People don't actually read this rag, do they?

People don't actually read this rag, do they?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/for-the-democrats-there-is-really-only-one-issue-in-1984-who-can-beat-reagan-19840510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's always trending on jewtube

>21st century people
>reading

They keep sending me issues even though I never subscribed.

still cant wrap my mind around why this ugly jew is even a thing

Why can't the press submit questions to the president for his press conference, have his advisors create a word cloud, and since the president never directly answers any question, Trump could just discuss the big topics from the word cloud?

Would make press conferences great again

He reminds me of one of those limey street urchins from "Oliver Twist"

I don't know, I thought Generation Kill was great.

35 years old here

used to when it was about this

that trending page is controlled by youtube and promotes what they want you to see. I've seen a video in the top 10 that was a day old with less than 100k views simply because it was an anti-Trump video from The View. That Idubbbz content cop about the Tana girl was on trending when it released and was removed.

Rolling Stone has shrunken down to a literal pamphlet size-you can fold it's spine between your fingers like a sheet of paper. I can remember when it was a thick, tabloid size magazine and now it's nothing.

RS is dying and will soon be digital only, then oblivion.

I jerked off to that issue so many times when I was a kid

>rolling stone
Actually and proven fake news.

>american anarchists on the front line in syria

So its basically fantasy tier news.

That cuck Taibbbibibiii said Trump would never win and the right was finished, and had to eat his fucking words. RS should stick to music, as their politics are laughable.

HST is rolling in his grave because of what Rolling Stone has become.

no matter what his expression is, his face still remains extremely punchable. it's like a psychological anomaly here.

music is ass cheese on toast now

they have nothing without politics because current music is nothing without political shilling

Is it run by jews?

True. This is my kind of music mag, if only the BritBongs didn't charge so fucking much for it...

Judging by how thin the magazine is nowadays, probably not. They are dying slowly.

What's Generation Kill?

>read

Reminder that they were wrong before, and they're still wrong today.

rollingstone.com/politics/news/for-the-democrats-there-is-really-only-one-issue-in-1984-who-can-beat-reagan-19840510

>For that reason and many others, most political analysts predict that 1984 won't produce a Reagan landslide but a close election that could go either way.