JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SUCK

What a disgusting looking pedo jew

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the black cocks.

sorce?

>bash mudslimes all day
>promote pedo desires of shota sucking your dick

roflmao

CAREER OVER

FUCK MY CHILD ITS THAT WHAT YOU WANT YOU DIRTY FAG?
PENCE'D HIM!

eh i thought the dude was alright, to bad he has been doing some preety screwed up shit recently

>when greek memes go too far

Disgusting ugly pedo freak.

Gays are one of the reasons why the west is collapsing.

They help promote the "culture of acceptance." More accurently, "The Culture of Acceptance of Anything."

Accept...
- homosexual
- transgender
- people who radically change the racial makeup of your country
- acceptance of relaxation of social and sexual morals
- acceptance of foreign religions who will undermine the foundation of your civilization

This Milo pedo event may be a test of the conservative population.

Will the conservatives tolerate someone who undermines their moral values but promotes the more material and pragmatic political agenda?

It is true, the western white man is more tolerant and permissive than the Mohameddon and it is in the best interest of the Western gays that the conservative white man stays in power but that doesn't mean the gay activists want more influence with the conservative white man.

... that doesn't mean the western gays don't want more power in the west and more influence of the conservative western white man.

Milo is an agent for wealthy gays who want a finger in every pie.

They want gays on both the right and left, so no matter who gets power... they have some influence.

The left threatens the gays by submitting to Islamic conquest in the long term.

The right threatens the interest of the gays by its nature.

Milo probably sees the gays as a tribe.

hmmm, sounds like we really need to start talking about the Gay Question

even so the left are ironically a larger threat to them as they pose and existential threat instead of a "oooo u cant marry a dude" type threat

lol

He was a Potemkin-esque namefag for the "alt right" whose purpose was to be a fall guy by crashing and burning in a repugnant manner to dissuade normies from leaving their designated ideological cucksheds.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

CHILD TOUCHING
NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEDO FEE FEES

he is in reality a dirty greek goat cheese pedros. He has to wear a lot of make up to look even half decent to get fucked in the ass by his bf providing him with the BBC he needs to daily fight himself through the day.

Even if the guy is innocent the damage has been done the dude has lost most if not all of his influence

>tfw you finally get to see 'le dangerous faget' an hero

CTR and Sharia Blue have made sure 5 threads hating on Milo are up at all points today. Either support Milo or support Podesta, your choice

Reminder if you like milo and are on of his followers that you are a huge faggot and should consider sterilization. Alt light faggots

Fake News got him, he shouldn't have even been talking like that in the first place especially under a microscope.

Shame.

Starting from square one.

Ohh fuck

now I get why he went full cuck

Wow, a story about a media shill supporting pedophilia might just have legs? That guy's a regular Nostradamus.

Huh, that's concerning.

I've hated Milo with a passion since day 1, but I don't want to turn this into another TRS 'let's do the democrats' jobs for them' scenario. Maybe better to stay neutral in this.

read, leaf.

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY
>it sounds like catholic priest molestation to me

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY
>oh my god i cant handle it
bald guy talks for a bit...

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

apply label in attempt to defame

shill handbook tactic #1

lold

source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Very good just like you were taught in the power point. Get these enlightened polsters to react with unthinking outbursts. We finally have a tool to correct their record!

Stop posting this faggot he was never /ourguy/ he's plebbits this is exactly why we dont like fags, kikes, or coal burners theyre all fucked

this. literally me right now.

LINK!!

>Milo probably sees the gays as a tribe.
Every gay is loyal to only one thing: their asshole. They even have a fucking flag that they make sure takes precedent over the flag of nations. Make no mistake sodomites are not your ally, they can never BE your ally. They're home grown invaders, not content until they turn the place they're in into Sodom and Gomorrah.

It seriously needs to start happening among whites

They realize this, that's why they're jumping ship en masse to the right. They know they can lie directly to us and the majority of people will believe it just because they repeat the same talking points.

>a note for idiots
when milo begins using ad hominems you know he's losing. Just look at the bill maher panel lol.

if you die on twiter you die irl

Couldn't Milo just publish the book himself? Why not just do some sort of kickstarter, I mean the book is practically written right?

Or how about I support neither and shoot pederasts in the head

Lol but like Donny and his nukes, its waaaaay too late for stopping that.

Trutrutru, hopefully this will help redpill the tolerant about homo degeneracy.

>tfw you've said and done some not so good things in your lifetime so you'll never be able to have any type of fame or power because you'll just be knocked down by those in power

This was from the Joe Rogan podcast right, I'm pretty sure I remember this exchange exactly.
also
>bald guy
That was over a year ago though, why is this suddenly a big deal now?

WOULD IT BE WRONG OR WOULD IT BE RIGHT

IF I FUCKED A KID TONIGHT

CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT

He looks like he has AIDS without fagging himself up with makeup

t. Pedo

top kek

I never authorized him to be the mouthpiece of anything. Did you?

This Milo "personality" is a decoy prop whose planned obsolescence-by-abhorrent-perversion would be used to create a theatrical production simulating the downfall of the "alt right" and a swelling victory for the Colour Revolution.

Good job cuck but he never mentioned girls at any point in time, he was talking about older men with younger boys (his own words)

Well played

>provided theyre consensual.
>young boy
Fucking Milo.

lmao just replace girls with twinks

We'll if that was the case I'm sure I'd fit right in

>>young boy

a 17 or an 18 or a 19 year old is still a young boy

Europeans are FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

He's not even lying right now, most European countries have a consent age of between 14-16

Disgusting.

>burn the coal
>pay the toll

This isn't just an adage, it's a law of the universe as much as gravity and mathematics.

>scammed $100,000 in donations for "white scholarships"
>bangs black men like a $2 crackwhore
>appears to be on heavy narcotics

I wish I weren't gay. I should just kill myself to be honest, I have tried but never got over the edge.

oh my FUCKING god nobody cares about your shitty youtube drama.

if you're gonna post shit like this at least give background and post the original clip that got him into trouble plus his apology
not everybody is a 14yo that spends all day on twitter

>Putin chuckle .gif

youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

have you seen mexicos age of consent, thats pre teen status '''PRE TEEN'''

F

Don't kill yourself, look for ways to fix yourself. You're not bound to anything you're a free man with free will.

Age of consent is 16 in Canada too, bud

He couldn't handle the heat, despite all the edginess he still wanted the public to love him. Most of the other "altright" e-celebs have accepted they're going to be hated or ignored by everyone but Sup Forums and its satellites and seem happier for it.

WHO /SCHADENFREUDE/ HERE?

Between 16 and 19, yes. He's talking about crossgenerational relationships that are common in Europe.

wtf i feel bad for milo

he didn't really mean what he said did he?

career ruined

>Spend most of your early career baiting people using dug up out of context quotes
>Get taken down and JUST-ed by an out of context quote dug up from your early career

Is this Karma-kino?

It has been foretold.

he used 13 as an example

You mean the one with such witty retorts as
>go fuck yourself
?

hes salty because he lost his book publishing deal

>kike
>greek
>bong
>faggot
>pedo

How can one human being be such a collosal failure?

Was in this thread, can confirm.

Insiders fucking live here now, if you can weed em out from the LARPniggers than it's pretty amazing knowing this is the well of trends.

proof? I'm not doubting you I just want to know if it's true

>yfw you get pewdiepied

Milo is a spunky chicken. He'll bounce back
He just needs to rebound himself. Maybe go on a "Dangerous Offender" tour.

Does anyone else other than me simply not give a fuck about this guy?

> Turning on Milo

but wai? do you want the left to win?

I'm getting schadenfraude despite agreeing with him sometimes. Fuckin pederast

How long until he ends it all?
Im betting 2 weeks.

MY

oh yeah im sure these guys are real upset over zoe quinn's book deal falling through (that she was never going to finish because she can't finish anything to save her life)

that little snippet right there tells me you're full of shit that you think anyone of importance even knows who that retard is

goodnight sodomites

Criminally underrated post. +1 to (you)

>falling for shills.

No, I want the right to win

That's why I want to purge degenerates

SHIT

Why are you guys so hostile towards the leader of your movement? He made the alt-right what it is today

>tfw when you didnt get your dick sucked by a 14 year old for more than a week

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Milo is seriously fucked. He was doing so well--getting guest appearances on Bill Maher and making the Amazon Best Sellers list. Now he's going to be known as a pederast with far-right views. I'd say his career is over.