Pewdiepie, Milo, who is next on the agenda to be outcasted?

Both attacks were disgustingly planned out and totally taken out of context.

Who is NEXT on the libscum shitlist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-simon-schuster-cancels-publication-of-milo-yiannopouloss-book/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8fdGOrztI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are going to try and get kelly conway out

then after that Bannon

>Defending pedophiles
You should be killed.

>Milo is a pedo

Prove he's ever had sex with a child idiot.
He's been vocal about what he likes...black men.
Perhaps you need to grow the fuck up you cuntbag.

Alex jones probably he's the heart of the info war. Ohh they wanna take alaex jones out for a long long time.

>Supports the Left
>says child fuckers should be killed

ahahhaahahha oh wow

This is a coordinated attack against us!!

John Podesta
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
are all child rapists.

Do you support them?

>Both attacks were disgustingly planned out and totally taken out of context.

No.
PDP was taken out of context

Milo is a fucking pedo-sympathizer and the secret weapon of the left against the right. Milo must be discredited and destroyed.

Fucking moron. This is why the left's obvious bullshit works because of human trash like you.

Lay down underneath a bus.

Another fucking idiot. My god this controversy has really brought them out. It's kind of glorious.

CNN already blamed Bannon as the one that paid actors to riot at Berkeley

> Worshiping a gay nigger loving pedophile kike
Kill yourself

go die with your 'fabulous faggot'

>defending Jews

Nonono, shill, shut the fuck up.

We never really liked Milo, because it was obvious to us that he is a fucking shill.

He wanted reparations for blacks. That alone as a red flag. The pedo shit? That was just insurance that his can't end well.

Milo must go.

There's a market for Milo's book. He can just publish it with someone else.

Please let it be Cernovitch
>Please let it be Cernovitch

Bless this post Lord KEK

We need to get out ahead of these fucks Mr.Digits

My sources tell me that Paul Joseph Watson is on the chopping block

can anyone give me a quick rundown on what has happened to milo?

>be stormfag
>see cropped videononsense that takes milo out of context
>know that in the FULL video Milo says he supports age restrictions on sex
>pretend i don't know this fact to bash him as a pedo because he's a fag

Everytime, you shitty stormfag shills fail because you think everyone is stupider than you. You're as bad as the left, and you're using the same tactics. Fuck you.

They don't get that they just gave us that ammo. Attacked what Milo said, doesn't raise a brow to Podestas alleged acts? Is there evidence that Johns a pedo? No, but there are questionable affiliations and that hot tub email warrants at least an explanation. He bathed with kids for charity? WTF

this
dear kek, smite that semitic simian

What? In the fuck....nah

MFW to smart too say stupider

Inwasnt going to buy it, will now

Can't _____ thee mayne streem meteor

This is their plan to divide and conquer. They will dig up any dirt on people and we will see this become a rampant display of mudslinging. The neolibs and neocons have already started their 2020 presdential campaign and they hope to destroy any person that defies that narrative.

Milo the gay conservative. That alone was damning and he making a joke of Bill Maher was essentially the last straw,

Pewdiepie, is a swede who distributes redpills in his own way, is not even a problem right now. He is a potential threat. If he engages in nationalism or starts calling out the immigrant crisis affecting Sweden it would be a huge blow to a global narrative.

Pewdiepie is a bomb they are trying to diffuse, Milo is petty revenge.

this can't be real, it shoudn't be real

It's all true nigger.
Milo wanted reparations for blacks.

That alone pissed off anyone with a brain.

the left really is better at smear campaigns

These guys

Richard Spencer groupies, the fucking worst. I'll take Black boy fucker over fat bitch fucker Spencer any day, at least Milos not a closeted ham fisted cheeseball. Richard Spencer is that dick that won't let you ski on "his mountain"

Neocucks need to be exterminated, you dumbasses wanted to hand it to the dems and you're still trying after the election.

A lot of Milos appeal is in his contradictions, and he knows that

the hilarious thing in all this is that retarded lefties who only understand people having political power if it comes out of some celebrity's mouth and agrees with them, can literally not understand that Milo, Spencer, Pewd, etc, do not represent "us." Milo gets one vote, same as pewd, same as me. Milo doesn't stand for me, he doesn't speak for me, he doesn't fucking know me.

Trump will win in 2020 without breaking a sweat if these retards keep it up. PS: keep it up, retards.

Rules for Radicals - isloate and destroy.

Except Alinsky tactics are yestredays news With the internet, it doesnt work. They are not worried about Milo as much as his millions of followers who are apt with todays technolgy and social media platforms. He gives them the ammo they need to dismantle libtards online, and the confidence to do it irl.

Like Trump, this is going to make both piewdiepie and Milo stronger.

HE'S A JEW FAGGOT STOP DEFENDING HIM

I understand attacking Milo, since he's an intentionally edgy jackass who has made a hundred statements just *begging* to be taken out of context....but why did they go after the Swedish dude? I thought he just made silly comedy videos that appealed to 12-year olds, not really anything political about him.

>closeted ham fisted cheeseball.
>that dick that won't let you ski on "his mountain"
Sorry, English is my first language, what do you mean by this?

google.com/amp/www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-simon-schuster-cancels-publication-of-milo-yiannopouloss-book/amp/?client=safari THEY CANCELED HIS BOOK !!!! WTF

He talks about gay frogs and fish people unironically. He'll be fine.

Although the obsession with attacking him because he's a fag is annoying, Milo's fan club is also fucking retarded.
>HE'S NOT RACIST HE LIKES BLACK DICK
Embarrassing

They went after PewDiePie because he has a larger reach than the entire WSJ, the largest paper in the US. One guy with a camera has more power than an enormous, prestigious media organisation. They just see him as a threat to the media hegemony. They want "alternative media" destroyed so they don't become irrelevant and bankrupt.

Defenfing this hard a pedo. Bravo.

Video of Tucker Carlson beating up a midget to come out this week, digits confirm

They won this round-I guess the bullied do become the bullies

he is a potential threat since he is a redpilled Swede with over 50 Million Subscribers (more viewers) with access to future generation of voters. If he turns and says that the migrants are causing a problem for Sweden, it BTFO's a global narrative.

pewdiepie has only gained support, the same for milo after every previous fake controversy, why do you think this will be any different?

What... Do you know what the word means?

This. The left has perfected social shaming to the point SJWs are openly allowed to organize and destroy lives even based on fraud, while so much as pointing out a social justice darling(eg: Nicholas Nyburg) is a real pedophile gets you banned across social media and the monster defended.

The left holds a monopoly on media, and honestly believes "rules for thee but not for me." This is how they kill any nationalism or attempt at resisting liberal orthodoxy, they take something out of context and ruin you, and smile their dopey fucking faces as they lie through their teeth while you're fired.

Bannon.

They got Flynn and Milo.

Bannon is the big prize.

Once they get him Trump is crippled.

Exciting times.

This, Pewdiepie and Milos situations are really different. PDP really dindunuffin

This will allow the right to target gays as pedofiles. They will fight back. They won't forget that it's the Democrats that first allowed the attacks to start. Even if they dobt side with repubs. They will not side with the left because they will understand what it is Milo actually said.

Against pedos, are you a pedo?

Another publisher will just pick it up and make a fortune.

>be Milo, cope with being abused as a child with humor
>booked pulled

>be roman polanski, literal child rapist
>win academy award while on the run avoiding extradition

Wew.

Watching this as an outside is peculiar and funny.

Here we have one of the most known voices dropping red pills, and he happens to be a antithesis to the left, a gay jew who loves black cocks, then the media, after trying to destroy pewdipie, do the same to this dude, he then posts his response on social media, which upon seeing the original video and his response it's perfectly reasonable.

And in this pol people are calling him a kike, the dude who exposed berkeley.

You know when George Soros said "I feel like a God"? It's exactly this, you're so easily played, like pawns on a chess board.

Did you forgot who controls : youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4 ?

Pretty much they have already started this with Trump now. Clinical abuse of psychiatry. Literally Stalinists.

Jon or Sargon

Sargon is close to all of this and many normies are rallying behind him, especially his recent livestreams. However attacking him would could be suicide as he can defend himself pretty well. Jon on the other hand....

Trump is done.

The left and their Neo-Con allys have systemically dismantled Trump's networks in a matter of months and have legitimized violence and smear campaigns against any of his supporters and successfully divided the right.

He's lost the culture war and is being stripped of instiutional support and taking on internal enemies.

He'll honestly be lucky to see out his term now.

And Sup Forums is falling for it completely. The right is fucked if this sticks

>we

Milo gives them the perfect shot at Bannon if we fall for this hard enough

if i ever met anybody who could tell me to my face that they're a liberal democrat, i'd beat them unconscious.

just sayin'

they are pushing it hard. The problem is that Milo did say something stupid and they sat on it.

meanwhile actual pedophile rings still entrenched in government.

Can someone meme this btw?

I've always hated Milo and I hate even more the fact that he forced himself into being some sort of faceman.

Co-ordinated or not, it'll be fun to see him burn, I'm just concerned for the longterm.

>The problem is that Milo did say something stupid
What exactly was wrong with what he said?

Sup Forums is right once again.

STOP DEFENDING JEWISH PEDOPHILES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

We have to organize support for alternative sources of media and entertainment. All the people who get blacklisted from their industries for having an unpopular opinion. With our support, political correctness dies. It's power comes from social retaliation. If we have each other's back, people will be more willing to speak their minds

Only shills are calling Milo a pedo.
Traditionalists have never liked him because he's a gay nigger lover.

no

Not really, It's just shills patting each other's backs.

It won't work.

It is much harder to take Alex out - he is self sufficient after all. And folks will keep buying his supplements.

Meanwhile Trump pushes through all his plans. Republicans will control the government for Decades. People are sick of niggers and sjws. The Democratic party as it is and was will never win again.

They took out Flynn this way too, don't forget about him.

Probably Kellyanne next.

>outcasted
>pewdiepie

If anything, he gained more follower and made his entire fanbase redpilled against the (((media)))

>What exactly was wrong with what he said?
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8fdGOrztI

Styx sums it up nicely. And its one of the reasons why Milo may be dead weight to the narrative at this point.

Suddenly a lot of outlets are justified in not putting him on public spot light. "I'm being censored" repeated a ton of times when these controversies looming will lose their effectiveness.

something big needs to change for Milo to get the upper hand but I am not sure he has a pawn left in this game.

You know with a pen stroke he can have every leftard locked up right?
Which he should do and is going to do.

Fuck off pedo gay lover

It's very real. Made before the whole thing started, shame that spreading this wouldn't probably do much since most people distrust Sup Forums as a whole regardless if what is posted is true or not.

Though it wont hurt to try at least.

>Milo
>Out of context

No. There's a five minute uncut snippet where he elaborates fully. He's used that shit on people numerous times before, now it's happening to him.

>He'll honestly be lucky to see out his term now.
unlikely

when the democrats let republican presidents have power, it is because they want it and know that pubbies won't be president forever. If it fucks over the people, so what, just don't fuck over the president (or senators).

Trump will find some really surprising allies if the deep state pushes too hard. They may be willfully ignorant on race or gender issues because these are about people and people don't matter to them, but I don't believe for a second they'll willingly support unelected officials taking down the president out of spite

>PewDiePie
>pedo

Why you fuckin lyin?

Felix or whatever the fuck he's called is actually fighting against the MSM bretty gud
However Milo is a paedo like Podesta the Child Molesta,or he's playing 1488D chess to make the left stop supporting paedophiles

Yeah except it was posted at the same time as the shill posts.
On the topic of shills every shill is a leftist even the "nazis"

You're dumb. The left are pedos while slandering everyone as pedos. Just like they are the most racist etc.

Defending pedos ?

>Pewdiepie: BAWWW WHY DID JOURNALISTS SNITCH ON ME FOR DOING AN OBJECTIVELY FUCKED UP JOKE. IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>MILO: BAWWW WHY CAN'T I SAY ADULTS ARE THE VICTIMS IN STATUTORY RAPE CASES WITH CHILDREN

Words have consequences whoda thunk it?

First sentence.

>Regarding his statements on pedophilia

>13 year olds specifically.

It irks me that people either don't know what the word pedophilia actually defines or they just don't care and use the negative connotation behind it to slander people.

It's not a hard concept to understand, it's like knowing what the word "bridge" means and having everyone around you refer to all roads as bridges.

>those comments on the twitter post

They're responding as if he actually raped children.

lmao. Rush Limbaugh is on his nuts, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, almost all of Fox News, Laura Inghram, Ann Coulter, Breitbart, Drudge, the evangelicals. Trump is strong as ever.

Felix is going to be stronger and more popular kinda like Milo was after that riot but Milo seriously fuct himself.

>he's kike
>he's a fag (bottom)
>he's a race mixing cuck
>now he's condoning pedophilia

They're both going to be fine

felix gained a new following he never had before and milo will get another book deal

hydra senpai, cut off one head and ten more will sprout.

I'm with you. He reeks of opportunist scam artist.