Get it through your fucking head. There is no such thing as God or Christ. There is no Messiah, there never fucking was...

Get it through your fucking head. There is no such thing as God or Christ. There is no Messiah, there never fucking was.No Spirit, No afterlife. No Heaven, No Hell, and no Satan. There is only Nature. There is only the mind. You are your own God,
controller of your own destiny.

Fuck your Jew Bible. It is time to get your heads out of the clouds.

Denounce Jesus Christ!

Reject Christianity.
That fucking Semite religion.
It's 100% pure fiction...
Lies, fucking lies.

Remember, Christ is a crutch & society is crippled. Society is fuc*ing botched! So, kick that rotten Cross out from under the masses. Splinter it off. Break it apart! Shred your Jew Bible into 6 million pieces. Cast it into the flames. Into the fire. Watch it burn. Jesus Christ never existed. He's a fraud.

There is only Adolf Hitler. That's right, Adolf Hitler is the closest we've ever come to a God. At least we know that Hitler existed. We know he is real. And we know that he was right. Hitler was right! Hitler was right!

Sieg fucking Heil!

Your Jew God cannot be documented. He cannot be verified. He's a Middle Eastern myth. and you're fucking stupid enough to believe it! Your faith is delusional. In fact, our mental institutions are literally overflowing with Jesus Freaks. Don't be one of them! Boycott booze, burn your Bible & walk away from the church. We reject your Jew God. You people have become a pollution...We are here to elevate the fucking race!

Genetics, Natural Law, Evolution! This is the new fucking racism!

So fuck you and fuck your Jew God!
We Hail Hitler and we Hail AIDS!
This is the new fucking racism!
So, fuck you!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God is real and is pretty great, SENPAI.

if you're correct, what does it matter?

there is no eternity, there is no real consequence for any action I take

so what does it matter at all if I choose to hail hitler or do anything whatsoever?

I'll give you a hint: it doesn't

Proof that God doesn't exist?

Proof that Allah doesnt exist?

Why are you atheist, homosexuals, and pedos always so angry?

How do you cuck men sit by and let your women and children be victimised by a savage horde of invaders??

Nah fuck this, let's talk about Milo.

well said swede bro

Surely if there is no God then you have solid proof to back up your claim, right?

Let ask you something kike, how is atheist Sweden doing today?
That's what I fucking thought. Also.
>Reddit
Get the fuck out and don't come back.

Surely if there is no Allah you have solid proof to this right? Otherwise the muslims are right? Get that jew cock out of your mouth, christfag.

Your tears are delicious to the Lord. He will still forgive you though as he still loves you

Actually he won't. God cannot forgive those who do not cooperate with His mercy. All atheists are damned.

god is good, all the time.

I'll pray for you senpai

My, what a terrific non-argument.

Still no proofs though, so shut the fuck up faggot.

I really wish there was a cure for autism after reading posts like this.

Hitler was raised as a catholic Muhammad

My, what a terrific non-argument.

Still no proofs though, so shut the fuck up faggot.

Anyone else find this bipolar ancient mystery cult amusing?

He was not a Catholic and he favored Islam as a religion over Christianity.

Not bipolar, it's just that there are a lot of heretics around that spread falsehoods about the truth of God. People who believe in universal salvation and religious indifferentism, heretics and the like, are themselves condemned unless they abandon their evil false beliefs.

>According to the Nazis' racist ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler described the struggle for world domination as an ongoing racial, cultural and political battle between Aryans and non-Aryans.

that took 2 seconds to disprove.

Shut up, Mohammed. No one cares.

It's because they don't have God in their lives.

>racial Semites
There's no such thing.

You are correct, there is only the great Changer of Ways. Praise Tzeench!

>The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity

Sven got touched by a priest

>believing the mind is a natural construct

>"ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[232] Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."

>"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[232] Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam

There you go bub.

So allah is real then? And Islam is a valid religion, just like every other?

Yes, he considered arabs to be an inferior race. Yet he still considered Islam to be a superior religion.

you're a cuck. Christianity might not be correct, Judaism might not be correct, Islam might not be correct, none of the world religions might be correct, but there's most definitely a God.

>table talk

>Get it through your fucking head. There is no such thing as God or Christ. There is no Messiah, there never fucking was.No Spirit, No afterlife. No Heaven, No Hell, and no Satan. There is only Nature. There is only the mind. You are your own God,

Prove it.

Empty and worthless

That isn't an argument. It proves my claim that Hitler was not a Catholic, and did not have any respect for Christianity.

Christianity gave the world successful people of great spiritual strength. Atheism gave the world communists and nu-males. I'll stick with Christianity.

The problem is that people get triggered at the word God because it immediately implies the Christian God when they read it and not deity. The problem is also that people ascribe moral values or behavioural traits to God when in reality God is completely neutral as every decision made is made by God.

Looking up to Hitler is so 1930. He killed himself out of shame/honor, whichever, so lets move on.

Just because something is imaginary, does not mean it couldn't be absolutely necessary to keep the majority of the population from devolving into chaos.

>svenhamed
Fuck you too
Hungary, Poland and Russia are the future of the white race, you pathetic cucks - americans, swedes, germans, brits, french, leaves - will cease to exist and your secular, atheist, nihilist, marxist garbage will go along with you. The defenders Christendom will reshape this word in the plan of God, starting with those incapable or unwilling to accept his word - muslims, niggers, jews, and cucks. Your garbage ideology has lead to your own destruction and you have no authority anymore. Dicsértessék

Disprove it

but keep screaming in impotent rage, let your dying cry be the testament to your defeat

Including you. Christ is for everyone, and anyone who rejects him is against themselves and other people. In daily life, literally.

First, get all the Muslims to denounce Allah. Then I'll consider it.

OP was spitting truth until the Hitler shit, nice shitpost though.

not an argument, god never existed, of course there is no evidence to say it's not real but the contrary is even more true, literally nothing has ever indicated god existed, in fact science has proven how things were created such as our planets and everything on it, god had nothing to do with it, and sure, god could mean something different outside of the context of religion which was created by man! not by god. you worship a fictional idol that somebody else created, you are a fool. you do not think for yourself, you simply follow someone else's ideas and rationale. you are weak, all who follow the fictions of religion will die having done nothing productive for the progress of mankind and will not be met with the salvation they wasted their lives trying to accomplish. in practicing religion you have admitted your mind is terribly weak.

kill yourselves

Even if you believe that there is no god you shouldn't advocate for people to stop believing in one if it's compatible with your culture.

The common person isn't fit for being an atheist as they fill that void with political dogma and turn into a new wave feminist or a Marxist. That outcome isn't sustainable and we're currently suffering from it at the moment.

Take a look at those atheists, it consumes every part of their life. It's just what they used to replace the void.

I believe humans are naturally inclined into believing in a god and whether or not this is unique to humanity or sentience is up for debate but across all cultures it's proven that there's some form of deity.

Religion is a method of keeping people connected and working as a unit. This means that it's a method of control for some and that needs to be stopped if the desired outcome is not desirable for all but a few.

I'm personally a type of atheist because I cannot rationalize a deity that would create this world that would be benevolent at the same time that would also fit any current religion out there.

Too long, did not read. Autist.

agreed

>God is a social construct!
lead to
>Race is a social construct!
lead to
>Gender is a social construct!
leads to
>Borders are a social construct!
leads to
>Reality is a social construct!

I would rather face reality all on my own than use a calming fiction to make everything easier to endure.

This is what it means to partake of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil (red pill). You cant stay in the garden where everything is handed to you anymore.

What does the progress of mankind matter? You will not experience mankinds progress. Whether mankind becomes extinct or travels the stars it makes no difference to you because the only time that actually subjectively matters to any individual is the present, experience being the essence of empiricism, and your present state, and thus experiential state, will soon end permanently in death.

Worrying about "muh progress" in the context of pure materialism is pure autism and a waste of time and energy.

If all men are created in gods image and are equal then how is the white race superior? Unless, they evolved that way? Makes you think huh.

So if you believe race is real you automatically believe one race is superior?

Rejecting Christ is like beating your head with a hammer over and over again. Good luck with your logic, it definitely isn't perverted by your sin.

You don't agree that whites are superior?

Other races are not created in god's image, since they are not humans. Whites accepted his word and used it to self-perfect to great effect

When have I made such a claim?

The Holohoax, MSM, jewlywood, all the schemes the jews have concocted over the centuries, nothing compares to Islam and Christianity, both born from their putrid gypsy religion. It's their ultimate achievement.

Funniest part is watching the mudslimes and christcucks scream bloody hell and wage war against the jews, while worshiping and getting cucked by Yahweh, the god of the jews himself.

I never said you did you autist, you are an american mutt so of course you sumbit to your kike overlords
Where in the bible does god say this?

das rite, burn them churches!

^ Truth

PIZZA

GATE

IS

REAL

YOU

SUBHUMAN

SCUM

He says so!

You dont exist

You can't claim that there are no absolutes by making a claim that is asserting an absolute. You logically cucked yourself.

Allah, Jewish and Christian Gods are the same

This, all are the same Abrahamic God

Shut it down.

Here is your (You) user, you need it badly.

user, I pray that you start paying attention to god, and the sign he sends you.

You think these funky things are pure (((Coincidence))) but no.

God is calling you to join his side, will you abide or continue to be dead?

Good thing I never said that, faggot

Prove that science is true and not just an eternal witch hunt for some "ideal" of reality that doesn't just harm humanity in the end

Prove that this reality is the "true" reality, and not just a facade for what will come

Fact is, if any of you were true christians you wouldn't be spending your time on this board because it's against what Jesus preaches.

Instead, you wanna cherrypick the bible because you're too cucked to stand on your own two feet. If you have to have religion, why not take the one's of your racial ancestors? Better that than worship a damn Jew.

You don't know that, you grandstanding faggot. Atheism is the most retarded faith.

In Christianity Jesus is God, and Jews/Muslims reject that. So, no, not the same God at all.

There are no miracles or destiny. God only exists in your head, not in the real world.

you dumb motherfucker, Jesus is the son of God, like in: Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Who the fuck you think the "father" is?

Hey rabbi

You don't see him, he doesn't do shit. All of the religious fucks need something beyond the verifiable.

>John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

>John 1: 14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

>John 8: 58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

If you know scripture at all you know that Jesus is God.

If I was a kike, I'd encourage you to keep on worshiping the jew on a stick, it works for (((them))) to have you enslaved.

Jesus was a prophet sent by God who was made of God's self, hence why he is known as the son of God.

In the beginning there was the Word and there was God, and the Word was God.

The Word was personified as Jesus by God to spread the word among God's creations.

I hate it when I know more about Christ cucks religion than them.

>huurrrr muh autism

religion is a scam

What if a man named Jesus made everything up about God and indoctrinated everyone?

He was supposedly an aspect of God made flesh, but it still doesn't change the fact that you worship the same god as the muslims and jews. They just don't accept the messiah has come yet.

No, you'd sow the seeds of discord and try to divide whites like you're doing now rabbi goldschekelkikenberg

It's definitely a possibility but people were worshipping before Jesus.

Sweden are you ok? Maybe you should go for a walk out side...oh wait you'll be gang raped by a feral pack of Somalis. Actually stay mad, get mad, get very mad and Make Sweden Swedish Again!

>Sweden

Ok mohammed

read: The Word was with God and the Word WAS God. The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us (Jesus).

Jesus, thus, necessarily IS God.

He also referred to Himself as "I AM" which is God's name.

I'd rather see you free of the jew virus, which has enslaved whites for centuries.

But that being said, you're still hating on jews while worshiping one, the irony is just too funny.

Swedish intellectuals

I don't think you understand what Sup Forums is.

ofcourse OP is Swedish, the more athiest a nation the more cucked it gets by other religions.

No, you're wrong. There is a higher power, and his name is Kek. He dwells in a land of darkness and chaos, and occasionally blesses us with His presence.

Take a serious look around you, and then tell me how it is even possible to deny His existence.

t. Swede

Leave it to a Svensson not to mention Allah or Islam even though it is also a semitic religion.

Käft'n ba Svennejävel!