Ask a secular Turk from England anything!

Ask a secular Turk from England anything!

>diaspora-haters GTFO! nefret edenler siktir git toruchan'a

bump :)

Noice Racial Purity You Got There

What's for lunch tomorrow?

Siktir git işlevsiz oksijen tüketen oruspunun çocuğu

thank u friendo

I don't eat lunch

my breakfast is gonna be yumurtala sucuk, dinner is just pasta + chicken + broccoli for gains

Where abouts in England?

Do you get on well with the ethnic Brits in your local area?

When are you going back to ankara?

kanadalı mısın veya sen türk diasporadan nefret eden misin? amcık balım

my ends in the south east and sort of, first decade I had a hard time overcoming cultural differences so primary school was shit for me, secondary school I started smoking weed and hanging out with the mandem and fit more in, comes more as an advantage when girls find out I'm Turkish they get very interested and is easy to score puss

from 14+ I became very integrated with my area, in only a few months I knew everyone everywhere and could just hit some people up to hang out at any time and everyone would be cool

still have a slight accent though

when u going back mehmed?

Why didn't you guys kill the Kurds during the WW1 genocides?

ew fuck ankara
kadıköy canım

türkish version of muslim names replace d's with t's

so it would be mehmet

dunno

wish we did tho

What is your opinion on Assyrians?

Why didn't you try to improve Turkey instead of leaving?

Assyrians are orthodox right? I know two and they are cool. Must be a tough people to survive as Christians in the middle of the Muslim world

Assyrians are split into Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox. Yeah, and the news always calls them iraqi-arabs. They aren't arabs.

no idea

I was born here, it wasn't out of economical situation either, my father is just self-loathing and my mother had no family and was poor as fuck and had a crisis

How do you have no idea? You guys killed us during the Armenian genocide along with the Greeks.

sorry 100 years ago was a long time let me jog my memory to see if I can find that one... hmmm nope I don't think I was alive back then nope...

I figured it was taught in school, but I just read you weren't born there. It's okay, we have a mutual hate for Kurds.

yeah, fuck kurds

Literally scum of the world. They go and sit on Assyrian land and call it their own. Now they want Iran and Turkey to hand over land. They are self-entitled cockroaches.

>Turk
>from England
Pick one.
Then fuck off.

no I am a Turk from England. I am Turkish, and I am born in England

what are you mad kid? hahaha? you're mad I'm not conforming to becoming a "Brit"? pussy

they are gibemedats niggers you know lol

bampo

How hard is it to learn Turkish?

easy language in vocabulary

pronunciation is phonetic and easy I assume

grammar is a bit hard and I had to learn that for a bit and even now it's still not perfect but almost, but that's only for complex sentences and shit the order is confusing with so much shit smacked into it

but it's easier than most languages, it's gender neutral so it's decent