MILO IS GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE

Milo's response.

Its over hes gonna take a gun to the head...

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J7dIZmHiEoQ?t=6m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
youtu.be/wZ8fdGOrztI
archive.is/Dblxv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasn't he the one saying he was the aggressor?

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said: “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

can i get a basic gestalt on what happened?>

This is pure karma, i think even hard-line polacks would agree.

REMINDER THIS WAS A COORDINATED ATTACK TO SILENCE AN OPPONENT

Do not write this off just because you hate Milo, they are doing this to weaken and divide the right.

Spread this shit, so people understand the dirty tricks that are used here. Do not let them get away with this.

>Be in mommy's womb
>mommy drinks a little too much and takes a bit too much drugs while i'm in her womb
>get born
>Hello everyone, i'm gay AND a pedophile, bet you have never seen anyone like me before!

Sauce

I dont support the current age of consent at all either. I am 35 and im not going to have a conversation below 18 as nothing but an adult.

Be careful who you make eye contact to.

>tldr: its ok to fuck little boys if they say yes
Durrrrr

Fuck this fag. Fucking every thread on pol is about this black cock ingesting faggot.

He is not pol. He is not alt right. He is a game chasing pussy douche who also is a pedo.

he's a completely shameless drug/sex addict. he's no different than russell brand except for his interest being in politics and not movies and comedy. what's with the UK and producing these horribly degenerate celebrities

no, there are only quick rundowns available.

Probably with somebody who isnt an adult is an adult can manipulate them. And, even the underage girl can do the same to the adult.

Yes

!!!!

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt-right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

show us ur cans, slut

>pop some pills
>black boyfriend call 9/11
>suicide attempt sympathy
>rehab
>reality show with Charlie Sheen

imbecile

Shut up you dumb cunt

>greatest indicator of homosexuality is childhood sexual abuse
>greatest indicator of pedophilia is childhood sexual abuse
>how could a gay man justify pedophilia?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!
rlly maeks america thnik agen

stay mad

shut the fuck up cuck, "cans" is the cuckest way to say tits
get off the thread
the alt-right never did

You guys realize that if you post the same line in every thread, we can quickly tell you're shillposting?

It's a really dumb tactic and using it post-election just shows how dumb your bosses are.

tits

MILO BTFO

It wouldn't surprise me if he took a gun to his head. His career is over. It's not long until Youtube ban's him as well.

>17yo having consensual sex with 29yo
>"abuse"
now he's legitimately downplaying the seriousness of sexual abuse by comparing his crappy (legal and uninteresting) sex life to actual child abuse

>reality show with Charlie Sheen

This is all i want.

Hahahhaha holy fucking shit.

Milo is a trainwreck. This is probably the first time the right-wing has truly looked like shit since the election began.

This is what we get for backing a homosexual. Never again.

Tits or gtfo attention whore.

show us your cunt

What? This is so fake only liberals believe it.

>drama queen making everything about him
I AM SHOCKED! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

Kek confirms, Thoth will clean Milo's name.

He got hoisted on his own petard - if you cannot STFU bout being sexually diddled by priests, your public speaking career is going to be very limited indeed, both in opportunity and duration.

Now hes apologising, this to people for whom 'apology' = 'piss on my grave now y'all, you won already'.

>>This is what we get for backing a homosexual. Never again.
speak for yourself idiot

>saying a 13 year old boy is a prime age to have a sexual relationship with an older man is how I cope

If everything you say is meant to get a rise out of people by being offensive or weird, its only a matter of time before a line is crossed where you will have to pay for it.

Reminder Murdoch called this shitshow months ago.

youtu.be/J7dIZmHiEoQ?t=6m55s

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

Oh suddenly we're supposed to feel sorry for this asshole? What, not being PC finally bit you in the ass? No fucking remorse. Moloch will have fun raping him for eternity.

>When being gay, jew, nigger-fucking shitskin is still not enough to protect you from SJW attacks so you become abuse victim as well
at this rate he'll have to be transsexual transnigger lesbian soon

le donald needs to leave, Sup Forums stands with milo desu

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

>playing the victim card
Typically right winger.

>falling for the lügenpresse

Milo, Drumpf, PewDiePie. The more they try to smear him, the stronger they become.

>get raped as a boy
>turn into a faggot
>encourage other faggots to rape other boys (and possibly do so yourself) to make other people miserable faggots too

absolutely disgusting

Going tranny could help.

I think he should actually go with it though.

Say to the Republicans:

> I am a pedophile
> But guess what? ALL GAY MEN ARE.
> They won't admit it, but I will

The Republicans and Christians would love him.

Screencap this. As soon as the far right drops Milo, he is going to become communist. He is a jew and he will always be a jew.

By the way, i could never stand this attention whore.

uh.. what the actual fuck is going on?

to be fair i saw the whole joe rogan section and thought it was pretty fucked up even in context. surprised it took this long for it to be used against him

>inb4 ctr

I've always said faggotry is a contagious disease spread by older faggots through rape.

This kinda proves it though...

He was always anti pedo, I call BS.

Still a faggot though, can't respect such heresy!

Holy shit, that was hard to watch.

Anybody have the time code for when he breaks down in tears and shouts "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!"?

>"insider info" about something that's going to happen on monday
>posts it on monday
someone is just larping

Oh jesus christ now he's playing the victim. He's really desperate to keep getting attention from you people. Maybe don't advocate paedophilia next time you dumb cunt.

Hey slit, you should really learn the rules or go back to rreddit.

>muh soggy knees

Is he developing an american accent already what the fuck.

CTR are spamming milo threads in a coordinated attack to label Milo from White Nationalist to Pedo

White Nationalist wasn't working, they have went all in w/ the Pedo label

Fuck off roastie.

Milo is gonna turn liberal pretty soon and start shilling for Hilldawgs. He's gonna become their alt-right expert.

>all these paid Milo shills
You people are pathetic

Well, he at least he's not Swedish.

>another gay guy says he was turned by being molested as a boy

I'll take Every Gay Guy Ever for 500, Alex, and don't get any funny ideas, I'm talking about categories.

This is why Trump won

>be CTR
>obvious shilling doesn't seem to work anymore
>Brock gives an order for the nerd virgins to preface their shilling by accusing the bad goys of being CTR themselves
>???
>$0.02 deposited

Hopefully someone kills this pedophile.

tits or gtfo

It was from before the news broke

>Not shilling under multiple proxies and being paid by CTR, Milo, Trump, Russia, RNC, DNC, Gary Johnson and Jeb! all at the same time
being this much of an entry level shitposter

Why aren't you faggots saging these threads?

>blowing up a news event out of boredom and lack of happenings

>thinking that is paid shilling

I get you like Milo but c'mon, you live and die by the edge

>mfw it's finally over
>mfw now we can finally stop pretending to normalize faggotry

Thank god the only good fag is a DEAD FAG!

he didnt you fake news believer

oh so we are pro PC ? strange

It used to be normal in the US for a 24 year old man to marry a 13 year old girl.

time for gore

He didn't say anything shocking or untrue

his new posts are whiny bitch victim posts. He is fucking cucked to shit right now.

Tell him to live stream it. Can anybody record it? I have better things to do with my time then watch a degenerate.

hmm

Why are libtards more concerned with something Milo said in a video than the fact the Swedish government is covering up actual cases of assault from refugees?

Please. Set this thread on fire. Fucking carpet bomb it.

>how many neurons your brain has makes you smarter

really fired mine

>white knighting a roastie
>calling anyone else a cuck
pick one and only one

WRONG IGNORE THIS FAGGOT. THEY WANT YOU TO DEFEND AND CARE ABOUT HIM

So he's going to take the PewdiePie route, I guess? Cry crocodile tears out of his pretty face and hope the internet dons white suits of armor for him.

He made a career out of being toxic and now he's become toxic to his own brand.

Like. Pottery.

Looks like somebody can't handle the bantz.

JUST

>as a woman
We don't care you dumb whore.

Alright youtube

youtu.be/wZ8fdGOrztI

That's about all and fuck Milo, and peace out

All this milo crap and yet libtards are perfectly fine with muslims who's very prophet was a pedo. Give me a break.

what is irony

Fucking libs
archive.is/Dblxv

The left can't allow Milo to destroy them. He was getting too effective.

His popularity after the riots at Berkeley was HUGE. All he argues for is free speech and against feminism.

If Milo actually offs himself, I will call him a living breathing talking redpill.

That's typically British. Trash.