Is he, dare I say it, /our sprölölölö/?

Is he, dare I say it, /our sprölölölö/?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/5v6ebm/new_finnish_nationalist_right_wing_party_candidate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this is real, Finland is indeed the best country in the world.
>Beats communists when outnumbered 1x5
>Has a black Hitler

Zeig Heil, mein Niggler!

Dude must have some real Suomi mixed into his genepool, he looks so fucking Finlandesian it just confuses me.

smegma spede confirmed

even niggers in finland look mongoloid

Spurdo is real.

Top fucking kek.

dfgbsfdg

>tfw I live in Vaasa and could actually vote for the Black Fürer
Ebin :DDDD

Okay can someone give me an explanation of what the fuck is going on.

I'm from Finland but not living there, so what the fuck has been going on back there that THIS can happen.

Who?

ONE OF US

The Black Fürer

Bretty good, someone make a fully cartoonized Spurdo version of him now.

no way

I keep seeing you finns post this guy on here

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Is he actually serious or is he taking the piss on the party?

Witchcraft and lolly water

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/5v6ebm/new_finnish_nationalist_right_wing_party_candidate/

I visited last summer and the South at least seemed just fine.

Sure you have your usual amounts of Gypsies, and maybe the occasional African, but a fucking PARTY LEADER.

If you are a Finnish Nationalist, I EXPECT you to be Ethnically Finnish. It's a very hard fucking sell to be a Finnish Nationalist when you don't look like the majority of your country's population.

I wouldn't excepted Swedish, hell Saami at this rate, maybe even a Pole, but a FUCKING AFRICAN.

He is NOT European, he is NOT Finnish, he will always be African first and Finnish second to all those around him.

This country, especially now with the migrant crisis, better get a good slap across the face before they allow Finland to be cucked like Sweden.

>João Bruno

That is a portuguese name. He's literally the "WE" man.

Now begins our infiltration

Stop insulting based black Führer
>Implying he won't uncuck Finland when nobody can accuse him of racism

He's from Angola

That's not true

Maybe it's such an easy sell even a monkey could do it, and this is a jewish beta test to see how to "fix" that particular problem.

He is half japanese

I don't know. If I some how turned into a nigger the first thing I'd do is by an out-spoken nationalist rather than fix it.