Racist Serb fans torment Brazilian footballer Everton Luiz

>Racist Serb fans torment Brazilian footballer Everton Luiz

>One of Serbia's top football clubs, Partizan Belgrade, has condemned racist chanting during a match that reduced one of its players, Brazilian midfielder Everton Luiz, to tears.

>At the end of the match Everton made a crude gesture at the Rad Belgrade fans, prompting some Rad players to confront him. A brawl broke out, but staff from both sides managed to separate the players.

>"What shocked me above all was the attitude of the other team. Instead of trying to defuse the situation, they supported that type of behaviour. I want to forget about it all as quickly as possible," Everton said on Sunday.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39028982

Should we ban assault chants at football matches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfK5huw9pgI
youtube.com/watch?v=eMrrPEUUn9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a baby crying

>7:1

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE SCHEIßE!

football was a mistake

kek welcome to european football nigger, enjoy your stay

>news
where?

Any videos?

>Euros are uncivilized, unsportsmanlike chimps while sperging out at divegrass performances.

I don't believe

I'm confused, how can a bunch of niggers think insulting other niggers makes sense?

Truly niggardly behavior

You're working on it already Britain.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JfK5huw9pgI
>youtube.com/watch?v=eMrrPEUUn9I

I don't get the hate for Brazil, most brazillian foreigners I've met are extremely nice.

on a scale of 1-10 how brutal of a raping is that in soccer terms

Rude, Serbia is racist and needs change

Nanking

Fucking faggot I bet he cries when he stubs his toe as well. Grow a pair you little bitch

the most disastrous in history

>serbia
>civilized

What else to expect from these subhumans shitlords?

so wait, he agitated the fans then started to cry when they bullied him?

did he also cry when he got those tattoos?

>to tears
Jesus fucking Christ get a grip lad

dont post that image

Back in 2000, just a few months after the NATO bombings of Yugoslavia I was at a UEFA Cup match between Leicester City and Red Star Belgrade and everyone at the stadium kept making bomb noises at the Serb players and their supporters all match.

It was tremendous banter.

Shame Leicester lost the match tbqh.

Eternal white devil

>assault chants
>mfw

Unless topped, it will go down in history as the WC's most humilliating moment

We actually call them apes in matches that happen here too, so I don't get why he is crying.

This event broke our country economy.

>everyone at the stadium kept making bomb noises at the Serb players and their supporters all match

kek cheeky brits

Dresden/10