Uh... lads

Uh... lads.

What is happening

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2017/02/21/09/12/reports-air-ambulance-crashed-at-dfo-near-essendon-airport
youtube.com/watch?v=EDmdDMVE4_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAPPENING

Here is a pic

PRAISE KEK

DIGITS IF MUZZIE

Bump
9news.com.au/national/2017/02/21/09/12/reports-air-ambulance-crashed-at-dfo-near-essendon-airport

>E C N A L U B M A
What did they mean by this?

never forget

Goddammit Harrison Ford

its australian for ambulance :)

Give us a real link you faggot op

2/20
>the call that crashed the plane

Fucking 'Straya. You whole damn island is practically one big runway, yet you still crash your fucking planes into shopping centers.

allahu fucking akbar my nigga

CRASHING THIS PLANE

>The plane, which had five people on board

just a hobbyist accident, not a terrorist attack

Probably an accident.

That looks like a shitty target

religion of peace

There's an airport in essendon. dude probably fucked up and crashed. why is a different story

If you can't figure it out, fritz, you deserve your arab overlords.

Made me spit the milk I was drinking
Fucking memes

fuck my sides

It's so it can appear the correct way in the rear view mirror.

AAALLALALALALLAAAAHAHAHA

Dear Black People,

Here's an unacceptable Halloween costume:
me.

That's brilliant.

Apparently suffered engine failure.

Was it the abos?

>What is happening

News media outlets are reporting on an aircraft accident near Melbourne's general aviation hub.

They didn't fly so good

It should be fairly obvious.

Basically this.

So accident or really shit 9/11?

4 (You)

But seriously, though, if you'd like some analysis.

It would appear that VH-ZCR, a B200 registered to Australian Corporate Jet Centres, has crashed into the DFO shopping centre shortly after takeoff with 5POB. Pilot rumoured to have declared a mayday citing an engine failure. Reports of debris, possibly a wheel, on the Tulla freeway. Tail unit and part of rear-fuselage on the ground burning outside the DFO centre, remainder of aircraft in the building itself - combined with debris on the freeway I would speculate - just speculate - that it struck the freeway on the way down.

A Kingair has arseloads of power to be able to fly comfortably on one engine fully loaded, so either something else has gone wrong or it was mishandled.

RIP in piece

Actual time of crash was 9:11, they couldn't report it accurately because reasons.

cover up in 3,2,1...

Plane crash in Melbourne? I love there and it didn't happen bruh. OP is retarded.

*King Air

I don't see any plane. Also there is no way a plane could burn through that steel exterior.

Do American one not have that?

ǝɔuɐןnqɯɐ

Bane?

One Crashed in Estonia as well.
WHAT KEK BENAS MY BY NUMBERS.

How the FUCK can jet fuel burn steel beams???

Small plane
Only one engine
Probably an accident

Pet food doesn't jet steel dreams

Here's the aircraft in happier times before I fingered it in a nightclub

>Rinky dink shopping mall
>Doesn't collapse at free fall speed
realy implores one to speculate

Never forgetti the jetti that spilled spaghetti

Twin engine, mate. But yeah, just an accident

We do, that user is just a woman, so she's not allowed to drive.

Was this Australian ingenuity or Australian affirmative action

>Mayday

What is this arabic for?

Frogspeak, actually - from "venez m'aider" - or "come and help me, ze Germans are in my potato garden"

Oh, and DFO doesn't open til 10:00am local, so probably few if any casualties inside

You don't know it's an accident lad

Take off the tinfoil hat you paranoid cunt.

>HURRR EVERYTHING IS A HAPPENING

But if he takes off the tinfoil the voices will start again

Bog? get him in, i'll give him a rundown.

At this point in time, it's safer to assume it is an accident rather than malice involved.

It happened right near an airport, it's a light aircraft so wouldn't be doing much damage if crashed into anything and there's going to be a very small death toll, so no chance of an effective political statement.

If it happened in the CBD with a much larger aircraft, it would be safer to assume it was a terrorist attack.

my god its like aussie 9/11
which i guess would be 6/11

Kek

and then you realize unless the pilot and copilot died at the same time, or the plane was meme'd into a brick. They would have tried to avoid the shopping mall as a crash landing site if not for the safety of the people of the mall, but for their own.

also
>lulzycaptcha.jpg

This is why you don't let women sit in the cockpit.

silly cunt, why didnt he just turn around n glide back onto the runway, some people deserve to di ein a firey airplane crash i swear to god

this
>light plane crash
nothing to see here

gets my dendrites dancin'

Seems like somebody fucked up or mechanical failure. It is near the airport, after all.

obviously the pilot was just trying to be cool for his mates dropping them off at the mall

It was just an Aussie taking shitposting to a new level.

>keeping an open mind

>being paranoid

The absolute STATE of Ausposters

>a light aircraft

RIP aussie flashman

country of freedom

Yep, I'd say that's pretty much it. The only happening here is how fucking crusty people are about the traffic and missing their flights.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDmdDMVE4_g

No happening, charter plane taking a bunch of cunts to King Island to play golf. Could see the smoke from my house though.

>Australia

Nobody cares except the emus. They're celebrating, i heard. One of them sent me a picture. He was standing next to a dead body with his paw on it and some quote about some smell of the Oz in the morning or something....

>This piss poor banter from a curry eating living in a literal shithole country

Jog on, clown.