Yo Pizzashits, you ever thought you were going after the wrong guy...

Yo Pizzashits, you ever thought you were going after the wrong guy? Maybe now actually investigate someone who's actually defended pedophilia? Or maybe you didn't really care about finding actual child predators this entire time? LOL!!!! RIGHT WINGERS ARE PEDOPHILES CONFIRMED, HANG EM ALL AM I RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums thought that they swallowed red pill only thing that they swallowed is milo's jewish dick

Lol pols cognitive dissonance now on full display
> conspiracy theory about pizza: HANG THEM!!!!
> Milo endorses pedophilia: hmmm no but you've taken it out of context hmmm I'm not convinced

Your money slowly trickles away with each shitpost.

> don't like a post because it contradicts my views
> must be a paid post on anime forum
> hurrrrrrr

Agreed, we Alt Right should get after this FAG!! Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>milo said he was at a party in hollywood where older men were fucking young boys

I think we were going after the right people.

>The pic of the day.

Full of Reddit, Jews and other boards guys here today.

I FOUGHT IN MEME WAR TO REMOVE FAGS AND DEGENERATES SUCH AS MILO NOT TO JOIN THEM.
MILO BTFO

Milo is ok. He's not a fucking pedo. See???

MILO IS FUCKING BOIS BEHIND CAMERAS YOU DUMB FAG LOVERS. HE IS TRUE MOTVE IS TO NORMALIZE PEDOHPILES UNTIL HE WILL BE ABLE TO FUCK LITTLE BLACK BOIS, THATS WHAT ALL FAGS WANT - TIGHT YOUNG BOI ASSES.

>a flaming homosexual is a "right winger" because he likes to trigger sjw's and libtards

????????????????

when did people get the idea that Milo was on the right? he is relatively "on the right" compared to SJW's, but I highly doubt he's on the right-of-center at all

>12std

is that the number of STDs he got from that kiss?

Nah it's all for shits and giggles. Besides, you really think anyone would pay to shit on pedophiles? I would think that's common sense.

But considering the type around here, maybe not. ;)

I remember Milo talking about leftist media trying to normalize pedophilia, seems bretty ironic now

Do you have an issue with fags?

You're delusional.

>invited to speak at C-PAC
>works for Brietbart
>known for constantly getting in arguments with liberals
>hated by the left almost universally

Space your posts out a bit nerdvirgins. You're being premature. Its okay, its a common problem and you can talk to your doctor about it.

The shilling for Milo is ridiculous on here. Where are the #neverMilos?

Hey Op. pedophilia is probably not a right wing or left wing thing. It's an elite over the masses thing. You divide and concour identity politics don't belong here. Since you are the elite I suspect we are coming for (((you))).

> fuk off CTR.

That doesn't make him right-of-center. Being an attention whore and enjoying triggering liberals doesn't make you alt-right or right-of-center at all.

What proof do you actually have that he's on the right, economically or socially? I don't care to read his writing or watch him speak much. Where would you put him on the political compass? I bet that he's more of a libertarian and social liberal.

He's full on libertarian and thinks gays can be cured. Supported Trump, hates feminism, was a full on supporter of Gamergate, hates Islam...he even called himself a conservative:
>Twitter has confirmed itself as a safe space for Muslim terrorists and Black Lives Matter extremists, but a no-go zone for conservatives.

>based faggot
>based faggot
>based faggot
>based faggot

Sup Forums is liberal edgefags