Thank you for playing, Sup Forums

Thank you for playing, Sup Forums.

You just gave the Left and MSM a silver bullet.

>talcum x

Quiet, pedo

Saged
Kill yourself ShareCrew. No one gives a fuck about your forced faked relations or Milo.

but the left just spent 50 years lecturing people not to moralise over the sexual privations of others

>party of perverts
>not the party that celebrates homosexuality and mentally ill men going in women's bathrooms

Bill clinton is a democrat, though

LMAO

literally this tho, they just wrecked themselves

Since when is milo a republican?

talcum x and the left can get bent. along with richard spencer, stormfront and neocons.

But I thought "love is love" and "kink shaming" was only for evil old white men?

This. No they are driving away the gay vote.

I didn't know the left was filled with so much hate! Sad!

>this list

>pervert-shaming
>in 2017
Those shitlords!

Told pol a long time ago to ditch this degen but they wouldnt listen

It looks like the pendulum is swinging back. The reign of right-wing politics is coming to end--far more quickly than I had hoped.

Milo's career is over and Breitbart is basically tainted at this point. The MSM will pick up this story and push viewers back to the left. The courts will ultimately rule that Trump doesn't have any right to ban immigration from certain countries.

Impeachment hearings will probably take place by year-end.

This isn't any worse than Pussygate.

>Flynn
>Milo

Who's next to get BTFO'd guys?

>playing their game of defamation via any means possible and sacking the people they want you to
>people can't just not give a shit and go on with life
Sad!

Gotta love how libshits becomes radical puritans when there's political hay to be made.

Note the phrase "silver bullet."

crewshit

Please elaborate. I have been high on legal weed and magic mushrooms for 3 days. Has Milo been caught doing something he lectured others not to do?

This

I'm swinging back already. It was just a phase for me, honestly.

>talcum x

Seriously are they not paying attention to the shit their side is and has been saying for the last decade? Or does shit only matter when it comes out of the mouth of people on the right?

>silver bullet aginst the right
If anything it's more ammo for the right
They will blanket everyone to the left of Marx as a pedo. That will piss off a lot of normies

Former Milo supporter here. It's been hilarious watching him crash and burn.
But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the young male buttholes.

The left is way more into perversion

Make sure to attack and demonize Milo today.

Destroy him, for Hillary.

Call a Leftist a pedophile, he giggles. Call a Right wing person a pedophile, he crumples.

See rule 4.

The hypocrisy of the left never seizes to amaze me

Sage

They ARE the media, OF COURSE their opposition is going to get blasted at every chance.

A fake "nigger" doesn't have room to talk about being a faggot.

I wonder who sucks more black dick, Shaun King or Milo.

Kek confirms the truth of this post.

Haha, why read when I can just look at a title! That's all the news I need! Man I love the world I live in. It's so easy to live when everything is so simple and fed to me like this. It's good to know the republicans are perverts though! Guess I should celebrate by turning on the tv to see what they suggest I should drink to commemorate this wonderful victory?

>falling for bannons 4d chess move

>Journalist says he wants to have sex with minors, and that he liked being molested himself when he was little
>I-its not that bad!

Hes screwed pretty much.

May he be praised. Thank you Kek for the quints, a get I have never come close to having gotten. May I continue to speak the truth of Kek.

pendulums dont have shallow sides m8...that not how it works

So when are the pro pedophile sjws going to swarm in and defend him?

>he crumples

being slandered is crumpling?

Milo has no allies. Everyone has disavowed him.

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

Pence will shock the gay out of Milo.

Time for Pence to show off his electromancy.

Left trying to bait CPAC into going HAM on gay degeneracy.

Fpbp

Article discarded

Shouldn't you be outside punching a "Nazi"?

Milo doesnt fucking represent the right, he was only the leader of one group.

>richard dolezal
Sure, only idiots listen to what this race traitor has to say.

Don't they get it? This only shows that even the gay guy that seemed normal and conservative is advocating for pedophilia and perversion.

Fags are fucking mentally ill and it isn't a coincidence that there is a strong link between homosexuality and pedophilia

that's my point, you said >HE crumples. i dont think being deserted counts as crumpling. crumpling implies giving up yourself somehow, conceding ground.

it seems milo was reported talking about being abused and joking around about it. the faggot makes shitty edgy jokes about everything.

Sweden in full riot trump predicts the future, milo had to little faggets kiss.inapropes, just like the gym fast shaming. he is a entertaining douchbag what did you expect. i thought the left would like that whole young biys being fags shit.
>how is milo being a pedo fag turns in to trump is one to, weak bait bro

>You just gave the Left and MSM a silver bullet.
They don't have guns though, so there's nothing to worry about.

Really made me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Holy shit!

Claiming Homo = Pedophile is Russia-tier homophobia.

Too bad none of them have a gun and we don't think as a single mindless organism who can't refute anything without the label of racist or homophobic

Why are you trying to shill Sup Forums, you dumb fuck?

>as a woman
>alt right
>who we are as a movement

geeeeet oooouuuut reee

Anyone who gets isolated crumples.

FOX just disavowed him.

Lmfao

not really, this will be the final nail in the coffin, people were pissed they were being called racist and bigoted for the political ideologies, being labled a pedophile will tip most rational white people over the edge and will lead to many liberals being killed, and im okay with that

its so clear that if you on the smear milo train. you are weakening the position of trump, its two link between those two people.

he clearly on multiple occasions said he hated pedophilia and warned that the left would try to normalize it like they did with gays

he is a paradox since he is gay himself and wants attention and says lots of provocative stuff. but its clear that the is not pro pedo. you have to be stupid , shill or fullblownazi to believe otherwise

the fullblownazi thing is the guys that wants pol to be 100% neo nazi which is outdated and will give no influence on the rest of the world if we would go that direction as a board consensus

>implying faggots like milo were ever a part of our movement

You shills wouldn't recognize the silver bullet if you shot yourself 4x in the back of the head with it.

>crumples

there it is again
I really dont understand what you mean by that. what are you trying to describe with that word.

are you a woman?

You poeple coupld be flaming the forums media comment sections twitter facebook with TRUMP PREDICTS FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!
And a meme of Marty Mcfly and Doc with Trump's and Pence's heads? (Bonus points if you turn the Delorean into Trump's turqoise Lamborgini)

Good boy. Destroy Milo.

You know the rules

good post

Hot damn 100% true

Satan pent confirm

enjoy your aids faggot

Fuck off back to tumblr with that gif

Make sure to attack Bannon when the MSM takedown for him comes.

Most of us never liked Milo to begin with. He's just an edgy juvenile faggot.

Nope. Not even close. That's Shaun King, btw. The guy has no credibility with anyone and a headline shows how much of a low-life he is (if him pretending to be black wasn't enough).

lots of toothpaste ITT any other tourists in 'Dam?

newfag, we aren't on Sup Forums.

Good boy. Disavow and isolate.

You are the Left's greatest ally.

>republicans
>party of perverts
Tell me about podesta, talcum X.

> A 1 day division amongst Sup Forums is going to kill us.
Wigga, we have always been divided on pretty much any issue. How many times have we had constant fighting and spammed threads during the election? You and yo homie Shawnell Kang are pretty retarded if you think this is going to effect us bigly in the long run. Weebs are always the ones who have nothing to be shittalked about since they wear it proudly.

headline like that*

>caring what the media thinks
>after this election cycle

It's like you retards learned nothing.

Rule 4.

Milo inserted himself into the commonsense movement. That pursued Pizzagate as far as it did, shows their feelings about pedos
>pizzagate investigation unit
>get the babbie carriage and duct tape
pick one

he is kinda. if you look into this case he is not pro pedo so the whole thing is fake news. some people are willing to join this smear campaign made by the media. you are basically traitors propagating a lie

and for what?, so that pol could be more alt right? you don't know what this board should be about and what will work, all you can do is to make sure you are not telling lies. and hope that we will go in the correct direction having all political viewpoints (from center to right) open

Holy shit why are you so fucking retarded? Almost noone here cares about Milo the degnerate fag in the first place. The only thing you triggered on Sup Forums was a bunch of anons who started posting anime teen girls and lolis all over the place shouting SHILL SHILL GTFO SHILL + THERE IS NO ALTRIGHT FAGGOT and that's it. Many of us over here in Europe give not a flying fuck about any of this with age of consent laws as low as 14 & 15 in many countries.

Not gonna lie, former [Milo] [reader] here. This is fucking hilarious watching [Milo] crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
6 commentsshare

>doxxing
what are you talking about?

You disgusting Repedolican.

Right Wing = Pedo Wing

milo is a jewish faggot, if you ever thought he was anything more than a useful idiot for us you're a literal fag

>Defending a white man pretending to be black
>Implying between Lena "JUST fingerblasting my sister up" Dunham and Pizzagate, the Democrats arent the party of perverts.
Sad!

It is a good rule

I'm not worried about you. You'll do the "right" thing when Bannon's end comes.

Lena Dunham raped her younger sister, comments on it in a book with zero remorse.
Milo was raped as a boy, makes dark humor about it later in life.

Good. Homosexuals need to learn that dems have been using them as political pawns for the past 40 years, and now that they aren't fighting for the cause they're getting thrown in the figurative gas chamber by libs, which ironically is what they thought the right was going to do to them.

not so fast kike

Rule 4.