Has anyone else entertained the idea that an Islamic takeover would be preferable to continued protection of Western...

Has anyone else entertained the idea that an Islamic takeover would be preferable to continued protection of Western liberal values such as feminism, homosexuality, and transgenderism?

How do I reconcile this dillema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western traditionalism is a thousand times better than Islamism and doesn't have those things either, you idiot.

There's something wrong with this girl, there's something missing between her legs.

Bumping because actual question here and not a bait thread.

No. Fuck you, traitor.

You're right, but we aim to the top prize, a Western conservative society.

No.

None of those things are bad if they are done in moderation. But the problem is they are abundant.

If you think otherwise you're no better than an islamist

Where is her penis?

>shit thread
>can't find decent pic
>posts some whore
Kys

Don't be a faggot op, nobody likes islam, it is 1000 times more cucked and corupt than Christianity. We can keep sane standards without coverin women in drapes

Nice

Western takeover would end Islamic values like pedophilia, stoning, or ritual murders though

If Islamic people were white. Sup Forums would love islam and post pics of them raiding pork farms and shit

If this isnt bait kill your self

Funny because that's true, I don't understand nu-Sup Forums

Do you really not see the correlation between liberal values and the enemy at the gates we have now?

Is the only reason we are protecting ourselves from the Mudslimes is to protect our own hedonism?

My main worry comes from the idea that after we strengthen our walls we won't strengthen our culture to fight the enemy inside. Islam comes with it's own vices I'd rather avoid.

>Has anyone else entertained the idea that an Islamic takeover would be preferable to
Yes

>hi guys this is moham- er i mean mike. dont you think that islamic takeover would actually be a good thing? im totally not a muslim tho

islam is more socially conservative, which means it's good for muslims. But they're a foreign tribe. We should learn from them, not let them in.

Good goy.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

> t. Ahmed

war will reset it to our actual values, as well as remove invaders

A rope is the only cure for your kind of treachery.

I mean , I've thought about it, but we took thousands of years to cultivate ideals of free speech and theyre too valuable to give up, even though they're already mostly gone.

source?

"Hey guys instead of putting up some fags and trans people we should just subvert ourselves to the group of people that have been trying to conquer us for the past 800 years"

t.Al Muhommed Bin Shamuhammed

>she's not peeing

Shit quality post desu senpai

meh
as always it's about race
Islam in the hands of whites has potential. It's not going to turn a nigger or a spic into a decent person though and that's a big issue.
The truth is that we are fighting to keep africans and the middle east out of Europe and the USA, and not strictly fighting Islam. I'm sure islamic Germanics would be based as fuck, which is why hitler wished for a more militant religion

Abortion is simply too evil. I'd give this planet for pigs rather than globalists or atheists.
But, I need not do anything and they'll resign themselves from this world. Problem being, what they manage to pull with them and how festering will the wounds be?