Average Drumpf voter on his way to the voting booth

>Average Drumpf voter on his way to the voting booth

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/morbidly-obese-frenchman-kevin-chenais-unable-to-fly-with-ba-or-get-train-with-eurostar-saved-in-8952354.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw Hillary got BTFO by meals on wheels.

He's on his way to the Americas Whitest Man competition

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/morbidly-obese-frenchman-kevin-chenais-unable-to-fly-with-ba-or-get-train-with-eurostar-saved-in-8952354.html

>french

Try renaming your picture next time, retard

When I went to the USA I was amazed at how fat some americans are felt like a kid at the zoo

>Average Le Penf voter on his way to the voting booth

Trump supporters don't put peace, fairy, and tumblr girl art stickers over all their shit.

Confirmed for shitllary youth pizza aficionado.

>air national guard

w e w

those meme write themselves

When I went to Switzerland, I was amazed at how gay all the men were. Your women are so thirsty I felt like a kid in a candy shop.

Oh, its even better than that!

There are men in Switzerland?

>Minnesota
Sigh

FPBP

Only if feminine penis counts.

more like

>average Trump supporter

Kek you guys get mad so easily also if you want an advice stop sending your girls for studying they're basically the cheap alternative to prostitutes

That guy sure is tiny.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Thanks Dutch friend (first country to salute and recognize the American flag), for pointing out the shitposting of the leaf.

Enjoy these tits as a thank you.

Uh... I'm not gay now am I

lol dems weren't good enough to beat some fat bitch on a wheelchair. gg

FPBP is a Sup Forums tradition.

(You)