Britany Spears @ age 15

all you faggots dumping on Milo need to BTFO, because some 15 year olds are hot. Illegal or not, it's a fucking fact of life. If you can't handle reality, kill yourself.

>physically mature human
>anything to do with pedophilia
why do you fuckers keep trying to do this

PIZZA

GATE

IS

REAL

GOOFS

this also.

it's amazing how the media scorns at and dismissed pizzagate, and then goes into a feeding frenzy over some free speech that actually has a ring of truth to it.

What happened to that hot Britney Spear sister from that Tv show Zoey 101 or something

man she was a sexy mama.

no western society can handle these facts in public, yet

I think people can handle that, they just don't feel the need to go through with sex if someone is underage. Not everyone is as starved as the people here, it's a literal non issue. Wait a year if it bothers you that much

It was just the way he said it sounded like it's highly beneficial for a teen boy to fuck a older man

Poor publicity by him in this type of subject

I've hated milo since day 1 so I'm just happy that he's going away.

You faggots and your e-celebs need to fucking neck yourselves.

She became pregnant and had to stop Zoey 101. Recently her little girl got in an ATV accident.

The argument was never wether 15 yo can be hot or not but if fucking a child is morally acceptable.

You can be a pedo all you want just don't try and say a 13 yo boy having sex with a middle aged man is a good thing.

wish I was the guy that got her preggos

you get to fuck an underage version of britney spears

> some 15 year olds are hot
Milo was 13, girls have puberty faster than boys, Britney wears a lot of make-up and is especially marketed towards a specific audience. This is a photo shoot. This is not sex.
Using the ignorance and attention-craving of young boys for your own pleasure is extremely evil, especially when everyone knows that it's unnessecary and that it can leave serious damage to the boys character.

I think it's getting thrown way out of proportion. I'm about 99% sure he was just trying to look at his ugly past in a positive light.

This.

im the guy who had a 16 year old girl ask him what he was looking at making eye contact.

ill say one thing. your are a pedo if you know a girls age after the fact.

>wish I was the guy that got her preggos
K-fed lived the dream, Mexibro.

>some 15 year olds are hot
It's basically the peak of women's sexual attractiveness. Somewhere just after puberty and it applies to all women. Is it the same for gay guys' attraction to males? I wouldn't know. I know calling it pedophilia is fucking retarded, though.

BTFO doesn't mean what you think it means

pedophilia is pedophilia

Isn't the "cash me outside" slut 13? Her tits are huge. If she was my daughter I'd never let her outside.

I had this poster on my bedroom wall as a teenager and jacked off to it so much

Mmmmm hit me baby 1 more time days....good times

>be you
>ayo gurl how old you be
>"15 sir"
Get the fuck

Or

>be you
>ayo gurl how old you be?
>"15 sir"
Proceed to make your advances and get rejected, go home to beat it to 2D only to find the police searching for you because you attempted to rape a child.

Such is the fate of a degenrate

pedophiles should all be shot.
consent needs to be based on pubescence not age.

not mutually exclusive faggot.

Milo never said that having sex with 15 year olds was ok. What the hell is going on, here? Leftists are calling him a pedo, Sup Forums is calling him a pedo....did any of you actually watch the video? He made a video about himself being raped and referenced 17-year old gays with daddy issues hooking up with older men. That's not pedophilia (well, except in Florida and California, where the age of consent is 18).

Only one year younger than legal here

We are not against heterosexual teen sex within marriage

We just hate sodomote predators, thats all

Lets not forget the 500lb gorilla in the room with all this hate for milo.
They want him under the bus but can't do it themselves...so we are being PC bullied to do it.

The way he talked about it made it seem like a wonderful experience, not rape.

The problem is he is a degenerate faggot, not a "pedophile"

15 is legal in my country so that makes me a non-pedo

spic