with Child Molester?

PIDF detected

>check what the outrage is about on twitter
>it's all pro-Hillary cucks pretending to care about Jesus
Nice try faggots, leftist tactics #1, accuse your opponents of your own greatest crimes.

are you the same faggots who tell us that wanting to have sex with a 17y 11m 20 day old girl makes us a pedophile?

Fuck off. Don't defend pedophile defending pedophiles.

even Sup Forums falling for the MSM shit...we're doomed.

Those are some Olypmic-tier mental gymnastics to defend this kiddie diddler, you fucking degenerate.

Oh fuck off. This is sick shit. He's describing a slave/master relationship and it's fuckng perverted in the most plain sense. He's controlled opposition so that he can taint the "alt right" movement. If you're too fuckin stupid to realize that this faggot is connected with the same people trying to normalize pedophilia on the left, then you deserve to be overtaken by the globalists because they're obviously smarter than you. Why would you want this person as the figurehead of nationalism? Absolutely ridiculous. Look up his bloodbath video, he's just as fucked in the head as the rest of the pedos in our entertainment industry and government

No. You are projecting.

That's called a hebe

My point is - Milo would not be where he is doing what he is doing WITHOUT Bannon's personal oversight.

Meaning Milo's agenda is Bannon's agenda.

>which by extension is Trump's agenda

So are you claiming Trump is a pedophile? Come on shill, say it.

10/10 post, wake up you fucking fags, stop idolizing pederasts.

>homosexuality and pedophilia is worse than feminism and liberals censoring the internet and stopping sharia law

Did you not see his stream or what?

Yes, yes it is. Faggots rape kids, faggots destroy civilizations

>youre projecting
im projecting that i think people who want to sleep with young women who are sexually mature are pedophiles?

are you an idiot?

>hard truth
heh

>implying pounding hot young twink ass is bad

Milo did nothing wrong

It's not. Thoughts are not actions.
That's not "semantics", it's literally an appeal to emotion.

europsy-journal.com/article/S0924-9338(14)77731-4/abstract

Even the FBI agrees.
>In my experience, many child molesters are not pedophiles.
>A person suffering from any paraphilia can legally engage in it simply by fantasizing and masturbating. A child molester is an individual who sexually molests children. A pedophile might have a sexual preference for children and fantasize about having sex with them, but if he does not act on that preference or those fantasies with a child, he is not a child molester.
missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC70.pdf

I didn't bring that up, you did.

A pedophile is a child molester. They just don't admit that they would rape a child if they had the chance.

you're that same idiot who was saying that homosexuality is worse than censorship aren't you?

homosexuality had NOTHING to do with the downfall of ANY civilization
homosexuality, like hedonism is a SYMPTOM of a crumbling society not the cause you imbecile

and in this MODERN world censorship is FAAAAAAAAAAR more important to stop than stupid queers

if you ACTUALLY think that homosexuality causes the downfall of civilization you are about the stupidest person i have ever met on this board
and that is a very hard thing to be

No, he got raped by a priest twice when he was 13 but claims that he initiated it (even though legally he couldn't give consent). Then he had a relationship with a 30-year old man when he was 17 (legally consensual, but that doesn't sound healthy). He's basically victim-blaming himself, and instead of feeling sympathy for this obviously psychologically damaged guy the left is calling him a pedo.

>judging for possible future crimes

That's not how the world works, sweetheart.

*shariablue

and since milo has in not directly or indirectly supported pedophilia you have no argument

go tell your manager you failed and you don't deserve to be paid today faggot

In your first post, here , 2/3 of the possibilities you post have Milo and/or Bannon as the bad guy. By your own logic, there's a 66% chance that Milo, Bannon, and possibly Trump all support pedophilia.

Can you imagine how happy Milo is today?

Being in the center of attention?
That's all he wants.

We're under a coordinated attack of which Sup Forums regulars are fully aware of.

I'm not disagreeing. I'm saying I am certain there is only one right choice here.

And I'm saying you are a d&c shill for implying otherwise.

I know, that post is for those not as informed so they dont get too confused with all the shills.

Yep. When will they stop getting plaid?

It was a joke, as far as I can tell. He wasn't raised Catholic.

>be a child that is molested by men
>don't really mind
>get accused of being a pedophile when relaying this story as an adult

Is this the accurate series of events? How can they call him a pedophile? Isn't this literally actual victim blaming?

I don't even understand the argument here. What the fuck did he even do?

I FOUGHT IN MEME WAR TO REMOVE FAGS AND DEGENERATES SUCH AS MILO NOT TO JOIN THEM.
MILO BTFO

I doubt he's happy. Being the center of attention is one thing, but being accused of being a pedo is serious shit. If 90% of the country thinks you're a neo-nazi, the other 10% will still follow you either because it's edgy or because they believe it. But if 90% of the country thinks you're a pedo, the other 10% will keep their mouths shut because nobody wants to defend a pedo (unless he works in Hollywood).

He's finished. The court of public opinion already found him guilty, he can sue for libel and win (as he did when he was accused of being a nazi) but he can't erase the headlines of "Milo Yiannapolos Supports Pedophilia" from people's memories. It's like those Duke Lacrosse guys, they were found innocent but half the people familiar with the case thinks they were guilty because that's what the headlines said.

Since when was he considered the figurehead of mationalism?

starting to think i should just get off Sup Forums for the next week or so

Gays tend to be degenerates and pedos.

I don't think it's as complicated as you believe it to be. Milo is a pedo. Bannon doesn't have as much control over him as you think he does, so Bannon's stance on the matter is irrelevant. This isn't some kind of psy-op designed to draw out leftists to show the world how violent they are for picking on a "poor, defenseless pedophile". That'd be a pretty stupid strategy, unlikely to gain much sympathy among normies and even conservatives.

Milo will prevail while you shit post on Sup Forums

Daily reminder the virtue signaling cultural libertarians are desperate to defend Milo because they think that people like him give gays a free pass to be untargeted by the right. Bullshit. This is why Sup Forums is always right. I told you newfags along with other people who knew better not to buy /r/The_Donald's hard on for talking heads like Milo. They're gonna spend the next month foaming at the mouth while they get torn a new one trying to defend their kike fag hero. Good riddance faggots.

in all this madness, maybe just maybe society will start to see 15/16 as an okay age for me to date as a 24 year old

Right, but the key part is the "claims that he initiated it". He's saying that in those situations, like with a priest or in a school, that sometimes the child is the one who initiates it, literally "the predator". He said "I was molested twice when I was 13, and I was the predator on both occasions. Sometimes the child is the one who seduces the adult.". He went way too far. It's his own fault, you don't say something like that without realizing how easily it could get taken out of context.

Lol facts?

Probably enjoyed it like the little faggot he is and is now trying to 'normalize' his subhuman behaviour

Should just douse himself in gasoline and light himself on fire in public imo

>trying this hard
yeah.. no one is falling for your obvious attempts to divide and conquer

keep trying shareblue shill

The pedo part I am arguing is a drawn out hit piece to destroy Milo and weaken Bannon/Breitbart.

It's not the pedo part that draws sympathy, its the gay conservative part. And the proof is in the book sales, for one.

Fuck off Milo.

>Probably enjoyed it like the little faggot he is

Yeah, he literally said that he enjoyed it. That's why he's getting in trouble, he implied that other people like him possibly enjoyed it or even initiated it.

He's been called "head of the alt right." I consider the alt right to be the largest most loosely connected nationalistic movement in the world. We don't need people like him associated with that name IMO - or anyone as we work our magick

videos were milo is talking about sex with 13 year olds have been out for a year why are they just now becoming a problem?

How does "gay conservative" draw sympathy from a group of people that largely consider gays to be degenerate?

What exactly did he even say anyway?

Don't give me some summary. Just link what he actually said.

GTFO from my board you fucking shill

MILO WILL HANG
YOU THINK PENCE WILL TOLERATE SUCH DEGENERATE HEDONIST PEDO FAG?

I'm disappointed in TRS for playing along with what they KNOW is MSM bullshit all because they're butthurt that the fag gets more attention than Spencer.

It doesn't. It draws in former liberals and moderates.

This strengthens our movement. And weakens the left.

Or he could be, you know; a liar, like the filthy kike he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY

Starts at about 59 minutes in, and he goes for 4 or 5 minutes.

*56 minutes in

>if you dont think homosexuality is the downfall of civilzation you support homosexuality
SJW "logic" detected

you're one of the few people i can say have low IQ and be certain about it

yeah that's fine

after the left is removed from power and no longer control the media

>trusting a fag
>trusting a jew
>trusting a socialite

Sup Forums implies they are intelligent.

Idk. Being called a Pedo can be pretty fucked up especially when he was describing his actions. As far as underage gay boy with an older man idk if that's right or wrong...if boy wants it is it wrong ?

>Figuring out which pedophile is virtuous
>This is real war
>Current year

>So Milo got raped by a Catholic priest and is now trying to normalize pedophilia?

It's not pedophilia. It's statutory rape.

It's because as an adult he said little gay boys should want older men and the best relationship is for old men to teach little boys sexually.

He's just fucked in the head from being molested as a kid.

>gets molested in his teens
>writes an article against pedophilia
>outs 3 pedophiles in his reporting
>is into burly black guys
>just because he didnt think the molestation was all bad suddenly hes become an advocate for pedophilia in the eyes of cultural marxists and the neocons

Really activates my almonds

prevail in diddling kids maybe.

Nah.

So you think that this whole controversy is a reverse psychology conspiracy by Bannon and Milo to whip the left into a frenzy, which will somehow disillusion some moderates because now they have sympathy for this poor child molester? That doesn't make any fucking sense. Because even if people think the way you seem to believe they do, and these moderates will suddenly think leftists are rabid fanatics, how do you account for all the rightists you're clearly losing right now? Look at this very thread. There's a big split right now among the Right over whether these allegations are true or not. If this whole thing was just an elaborate ruse to gain some swing supporters, it's not fucking working because it's also splitting your own base. You're losing just as many people as you gain, ending up with a whole lot of nothing to show for all this controversy. This theory being true is just as bad as Milo being an actual pedo, because now Bannon and Milo are a pairs of idiots playing retard-tier mind games that don't work. Christ, unfuck your brain, dude.

>It's because as an adult he said little gay boys should want older men

No he didn't. He said gay boys sometimes want older men, he was talking about guys in their late teens, you know, legal ones. It's like how we refer to women in college as "girls" even though they're adults.

>He's just fucked in the head from being molested as a kid.

Yeah, probably.

No, he's saying that Milo's "gay conservative" act is meant to draw in moderates and leftists. Look at the post he's replying to. And that makes sense. But it's over now. As far as the public is concerned he's a pedo. Should have chosen his words more carefully.

Milo has been controlled opposition from day 1. Anyone supporting him is indirectly supporting white genocide.

He did advocate for pedophilia user.
>I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men

He's advocating pederasty.
Clearly because he got fucked as a kid by his priest and he can't deal with that.
Same reason he thinks every boy should be circumcised, he is sick..

You fucking shitheap, do you lack reading comprehension?

I'm saying the pedo thing is a controversy drummed up by the MSM/the "Left"/the "globalists" to destroy Milo and Bannon.

Pedo controversy aside, yes Milo was meant to draw in new blood. And he DID. He drew in many, MANY young vollege students to the right. And all those riots worked in his favor. So much so that his boom jumped to #1 in sales over night.

And again, this pedo thing was NOT Bannon's plan. This was by the opposition to destroy them and stop the work Milo was doing.

And as you pointed out, (((their))) tactics are working.

Court of Public Opinion has him fukd. I know he'll be on Crowder today to explain. He's on damge control today.

I don't think Milo is someone capable of flipping people's allegiances. He's a professional provacateur. You either hate him or love him. There are no moderates to flip when it comes to Milo. His status as a gay conservative will be lost on anyone who knows about him, because they won't think "oh no, that poor gay conservative is being thrown to the wolves", they're going to think "wow lol, that fucking asshole I keep hearing about is in some deep shit, fuck him". Milo does not generate sympathy. He generates anger in anyone who hears him speak.

It's a bit hard to follow the rambling conspiracy theories of a Sup Forums autist.