>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dblxv
youtube.com/watch?v=00sPB-mX6sU&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=36
wfsb.com/category/322838/grading-the-presidents-first-month
youtube.com/watch?v=lSc0A_541aI
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
nationalreview.com/corner/436890/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl
buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/court-papers-trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4242120/Russia-cost-election-says-Robby-Mook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this a thing from somewhere?
"you know who you are and we're coming to get to"

I wanna see

Holy shit, the amount of shilling is insane right now
Wish I didn't lose my gore folder

Richard Spencer has disavowed Milo.

What did they mean by this?

>Trump brings up Sweden's rape crisis and failing country
>Fox News starts attacking Trump and shilling Bolton
>McCain travels the world and tells leaders to ignore Trump
>A year old video of Milo is dug up where he admits he was raped, then it is used to slander him as a pedophile
>MSM using Milo news to attack Bannon
This all is occurring at the same time.

archive.is/Dblxv

REMINDER:
>Trump is a Russian spy
>Pewdiepie is a nazi

>Hey everyone aren't we so sad out hero milo fucks kids?

>reddit and the rest of Sup Forums just can't leave us alone

Stay asshurt

About Milo:

We don't care about the gay jew himself, but what is being done on milo can easily be done to bannon, or someone who matters.

Don't let them compromise us. Milo being silenced so quickly just means that the media can pull pedophile charges out of their ass and silence everyone in trump's cabinet, maybe even Trump himself

This is what this is all leading up to, if we let them compromise us. If Conservatives start playing these identity politics games like the left does, banning X,Y or Z from their conventions and silencing them for saying something they don't like, then we will end up just like the left

Don't let them silence Milo, but remember why we can't let them silence him. He has been a useful little kike, and he should remain so, his downfall will only lead to bannon and others being easier targets in the future and giving the left a foothold to stand on

Most imporantly, remember that they are trying to cover up the sweden story AND the russian ambassador story with Milo, something else to think about

REMINDER

Only way to win is not to play

GO AWAY SHILLS
DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SHIT
>WE
>OUR SIDE
>1 POST BY THIS ID
WEW LADS

How long until Bannon is gone now?

REMINDER
SHILLS ARE HERE
POST GORE

Listen good faggots, post gore, Treeman illness, and all of the freaky skin conditions.

>not "Deep State In Deep Trouble"

shit thread 2bh

How has Sweden officials responded today?

I will be shopping hats if anyone's interested. Please pay up front with at least one Trump-relevant link that hasn't been posted ITT yet.

NIGGERS = ANIMALS

that's our leader!

[YouTube] Milo Yiannopoulos defends pedophilia and pedophiles. (embed)

>this is the video people are losing their shit over

You guys understand it was a young Milo that had sex with an adult and not the other way around, r-right?

Rudy at the RNC Convention.

How do we defeat the Deep State AND the Consortium guys ??

I just don't think we can do it.

True Capitalist Radio is LIVE and IN THE HOUSE! (5-8PM EST)

>Markets are closed for President's day. POTUS gives a rally in Flordia to talk directly to the American People ( taps H. R. McMaster as new Nationals Security adviser.) Milo's invite canceled after video appears to show him condoning pedophilia. Ghost has a serious conversation about the "Right-wing" of the political spectrum and how it should orgnaize around a single and simple idea; not personalities. Ghost gives domestic foregin policy advice to POTUS to help combat the negativity coming from all angles. Ghost opens up the phone lines and takes your calls, Twitter shoutouts and (maybe) Radio Graffiti

8 years

>Milo has nothing to do with Trump!

:)

Repent,
Time is short.

youtube.com/watch?v=00sPB-mX6sU&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=36

Wow how original

I hope the deep state has. Places for people like milo and this polish cuckold OP.
This movement was never about nigger dick sucking Jews like milo. He should have been gone faster.
Inb4 cuckIDF comes out

>Reddit fags defended Milo
>He got fucked
>Reddit faggots trying to compromise us together with them
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED YOU RETARDED IDIOTS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
GO OUT AND DEFEND THAT PEDOPHILE NOW!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT, PREPARE FOR A WAVE O NEWFAGGOTRY.
These fucking idiots, holy shit.

I need happenings

>lose my gore folder
I lost about 8 years worth of memes and pr0n when my original HDD shat itself.

They had a migrant riot apparently

Cant find one news source on it

what?

So I heard that General McMaster is our new NSA?
What's the sitrep on this guy is he cool?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted wfsb.com/category/322838/grading-the-presidents-first-month

couple hours ago. We're winning now keep it up!

Good defense, imo.

Though dealing with rape is never easy and up to the victim, you probably should in any case not joke about it being an 'enriching' experience.

What happened to his frog?

Has he disavowed pepe?

Fuck you kraut faggot

>an HIV outbreak that he caused
Clearly slacking in the electroshock therapy department or else the HIV wouldn't have spread

Read how the shills operate

I love Richard Spencer
He's exactly the kind of leader we need right now
I hope he goes on Bill Maher soon

I'll say this one final time. I won't even use his name. He's a degenerate who gave the left the ammunition to do him in. Those who are screaming hitjob need to understand that he was complicit in his own demise.

The left (neocons obviously among them) will think this is great, most regular people wont care or wont believe it anyways. Board will be back to normal soon. Stop the worrying.

He was the most know writer for Breitbart though and Bannon hired him.

Slicey slicey

Stop spamming this.

He literally said it was totally cool and had no problem with adult men fucking 13-year-old boys.
This is not the hill you want to die on.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSc0A_541aI

Did Lionel's Stalking Horse theory scare the fuck out of you too?

He hated Nam and LBJ.

Remember, the shills are here, and THEY ARE RESPONDING to other shills to give the appearance of their being legitimate discussion ITT.

Reminder that it is ALL to dismantle and divide the base from Trump and his administration.

Reminder that SWEDEN IS ON FIRE.
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Now, stop buying into it. Stay on message. BE YOU NOT DIVIDED.

Wow, that really sucks, especially sense you can't really get it back :(

He's no Flynn but he's okay I guess

Even his former manager Baked Alaska aka Tim Treadstone disavowed him. And he's a huge White Nationalist.

not going back until he end radio graffiti for good

REEEEEEE When is the new Executive Order/Muslim Ban coming out? REEEEEEE

Checked.

shill detected.
>poor use of meme imagery with hyperbole statement.

>Antifa burn down Berkeley and put many people in the hospital over Milo speaking there
Some threads but nothing serious
>Doctored video of Milo joking about pedos that's a few years old shows up
HOLY SHIT GUYS DISAVOW MILO AND MAKE 10000 THREADS ON Sup Forums!!!!

L
O
L

And you cucks say shills don't exist?

he's a patriot
but he talks about "our values" a lot
he does believe in good strategy to win wars

If the RNC is the party of perverts, then there should be an influx of libcucks switching parties.

Let em guess, he "caused" it by not giving gibs to young homos? Free money would surely have stopped HIV in the gay community.

>Now imagine if they slandered the US president like this.
They literally have.

nationalreview.com/corner/436890/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl

buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/court-papers-trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house

Nobody trusts the media, especially regarding Trump. The only reason this particular attack worked on Milo is because they know CPAC is full of pussies who would cave.

>imagine every single country backing away from US
I'll imagine it, but this is not something that will ever happen in reality. So many countries rely on the US for SURVIVAL.
ed
Okay now I'm getting a shill vibe from you

>Child molesters are hated by everyone
Yeah sure, which is why people hate Hollywood and the Democrats. No one believed that Trump was a pedo the first time they tried to call him one.

> it could actually bury trump,
It literally can't.

>he will get much less done when he has to deal with people who refuse to work with him
Democrats are already refusing to work with him, and Republicans are reliant on working with him to get reelected.

Your post reeks of concern shilling.

Just saying
it's getting old

Yeah, he's /ourguy/, but the shills are doing damage control and saying they like him, so we turn on him.

He's not a neocon, if he was, Trump wouldn't support him, ignore the shills who are against milo, too. See

Hmmmm

Wow so....Trump is a Russian tool?

Is Mook right or just mad still?

Robby Mook, Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign manager, said Russia 'could have' cost the Democrat the presidential election and suggested more questions needed to be asked of President Donald Trump and his team.

'This is incredibly scary,' Mook said today on CBS This Morning, noting that there were still two big missing pieces to unearth. 'We need to know more about what these conversations were with the Russians and Trump's staff and we've got to see Donald Trump's taxes.'

Last week, the New York Times reported that Trump's top aides had repeated contact with senior Russian intelligence officials throughout the campaign – though there's no evidence of collusion between the two.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4242120/Russia-cost-election-says-Robby-Mook.html

I await your apologies for calling me a shill for the last two years.

Fuck me

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg&feature=youtu.be

>And he's a huge White Nationalist.

what does that have to do with defending pedos

Electrocuting faggots causes aids apparently.

Is the "deep state" the minority or majority?

DAS RITE!!
Bara only, no catgirls(male)

Hey PTG

I wasn't here when Acosta was announced. What's the consensus on him?

weeb

how does talcum x get published?

Data security, mah boi.
>RAID1
>plus backups to a different medium where you are
>plus offsite backups
I have my ebin menes backed up across three different time zones. It would take a civlization-ending disaster to lose them.

Robby Mook is mentally retarded

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY

>Baked alaska
>Not controlled opposition
wew

We all know they do. It's directly from reddit and other boards. Anytime something happens they run to Sup Forums. They're obsessed

Never

HURR IT GETTING OLD DURR

Can you please stop shitting on Pence and Reince though? They haven't done anything wrong.

Shill detected... Nobody knows backed alaska's real name around these parts only CTR operatives would.

Watched the tape.

No big deal. I thought he was talking about being OK with older men raping little boys and molestation.

Any real news happen yet? Did everyone subscribe to Paul's Obamacare repeal bill.

FOX DISAVOWING MILO
FOX DISAVOWING MILO
FOX DISAVOWING MILO
FOX DISAVOWING MILO
FOX DISAVOWING MILO

Stop shitting up our thread Nige, we leave Brit/pol/ alone

honestly I don't really know anything about him, kinda like Pence we'll just have to wait and see, but don't believe whatever faggot shit the MSM is saying

When is Trump rolling out the religious freedom executive order?? Please answer.

I wish I was rich enough to make a RAID1 array with 1TB hard drives

I'm just saying he says racist shit on Twitter all the time but this is suddenly where he draws the line.

Watch the video, that's not what he says at all. He says he felt he initiated the sex and enjoyed it. He even goes out of his way to condemn pedophilia.

If Tucker and Hannity both attack Trump tonight, then we'll know that Fox is kill. The rest of the deep state is doing what they've always done. Just sage the shills and weather the storm.

I'm pretty sure Bannon wouldn't go out talking about getting fucked by 40 year old dudes and how it improved his dicksucking skills. Fuck off concernshill faggot.

I'm tired of all these EVERYONE IS NEXT people in every thread, they've already been fucking shilling against everyone involved with Trump. They've already called them Nazis and klan supporters and everything else. Milo's fucking stupid and has a bigmouth and he got caught.

Pussy tape is still relevant? Wow

Everyone is controlled opposition to you retards, can you tell me someone who isn't?

The pollock gets it. This is manufactured dissent that is meant to split us up. It's already happening with the pro and anit Milo factions.

No one gave a fuck about this a year ago when he said it on Rogan, and all of a sudden its an issue? Please.

>Republicans denounce pedophilia
Shocking. Milo can still live on in the alt media.

FUCK MILO

Finally I can agree with the left wing about something.

if milos a pedo now does that also mean hes now a democrat

Our guys said it, guess we have to leave him to rot, then

Just another false flag, you always do the opposite of what Richard Fucking Spencer tells you to