How would be Europe and the world if Europeans didn't adopt Christianity and kept their pagan religions?

How would be Europe and the world if Europeans didn't adopt Christianity and kept their pagan religions?

I think adopting an universalist religion from Semites was a great mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6irRrtObMM
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>frogman thinks Rome fell because of Christianity
>frogman is unaware of the massive political infighting that allowed the Gothics and Vandals to pillage unchecked.

It was more about hellenized scum running away with the money.

I am not talking specifically about Rome.

Having an universalistic religion coming from foreigners is not really good if you want to avoid foreign influences.

Have you read Bernard Cornwell? Personally I do not like it, but he's a good writer and as it has some good points and motives of Catholicism have "won".

We'd all be Muslim.

I don't know him. What did he say?

Why?

Theyd be slaves to islam

Rome expand even more and end rulling the whole world.

>I think adopting an universalist religion from Semites was a great mistake.
It's what united the western world for a while, that made you could travel to a different European country without being burned at the stake for heresy.

Look at the history of our colonial expansion. Until we went there with our military and kicked their ass, you couldn't travel safely to most of those places, Muslim countries were literally forbidden territory for Christians.

Without Christianity, we wouldn't have developed past early middle age technology. Or at least very slowly.

It would be impossible to have kept their "pagan" religion. Polytheism leads to division within the population. Each city/settlement worships one god more then the others. This can eventually lead to infighting and even the downfall of an empire.
Monotheism far superior because it promotes unity. One God, one empire, one emperor,...

The logical conclusion to religion is monotheism.

Unlikely.

Islam is pretty much arianism mixed with local arab traditions. Without christianism there would be no islam

pagan religions were shit tier and their fanobys are just dumb contrarians

>Without Christianity, we wouldn't have developed past early middle age technology
Why?

*monotheism is far superior (to polytheism).

Also

This is exactly why the jew has managed to survive so long throughout the centuries, despite being a minority on most countries.

A pagan Europe wouldn't have stood a chance due to infighting. Without Catholicism there's no crusades or Holy League.
See what happened after the Battle of Varus.

But judaism incentivate tribalism/nationalism, islam and christianism incentive globalism.

We converted for rational reasons in 1000AD, the decision was handed to a respected lawmaker who eventually decided we would become Christians but permitted to practice our old rituals in secret. Christianity opened up for us the world of literature, scholarly research and international cooperation. Without it we might have even been completely wiped out as the climate hardened and there were almost no trees, they were turned into woodcoal and burned for heat in the first few hundred years of settlement.

This series is on topic. It doesn't focus specifically on Christianity but it helped me put it in context.
youtube.com/watch?v=-6irRrtObMM

>Without Catholicism there's no crusades
Which means no sack of constantinople and thus preventing the turks from conquering the Byzantine Empire.

Christian Europe used to fight agains't each other too. Rome was sacked many times by other christians.

See vandals, ostrogoths, Federick II of the HRE, etc.

Christianity was molded by europeans and european cultures not the other way around. Also western civilization may be founded in christianity but its really not very christian if pay close attention to it.

I assumed Christianity exists in this scenario, just not in Europe.

But the Crusaders fucked the Byzantine Empire and left them to the Ottomans.

The Christians went on a northern crusade and killed a million baltics while moslems marched on France and occupied spain for 700 years..

If only Rome hadn't fallen.
A European super power like that today would be glorious.

>Also western civilization may be founded in christianity but its really not very christian if pay close attention to it.
Because the kikes that invented christianism were hellenized kikes.

That's why Yeshua/Jesus has similiarities with Sol Invictus and the whole twelve apostles seens to be inspired by the zodiac

Because of the latin massacre and because they wouldn't pay them as agreed on

How about you read a book? Romans were just top tier barbarians, but still barbarians. Christianity was a massive improvement on the morality of Europeans.

zeitgeist

It's impossible, because without roman support it would have either dissapeared or would be just another jewish sect, where only kikes could be part like in the early christianism

Because it was the unifying force that legitimized large kingdoms and their people, allowing if not the stability, at least the scale that allowed accumulation of wealth and knowledge needed to invest prior to the industrial revolution.

A bunch of city states and tribes raiding one another every summer couldn't have done it, not without Christianity or something similar.

Woah, it's almost like that picture has nothing to do with my post. Weird..

Daily reminder

Reading the bible? The story of Jew in Israel is not really exalting.

I could have understand this if we lived in a traditional catholic society where Catholics are not faggots but this is exactly the contrary.

Bullshit the roman empire tried to stamp it out for 300 years they tried their damndest and they still couldn't get rid of it. If Rome couldnt get rid of it then no one could

shit

>Because it was the unifying force that legitimized large kingdoms and their people
They never stopped killing each other.
When the norse converted to christianism their bureocratic traditions were pretty much same.
>A bunch of city states and tribes raiding one another every summer couldn't have done it, not without Christianity or something similar.
Rome was not a bunch of cities raiding each other.

Local government can be effective and represent the interests of the people it represents. A government that tries to represent too many interests doesn't accomplish representing any of them. The EU doesn't serve anyone because it tries to oversimplify the world and control too many variables from a monolithic center. Cooperation is not the same as globalism, the future lies in rationally self interested cooperation between many small completely independent nations.

The premise is that there are no christians on Rome/Europe.

White people need their own ethnocentric religion that promotes high fertility, healthy habits, and social cohesion. That's why Mormonism is the true red pill.

>Cooperation is not the same as globalism, the future lies in rationally self interested cooperation between many small completely independent nations.
That's not what christians/islam preach.

"Equals under god"

You idiot the Roman empire tried everything since 60 AD onwards to get rid of it until about 300 AD

So Christianity had 30 years in the beginning and then it got violently hated bY rome

Try again

The whole world would be pagan, we wouldn't have had to bother with all that 'turn-the-other-cheek' bollocks
Convert or die

Never read the bible, im agnostic. Ive read plenty about the Romans though, they make muslims seem civilized. Didnt want a baby? Leave it on the street to die or to be taken by a slaver. Sports based around murder, etc

Mormonism was good until the 70s when they cucked out. I knew some mormons who had nigger friends and supported moslems.

As I said the premise is that there are no christians in Rome/Europe.

We all know that the christians won in the end, but the thread is if Europe was still pagan

Rome was limited by their employment of slave labor (no industrial revolution). That's one way Christianity made the West great, by forcing industrialization through abolishing slavery.

>I think adopting an universalist religion from Semites was a great mistake.

it was.
although american christianaty is literally the greatest religions on earth, and is one of the only places to find genuine good people. the religion itself is only a facade

what happened was during the 7th or 8th century, all of written history was changed. literally all of it. as unbelievable as this may sound, it was remarkably easy to accomplish back in those days.

everything we know about much of greek history and virtually all of roman history is a lie.
especially about the romans.
the romans were great, peaceful and nonviolent nation. its hard to imagine this because of the total bullshit which has been accepted as historical fact these days, but i assure you its true. the dogmatic lies which have been put up against great men such as calligiula are actually christian heresy

this was all created by charlemagne
he was an idiot, and a murderous warlord.
he found the greatness of roman history to be offensive,

It could have been Mitharism or Sol Invictus instead of Christianity but no way ancient Paganism would have remained dominant in Rome. It was getting passe.

WHO

XIIITH

LEGION???????????

>Sports based around murder, etc

>Not wanting to watch a good fight in the Coliseum.

This is what kept their warrior spirit.

Remember that most of abandoned babies were from hookers, which continued to happen after christianity

And Rome eventually collapsed, it was too big and clunky to survive very long.

By the time Europe adopted Christianity and Monarchy, we had stabilized enough to wage somewhat limited warfare. Our wars weren't genocidal as they used to be, we weren't raiding neighbors every year or claiming their clay for our people like Celtic and Germanic tribes used to do. Really bloody wars and eras were few enough that we remember them.

I'm not defending Christianity as such, I'm saying it was a somewhat successful globalist kike project that worked in our favor for a while.

Christianity was a threat to the old Roman way of thinking, which was stagnant and dying anyway as many Romans recognized. The empire ran completely on violent expansion and when they couldn't expand any more it stagnated and degenerated. Christianity foretold the fall of Rome and provided the solution.

>But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
>Whoever brings ruin on their family will inherit only wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise.
>“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Industrialization came before slavery.

That was done against the orders of the Pope, wasn't it?
And who took it back?

Some idiots would have sided with the Muslims. It happened every time Romans invaded. I'm sure there would have been pagan empires, but each of them would have been on its own and a large Muslim army could have taken them one by one.

>everything we know about much of greek history and virtually all of roman history is a lie
Except you, of course. You know the ultimate truth, no doubt dictated to you by Jupiter himself.

Well there were doofus where the hell were you for the last 2000 years???

It started out hated for 300 years so give it up
look at sweden

That's nto a christian country

>Having an universalistic religion coming from foreigners is not really good if you want to avoid foreign influences.
define your terms.
>universalist
>foreigner
>religion
They saw it the exact opposite of what you currently think it is.

If the romans were peacefull, how came they conquered soo much territory?

How can we make a new one?

the baguette knows

RELEVANT

This is europe without Christianity

Where's the pagan larpers now? Who's fighting islam again

oh yeah thats right

Catholics and orthodox in that hell hole in Syria

Sol Invictus and mithraism was paganism. Syncrethic as fuck, but still paganism.

[Citation needed]

You men holy dick sucking for degenerates like yourself you filthy half nigger

Paganism or World Church of the Creator or Christian Identity. Paganism seems like the best option for it though. CI is dying out.

Christianity was a mistake.

Based Varg explaining :

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

The main proponents of mass 3rd world immigration are obviously and overtly anti-Christian. You're retarded.

Not really

The ones who brought the refugees to America are catholic charities.

They did stop killing each other, it was the smaller kingdoms (mostly Germanic) sperging out. While the larger kingdoms were unifying and making serious progress despite conflict.
The Norse system changed entirely when the Christian kings began reforming the court and building national armies. All the Norse pagan kingdoms were just really big Jarldoms where a small leader would try and centralize but the kingdom would balkanize.
>Rome
Rome was literally a bunch of cities raiding each other during the Republican fall and then again in its final days when the fragmented kingdoms began their infighting.
Rome was built on non-material virtue, loyalty, Christianity gave back the non-material its importance when Rome was conquering just for the spoils of war.

>random irrelevant nobody loser thinks he's hot crap for thinking "adopting an universalist religion from Semites was a great mistake"

Give me a fucking break, you're nothing new, you're nothing edgy, and you're definitely not a historian, let alone one of any note.

You're just repeating the same old horse shit this mental plague of a site has been circulating for years now.

Catholics aren't real Christians.

>universalist
Catholicism is not limited to Europeans or white people. Every races of the world can be Catholic.

>foreigner
Christianity is obviously not born in Europe. Call it semitic, israelite or jewish, whatever.

Here only a tiny minority of Christians are opposed to race-mixing.

ok

>1...2...3....
>Christard burger shills flooding the thread calling anyone Ahmed and larper who calls them out on their bullshit, hypocrisy and actual larping
Yeah no thanks. Not today.

Obviously there is going to be a wide politcal spectrum within the world's largest religion.

But do you honestly believe that the Left has it's ideological base in Christian philosophy?

Do you think they slander and jeer at Christians just as an ironic joke, and are secretly devout worshipers themselves?

Granted there are a lot fo early catholics that were pagans but Catholics are not pagans if they are so opposed to pagans than why would they be pagans

>oy vey pagan genocide of by catholics
>catholics are pagan

CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

>Varg
>Based
>French flag
Go away Varg, don't you have welfare to collect so you can keep LARPing?

OY VEY

STOBBIT

BE LIKE SWEDEN

BE A VIKING MEME

Got BTFO yesterday, huh? Sorry Abdul.

>And Rome eventually collapsed
Centuries after christianism. Only whem the turks attacked.

>Our wars weren't genocidal as they used to be
Wars were never truly genocidal until the modern age. Generaly breaking the enemy formation was enough to stop the attack.
You don't want to spend your soldiers lived pursuing beat dogs.
>we weren't raiding neighbors every year or claiming their clay for our people like Celtic and Germanic tribes used to
But they did. The germanic invasion of the Roman Empire was done by christians.

All of the germanic kingdoms in Italy, Spain or Africa were christian kingdoms

>Christianity is obviously not born in Europe
It was shaped by europeans every step of the way.

We would have mercilessly conquered the world.

>That was done against the orders of the Pope, wasn't it?
The Pope had little real power outside Italy

No, muslims are fighting muslims in Syria.

Oh, and jews by proxy

All that fucking time spent in school, and nobody knows fucking shit anymore.

Rome fell because after conquering Carthage, they adopted the sodomite culture of the Carthaginians.

They participated in bisexual orgies non-stop, they would eat non-stop, vomit, then continue eating, and became pathetically effeminate and weak.

Meanwhile they look to the big man;y Germans to protect their degenerate way of life, and eventually the Germans got tired of the shit and took over.

The Romans, who used to be mighty men of war, turned into faggot nu-males.

See the pic.

You stupid greasy cuck

Who are the
ostrogoths, vandals, visigoths, ect ect

Who invaded western europe in mass?
Who the fuck sacked Carthage and Hippo again?

That's right

Fucking vandals

LMAO

Grow up, you're not 12 anymore.

That's objectively wrong.

Roma was always full of faggots

TRY AGAIN

No of course not. But I know Christianity is dead and fully subverted. The only ones left who are actual Christians like the LARPers in this thread like to pretend, are Christian Identity people and they're dying out.

this isnt wikipedia you fucking morons
i dont care if you believe what i say or not. the choice is really yours

but let me assure you this conclusion does have actual merit.
i can sit here and discuss the real reasons why roman history is total bullshit and why it was purposely altered by dogmatic rulers. but this is fucking Sup Forums, so go fuck yourself.
you dont deserve to know the real truth. its out there for you to find on your own. but you are too stupid and will never learn

See

I would call you 12 but that would be a compliment
And you're no shota

>That feel when Rome killed 1,000,000 Jews but didn't give Jerusalem the Carthage treatment and so we're stuck with them still today.

Why, Tiberius, why?

Another thing to point out, is that the religion and pantheon of Rome originated from Semitic Babylon.

The ancient Greeks got their pantheon and practices and written language from the Phoenecians (Canaanites), and then the Romans got their religion from the Greeks.

Because the Phonecians learned everything they knew from the Babylonians, who were Semites.

But hurr stupid semites, nevermind the Greco-Roman pagan religion was invented by semites...