Why are left wingers so much more virtuous and morally superior to rightards?

Why are left wingers so much more virtuous and morally superior to rightards?

Lefties have objectively higher IQ
See /lit/ and /sci/

They relate to the poor and mean more because they are willing to actually listen to them and understand their story.

This is also the reason why whites in diverse cities vote more liberal than rural whites. They can see the injustice that the right doesn't believe exists (or doesn't care about).

Meak* not mean

this

Do left wingers also cut inside?

Lefties specialize in virtue signaling, in fact it's really all they care about. Doesn't say much about their actual character just how they present themselves.

Because passing purity tests and virtue signaling is a central part of being a leftist.

At the same time, treasuring one's agency and not giving in to controlling busybodies is part of being a right wing person.

>muh virtue signaling

Nice straw man cucks. No one I know who is a lefty does this & you would never be able to tell they were one unless you discussed politics with them. Go outside.

An injustice that they create for themselves and then blame others for.

you're full of shit faggot

>Liberals advocate pedophilia and homosexuality
>A homo might be a pedo
>It's bad because he's a conservative, so that makes him a hypocrite
Liberals confirmed for having zero self awareness. Where were you when your liberal brothers and sisters were advocating pedophilia? Where were you when the media was calling pedophilia a mental illness "NOT A CRIME"???

man you bluefags are shilling hard as fuck today. Sup Forums is completely shitted up with your gargabe.

leftists have morals. Autright don't have any morals are nihilists and label morals virtue signalling. They only care about power but have none which creates all sorts of pathology

why milo looks like he's 50 years old lul?

OH I KNOW HE'S A GREEK FAGGOT

Milo is not right-wing. Only closeted homos are.

also, KUTCHER IS RIGHT WING U DIRTY NIGGER

> support deep state revolutions in third world shitholes
> incite anarchy
> barbaraians take advantage of anarchy to have vigorous sex slave trade
> rescue a small portion of the victims
> "Gosh, we're so righteous and morally superior"

MILO IS LIBERAL FAGOT HE IS NOT ONE OF US AND NEVER WAS

>deep state revolutions

What revolutions?

Then explain California having a lower average IQ than Alabama

*white lefties

>leftists
>virtuous and morally superior

HOLY FUCK, my sides, they're completely gone! Gr8 b8, m8, I r8 8/8, can't w8 for more.

No, I'm not, and I live in Santa Barbara which is one of the most liberal places in the world. The people who virtue signal are the minority. You autistic fucks are just deluded and need to go outside.

By placing themselves as moral authority they can dictate right and wrong as well as feeling morally justified to slander alternative opinion. This is reinforced by the controlled media and social media. This shouldn't be difficult to figure out, user.

damn a whole whopping 0.02 iq lower?

> leftards
> morals