HAHA, YOU RACISTS, NOTHING IS GOING ON IN SWEDEN

archive.is/bO7yf

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/20/trump-asked-people-to-look-at-whats-happening-in-sweden-heres-whats-happening-there/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_sweeden-11am:homepage/story

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-comments-reality-crime-migrants-sweden-202325938.html
youtu.be/0HU1TnTDcdQ
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yahoo.com/news/trump-comments-reality-crime-migrants-sweden-202325938.html

Real facts. And I think those two make a cute couple. He's tall dark and handsome, the girl is cute short and white.

She was raped by a nigger a year later working at a refugee shelter...

>all those unreported rapes

There is litreally nothing wrong here.

Red = Immigrant rapes
Blue = Swede rape

HOW THE FUCK THIS SHIT SKIN CAN HAVE A PHOTO WITH A GIRL LIKE THAT? I'M 18 AND HAVE NOT EVEN ANY PHOTO WITH A GIRL

They can scream and flail as much as they want, they are losing and nothing will stop it. 2017 has elections in France, the Netherlands and Germany, 2018 is Sweden's.

And in all of them the globalist establishment will bleed massive amount of seats.

>no source
That's a lie. And you can't rape what is consensual.

Sexy guy ;P

Good, she fucking deserves it.

Probably because those glasses make you look like a dumbass.

What a cutie. Very Anatolian.

Don't worry, pic related is probably fake.

More than that. He got a kiss in the webm.

REEEEE WE ARE MONGOLZ

#
Im dom't even wear it outside. But i hope i will imigrate to europe one day and touch all the wOMens.

probably because you look like an autist

get a guitar m8, you don't even need to be able to play
and then stand at the big bus stop of your city with 2-3 droogs of yours, and they'll come all by yourself

Fuck you. I'm Italian. I must go there and get myself a Norse wife.

Less than that sandnigger

By allah behave your words, guitar is haram.

stfu, I saw that pic last year. ALERT: FAKE NEWS

Now that's someone I don't mind importing.

They're probably afraid you will beat them for not being as attractive as you. As is your right as a muslim.

Try again
youtu.be/0HU1TnTDcdQ

Who, the anatolian guy? He'd be very disappointed in the local aligators germans call women, he should be aiming for something higher (and tighter)

>Overall, Sweden's average crime rate has fallen in recent years, Dörner said. That drop has been observed for cases of lethal violence and for sexual assaults, two of the most serious categories of crime.

Picture which appears directly fucking below that line in the article.

Is that before or after the Police being told to cover-up crime?

That graph counters the "no crime increase here boss" narrative that is directly above it. It can only hold water if the influx of immigrants being discussed had started in the 80s. But this is a recent phenomenon, and the graph is distinctly spiking up. It's like they seriously expect you to be unable to read.

Fake Aryans be Jealous

I would let you fuck my asshole.
No homo

Maybe this is why OP?

nice

based on that graph, sweeden has not had a per annum drop in crime in 4 years, which is double the second longest period of two.

So they are experiencing their highest crime in 10 years and it is trending above a point it hasnt been at for the past 15.

The mind of a liberal:

"Hey liberal, did you hear crime rates in the US have gone up in the last two years?"
>omg you fucking redneck two years is not a significant time range to make the claim that crime is rising. Stop listening to trump you goddamn retard. Black lives matter

Oh sorry, liberal, how stupid of me. By the way, have you heard sweden is experiencing unprecedented amounts of crime since opening their borders to refugees?
>Holy fucking shit you dumb cousin fucking inbred, in the last two years sweden's crime has gone down, you know nothing cretin. Stop listening to trump. Refugee lives matter

putting this out there to provide more fuel, I find the timing of this article rather interesting after Trump's comment, no?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809

Also, does his top say poo in loo?

Lol i see the pic i become gay wtf ??!!!

dude no homo but you must be a creep if you can't get a cutie looking like that

>POO

you mean this?