>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/20/russian-ambassador-to-un-dead-in-new-york.html
dailycaller.com/2016/03/12/national-review-writer-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/
acebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/851905428280687/
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ma7t9DmvI
hillarybeattrump.org/
KSDK.com/VoteNow
youtube.com/watch?v=KFK8E4uhXqg
news.antiwar.com/2017/02/20/lt-gen-h-r-mcmaster-named-national-security-adviser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO!

The more liberals talk shit on Milo, the more I like him.

Awoo

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/20/russian-ambassador-to-un-dead-in-new-york.html

If digits every lefty and kebab in Germany will drop and Germany will become the 51st state.

>w-we're just pretending to support Bolton!
>w-w-we a-always wanted McMaster!

The fucking mental gymnastics of the Neo-Cons

/ourguy/ reporting that Milo is in trouble

F

/lgbt/ we'll never be your allies

Did the Deep State kill the Russian Ambassador in NY? 64 is too young for sudden death.

This article isn’t the first time Williamson has harshly criticized trying to appeal to working-class whites. In one February article, he said that this class is made-up of “economically and socially frustrated white men who wish to be economically supported by the federal government without enduring the stigma of welfare dependency.” He also claimed that their interests have no place in the “mainstream of American conservatism” and, in a follow-up post, said that the only message conservatives should give them is “get a job.”

>While Williamson blames the people living in run-down white communities for their own woes, he does not apply the same principle to run-down minority communities. In his book and articles on the failures of Detroit, for instance, the National Review writer blames “progressivism” and unions for ruining the predominately African-American city.

dailycaller.com/2016/03/12/national-review-writer-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/

>Comments:

Talk about a self hating beta male.
>
Keep in mind they call themselves conservatives. They call all of us Wal-Mart people. They hold us in total disdain. These people are NOT conservatives. Anyone who wants our jobs to go overseas, bankrupt our country, bring in foreigners in unlimited numbers hate the USA.
>
You use words far too kind to describe the likes of Williamson--words that would result in banishment from The DC, likely forever.
>

Agreed, I have never seen a more loathsome individual.
>

WTF is this guy talking about? If it were'nt for the working class, whom would both the rich and poor use, abuse, and parasite off of?

This is Rich Lowry's mag? For shame.
>
Dropped my subscription 3 years ago. Lowry, Crystal and the rest of those spineless blowhards are worse than congress critter republicraps
>
If the GOP doesn't put a muzzle on Kristol soon they will see a far bigger exodus of their base than they are seeing now.
>BONUS ROUND: PRESS F FOR SOUTH AFRICAN SHITPOSTER

>news is fake
>Trump is creating jobs
Pick one.

acebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/851905428280687/

So he released this statement, but it looks like the wagons are circling around, so there's that.

@113545987
>defending a niggerloving kike

He's served his purpose and his own flapping gums were his undoing. I give no fucks and I'm sure most of Sup Forums doesn't either.

>Costa
>/ourguy/

what

Maybe they liked both?

How long until

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP IS MCMASTER PUPPET?

I want to order a President Trump cardboard cutout. Send me your best trump pic to make a cutout! (has to be full body shot)

Eh, I think Milos a fag but the fact that he pisses off cucks and antifa shills means he's welcome. Anyone who doesn't see that is obviously a shill

>supporting mr. controlled opposition

i seriously hope you guys don't do this

>Just named General H.R. McMaster National Security Advisor.
>McMaster

That guy is an Ancap.
His wife prob is called McChildSlave

Because he said he didn't feel like a victim? Fake news. You can't force somebody to do what you want. He doesn't consider himself a victim.

Why are people giving a shit about Milo? That attention whore deserves no attention

These people are mentally ill, and they know it. I wouldn't be surprised if kikes like Kristol get a kick out of lying to the public

Should i keep posting dilbertman shops with all the words that are super wacky? this is

the first one i made since the last coullpe of ones..

Can i get a quick rundown on the hibernian theory?

Looks like they're hoping that McMaster will cuck trump out and force him into regime change against Assad.

>okie doke

III FFFFFF
III FF
III FFFF
III FF
III FF

>Implying Breitbart would fire their biggest (and for many, only) draw

yeah, that'd be suicide.

>Letting cucks and shills decide your political ideas

>critical of Vietnam and possibly Iraq

they have a masochistic crush on Sup Forums

>Bending to leftists
>Ever

Fuck off.

their strategy is now reverse-psychology

CHEW SOAP

so would keeping him on

i guarantee he is gone by the end of the day

umm...guys?

>you're a faggot
Pick one.

>64 is too young for sudden death.
F

Hitler would gas you all...

1. You defend pedophiles like Milo.
2. You support Trump's neocon pick.
3. You support Trump and his Israel first policy.
4. You unironically view blacks as equals.
5. You non-satirically think eating pizza crust first is okay.

Seriously, you kiddos need some culture.

The NS advisor is literally just an advisor. He has no authority to do anything unless Trump empowers him to do so.

you should contact the poo in loos and see where they got the one they had for the Trump birthday celebration
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ma7t9DmvI

Liberal women have a masochistic crush on masculine, right-wing men. A lot of girls I fucked in college were your typical feminists but they didn't go after the feminine de-masculinized cucks on the left

There's no indication he was critical of the idea of invasion, he was critical of the conduct of the war, not of the war itself.

I AM KIND OF OBSESSED WITH TALENT STACKS

WHAT IS YOUR TALENT STACK

>Guy whose bf runs an underground pedophilia ring for the elite out of a pizza restaurant is acussing Milo of pedophilia

I love this timeline.

hillarybeattrump.org/

This entire website is making me appreciate how good we really have things.

VOTE HERE PLEASE
>VOTE HERE PLEASE
VOTE HERE PLEASE
>VOTE HERE PLEASE
VOTE HERE PLEASE
>VOTE HERE PLEASE
VOTE HERE PLEASE
>VOTE HERE PLEASE
VOTE HERE PLEASE
>VOTE HERE PLEASE
VOTE HERE PLEASE

KSDK.com/VoteNow
KSDK.com/VoteNow
KSDK.com/VoteNow
KSDK.com/VoteNow

who?

>Le resistance man XD

What was the story with him anyway?
He boast about his old lover when he was young?

Well if he treats him like he does with Mattis then theres precedent that he will bow to the wishes of his generals if they disagree with policy.

Keith Olbermann on Tucker when?

Is Milo - Icarus?

>Flew too close to the sun

That would take all 9 digits.

This bothers me the most because where he died at is a pretty quiet area of the city a few blocks over from the largest nightlife areas in the city.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFK8E4uhXqg

Any happenings guys?

This faggot has gone way off the deep end. He'll probably kill himself out of fear that the Russians will take him or something

Heart attack, eh, not impossible.

50/50 it was the deep state.

@113546481
>defending kikes who let niggers fuck their ass and say it's ok for men to fuck 13 year old boys

epic

Biggest draw? Are you retarded?

Milo barely writes on Breitbart and noone reads his articles.

Will McAssmaster call for the removal of Assad and the "return of Crimea"?

>NO NO Joe
or
>NO NO Jeb

Reminder- Trump is besties with Epstein.

A literal child rapist.

You morons have chosen the wrong side of history.

This is the saddest website I've ever seen.

The only thing sadder would be if it played "Congratulations, Madam President" on repeat

>Trump picks General known for bucking the globalist establishment just like he did during his campaign
>Shills and neocons trying to sell this as "he'll resist Trump"
>implying Trump hasn't said throughout this entire campaign that he doesn't want yes-men

did you make it? pretty good way to cash in on retarded leftists if you did. wish I thought of it

Keith needs to be put in an institution and put on tranquilizers before he snaps

man thats just sad

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SHILLS TODAY
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
GET OUT

So far what I could find on McMaster is he is for nation building.
news.antiwar.com/2017/02/20/lt-gen-h-r-mcmaster-named-national-security-adviser/

I just want save Hans.

WE ARE REAL NEWS WE SWEAR!

don't worry senpai

the trs shills didn't do a good job AstroTurfing for their boy, he still has no support here

olbermann is such a faggot. that twitter pic is too much

>the removal of Assad
No.

Mattis is the Secretary of Defense. He has actual power in that he is directly responsible for managing the the Department of Defense.

Yep. Trump is going to reverse course and become a regime change president. We've all been conned, nuclear codes tax returns russia prepare to die drumfies etc etc

but what if it is a religion of peace?

He wrote a thesis on Vietnam in which he basically argued it was a terrible fucking idea.

Unless you're talking about Iraq though, I dont know, he was almost passed up for promotion because he doesnt give a fuck and goes against the status quo

We're reaching delusion levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Milo doesn't even write his own articles. He has 10 interns do that shit for him.

I dunno bout that. A few days ago I saw a thread on /lgbt/ asking what they thought of Sup Forums and a quite a few seemed to agree with the opposition to political correctness at the very least. Though I know Sup Forums thinks that's not enough.

its okay israel
everything will be okay.
trump is fighting some dark forces that we may never know about, but we are going to make it.

this has old school cia shit written all over it man

it's their knife in their own backs

anything happening with tsa breach earlier?

No, some leftist made it. The articles sound exactly how the left would have made articles if she really had won.

Alt-rightists BTFO!

This.

These newfags need to understand that Milo is a faggot jew.

Yes, he was good for baiting leftists, but that doesn't make him our guy by any means.

Stop allowing him to d&c Sup Forums

>he doesnt give a fuck and goes against the status quo
So if he goes against Trump and supports nation building we're in for a huge fucking mess.

A paid shill would never wast their time on such an obscure medium.

Some people have different opinions. Deal with it.

>McMaster was passed over for promotion to Brigadier General in 2006 and 2007, despite his reputation as one of "the most celebrated soldiers of the Iraq War."[10] Though the rationale for promotion board decisions is not made public, it is generally agreed that McMaster was held back because of his tendency to argue against the status quo.

>"It is heartening to see the Army reward such an extraordinary general officer who is a thought leader and innovator while also demonstrating sheer brilliance as a wartime brigade commander," retired Army Gen. Jack Keane, a former Army vice chief, said of the promotion.[24]

>In April 2014, Maj General McMaster made Time magazine's list of 100 most influential people in the world. He is hailed as "the architect of the future U.S. Army" in the accompanying piece written by retired Lt. Gen. Dave Barno, who commanded U.S. and allied forces in Afghanistan from 2003 to 2005.

>"Major General Herbert Raymond McMaster might be the 21st century Army's pre-eminent warrior-thinker," Barno wrote. "Recently tapped for his third star, H.R. is also the rarest of soldiers—one who has repeatedly bucked the system and survived to join its senior ranks."