*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does just that

Wait what? When did any of those things happen?

>White: Here, join us in helping society if you'd like.
>Blacks: No, fuck y'all.We'll do our own shit
>*kills each other and commits crimes*

That's really all she had to say to be correct.

go back to africa its an entire continent all for you and we won't ever bother you again there

>does just that
Stealing wealth isn't building it, fa'qua'sha trainrwreckaryrone

when the fuck have black people ever been in a spot to start building a bank

>leaf
>every God damn time

Also what is it with nigs and the "sips tea" meme. Niggers don't even drink Yea unless you count those 99c Arizona cans from 7/11

Bring this garbage back where you got it from.

> White: other whites are telling me that I am too hard on you and should let you join our society
> Black: doesn't want to climb down the tree

Why do threads like these get to stay up but HWNDU get deleted FFS~~~~

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

>we won't ever bother you again there
>implying
We should just wipe all of them out, just like all coloured people. The worlds population would be greatly reduced and the white man can prosper.

>does just that
yeah
that's why ethiopia is a shining beacon of civilisation
lmao

A good nigger is a dead nigger.

How do people this retarded function well enough in their daily activities to not kill themselves by accident

Wait what? What dimension did this happen in?

when the fuck did they do any of this. looks like cirque du soleil needs to read up on the history of blacks in america and realise that they didn't do shit.

Arizona is pretty great, to be fair.

Doesn't change the fact that niggers wont drink anything that isn't totally filled with sugar.

It's the same as the "white people boring food" maymay that niggers force. Nigger "cuisine" is literally just poor white people food at best, but they insist white people have boring food for some reason.

niggers are a disease

>"We didn't expect white people to fight back!"
At least they riot in their own little shit holes now so white people don't have to focus on it. Anyway i'm sure 10k black lives ruined are totally the reason why blacks are shitty all over the united states.

KEK look at those starving children.

>watts
>LA Rodney King
>Washington riots
>Chicago riots
>Detroit riots
>Newark riots
>baltimore riots

Need I go on?

It never happened in any.

Cool, let's support them for the rest of their lives so that they too can reproduce beyond their means and create more nigglets to continue the cycle and ultimately crush the first world under the weight of their unending niggerflesh.

Ours was a decadent society, anyway.