Blacks are like us, they are hu-

>blacks are like us, they are hu-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2bXcjytv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=YphvDWEPJ-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For fucks sake, I'm a black conservative. We aren't all retarded.

There's tons of white people who do this 'extreme body mod' bullshit too. Never understood it.

whites don't become duckz n shiet and those who do the body modification are degenerates who should be gassed anyway.

just binge watch Tommy Sotomayor and you'll understand black people

youtube.com/watch?v=j2bXcjytv8s

Fuck off.

Pic or fake

>For fucks sake, I'm a black conservative. We aren't all retarded.

But do you identify as a nigger?

No one identifies as one willingly. Avoid trash areas. We do pretty good for ourselves in small communities.

Only a nigger would waste water in an area where water is scarce.

AFLAC!

>i am bla-
leave

>Im here for the job interview.

you are a good man, hope you are in the south, as our blacks are pretty based. northern yanks are the real racists.

this chick was a lawyer before she did this to herself

gibsmedat

If you research why they do that it's because wild niggers would come and rape the women in the tribe. They do this to make themselves appear less desirable

#killallcrackas

yeah, surely no white bread mother fuckers are watering their god damn lawn in california right now.

>when she got those dick sucking lips

African-Americans don't descend from those kind of tribes. They descend from the likes of West / Central African entities that are at least a couple of tiers above OP's pic.

And you give these people welfare.

-gry

we all are hungry, but they VERY

bonus round: washing each handful of rice with 4 litres of fresh water to remove heavy metal impurities. But gee it's not like wheat exists or anything

OOGA BOOGA QUACK QUACK

D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S

>whites are like us, they are hu-

Clean your mingin fingernails! Damn..

It's a shame African-Americans can't fathom this. They all think that if they are from Africa, they are related to them.

Why does not he use straw or something?

OOGA BOOGA AFLAC

I'm fucking white!!!!

White people would be better off in every way if all Black people went back to Africa

We're divided by our political alignment, that's all there is to it. There were just as many women cheering for Trump at his inauguration as there were women in the women's march (which was padded out by plenty of men). Most conservatives like Milo, most conservatives like Sheriff Clarke and plenty of liberals like straight white males as long as they're liberal. Yes, blacks are typically liberals, but the majority of them really don't hate white people, they just hate people on the right. People that make this about race are the racists ones. That goes for both sides.

The retarded division going on right now is nothing more than left and right and people baiting about gender, race, orientation, etc. to either fuel their argument or paint the other side as something negative.

probably gets some nice airflow if he was a runner

>this chick was a lawyer before she did this to herself

>mexican intellectual

Hope three niggers tie him up and gangrape his mouthholes.

Do you only live in the moment? I mean to say, can you plan for the future & reflect on the past? Can you keep a promise?

Is 77% the same as 80% to you?

>magic soil

I was planting onions earlier, whoops.
Nah, you can't hide this shit.
Yeah, maybe, but without a scapegoat I don't know what poor people would blame their problems on.

WE WUZ DUCKS N SHIIET
QUACK QUACK CRACKA

Filthy baboon

I do believe even black people would be better off in Africa. Establish your own schools, hospitals, libraries & courts etc.

I'm mixed so I'll go wherever I'm accepted & contribute to society the best I can.

I hate you because you live somewhere you can see the grass in February.

How big is your hook nose?

Shadilay, my brothers! Glory to the white race!
youtube.com/watch?v=YphvDWEPJ-o

I wonder if he knows how bad this is for his gums and mouth health in general.

Though I guess when he loses those exposed side teeth next to both holes, it'll make the mouth-hole-rape feel even better for his rapists.

It's not hooked, nor double barrel

I don't think it's necessary to remove contributing individuals from a society if they're improving as a whole. I sometimes wish we had a well off black community overall though. I still wonder why Liberia failed, to be honest.
Why's my foster mom on Sup Forums?
I enjoy the time I'm given but I know it isn't permanent. I save for tomorrow. I don't lie too often and I round to 80% if I owe someone or am paying for something just in case I come up short.

image name gave me a smile

So slaves came from parts of african that benefited from slavery?
Shocking.

This dude gets it. Having 1 or 2 based black friends is so worth for the great conversations on race you can have with each other

>I still wonder why Liberia failed, to be honest.
Lol do you really?

>that cut to the 2nd nigga like "why tho"
>mfw

Those teeth are proably already gone.

Kinda. There's no first person accounts on it. There's an excerpt in some Death of the West type book but nothing factual enough.

>story behind this is literally 4 men rape a 5 year old girl to death

Proper Judgement, user, don't pretend you wouldn't want this.

This picture freaks me out. Doesn't food fall out his cheeks when eating?

>im here for the job interview

WE WUZ KINGZ

WE CUH INTUHGRATE

IT'S CULTURE

C-COLONIALISM

we juss like you

The whitey stole everything from us. This is rare in Africa usually we just rape and murder other blacks. Why did they bother saving us we wuz kangs and shit. Africans are the best people on earth. We rape virgins to cleanse our aids. Whitey cant do that. We have ebola and white devils try to help us. I cant wait for whitey to die. I wish i wasnt a slave nigger who is now a millionaire for whitey breeding nigger athletes. I just want to go to strip club and fuck white bitches though.

we are your equals

s-slavery

the last panel always gets me

one
drop
rule
you'll be with your nigger-kin,
nigger

fucking augs!

it's JUST culture

NOTHING else

He eats souls

>-ge

>when you get caught trafficking magic albino bones and body parts

>when you decapitate your cousin for a money making ritual

not an argument

bbc for all white women

American blacks should be thanking whitey.

>when you get dumped in the bush with your heart removed because someone needed it to practice witchcraft

>when you get caught stealing flour

>we wuz ducks
i'm done, let me off

TFW you never got how redpilled the don't feed the animals signs are until now.

>him
>white

activates the almonds desu

oh please, they had those structures in place prior to europeans. thats such a misleading statement

After the cylinder blocks what were they doing to him? Waterboarding?

>LEAF
maybe you should kill yourself and in your next life you'll be lucky enough

>I'm here for the job interview.