Why are Americans so retarded about age of consent?

I'm fully with Milo on the consent-topic, in the US the age limit is too high. Here in Hungary the age of consent is 14 years, so you can go to a nightclub and bang 14 year old pussies according to the law. It's not a bad thing, it may be the most realistic solution, since according to statistics most teens begin sexually experimenting at that age.

To press charges against an adult man who is banging a perfectly fertile, matured human being is against the rules of nature, biology and the traditional norms. Think about it, not too long ago marriages in your mid 10's was nothing too uncommon, teen moms do exist - my mother had me as well at a very young age since they fucked up with protection. People DO HAVE SEX in their teens and no damn bashful protestant ethic-code is going to change reality. Law is not meant to mirror a society's wishful thinking providing a pretentious and untrue image of virtue from itself at all, that is not the reason of its existence - whether it's purpose is reflecting on existing aspects of life, regulating them, thus keeping us, society safer. No one is going to feel safer by protecting a teenager's nonexistent virtue, they are sex-crazed animals and continental Europe knows it and adapts it in it's penal codes.

You should adapt some central European logic sometimes, but who am I talking to, you are refusing to use the metric system as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeppe_Kofod
youtube.com/watch?v=gLfV-bXDFxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>facts

>mattering to the hysterical masses

The left always wants us to be more like Europe, except when it comes to controversial figures who constantly trash them.

Someone talkes about sex with 17 year olds and Americans react like it's about fucking babies with diapers.

You are as a nation, a bunch of hypocrites.

>milo
>American

I believe age consent laws should be at least 16 but at the same time I don't think Milo said anything that outrageous

he was just using his pass experience to somewhat create a theory about teenage-adult sex but since he knew you can't form a law based on what some dude went through he is for the current age consent laws

Richard Dawkins (also was molested as a child) said more or less the same thing a few years ago

Oh and it's because US morality is founded in puritanical Protestantism

he talked about 28 year olds fucking 13 year olds

>People DO HAVE SEX in their teens
teens have sex with teens

The left has successfully used the right's hypocrisy about these things against Milo

I know he's British, but it's the American press lashing at him, hence why the root of the issue is American opinions on teenage sex.

He mentioned no age

Here in Denmark a 34-year-old politician had sex with a 15-year-old girl.

Most people said it was not a big deal and he still has a well-paid political career.

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeppe_Kofod

>t. Degenerate Slav
Kys

>Defending sodomite pederasty.

Because >muh biblah

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

>he talked about 28 year olds fucking 13 year olds

No he didn't

Age of consent in most states is 16. The thing about having sex with someone under 18 is a taboo I'd say but it isn't illegal in most areas.

KILL ALL PEDOS

KILL ALL PEDOS

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

He said that is what happened to him, and he recognized that it was sexual abuse.

>you can go to a nightclub and bang 14 year old pussies according to the law
That's why we have so many gypsies. It's like a biological warfare of the kike libtards against Hungarians.

Actually there was a case like this in a rural Hungarian village, there is no legal backlash but the facebook commenters and the press act like a horrible crime happened (the girl is 15).

It's quite sad when your own populous doesn't know anything about law at all. I'm a law student and shit so I know better, but keeping up to date with your cunt's norms is essential in your everyday life.

Though lots of people thought it to be morally wrong and called for raising of the consent - bad move, I think.

Here in the US the age of consent is 16 in most states....

>he talked about 28 year olds fucking 13 year olds

Are you retarded? The only time he mentioned those ages was in reference to himself, being molested at the age of 13 by a 28-year old priest.

They did it before that law and they will do after, it's their socio-cultural norm, can't do shit with it, they will outnumber Hungarians in like 50 years given their rabbit-like tempo

>law student
>defending pedos

You must be some mixture of gypsies and kikes

Being pedo is degenerate but a 14 year old is not a child.

By definition it is not pedophilia tesó

That's why we should forbid sex between adults and kids/teens. And castrate pedos.

>I'm fully with Milo on the consent-topic, in the US the age limit is too high.
Milo agrees with the us age of consent moron

Age of consent laws : women
as
Not enforcing border : working class men

Age of consent will eventually be raised to 30 because women will want to be able to focus on "their careers" without having to worry about 30 and losing out to younger women constantly.

one number is bigger than the other!!! what an outrage.

I don't think the society in Hungary aprreciates if a high school teacher fuck one of his students.
It's a law favoring for gypsies.

THIS.

American sexuality is stupid.
They're a bunch of manchilds who think a 15 y.o. person is a kid.

>high school teacher fuck one of his students.
you realise this is wrong not because of the age gap but the role gap?

It is actually against the law for any teacher to fuck any of his students - even at university levels.

You have a misconception about life, not only gypsies have sex in their young teens, but they are too poor for abortions tho and they will receive gibsmedat for more kids so if the pregnancy happens they go through with it.

But that's an other problem entirely, sex with minors is prominent in all of our society, a lot of men in their 30's are looking for young meat in bars and shit and the bitches are liking it. When I was in high schools the girls rarely went out with anyone under 20.

I clicked the thread because I knew it would be a fellow Hungarian. Anyway, it's really barbaric to put people in jail and on the sex offender list for having sex with a 14 year old. I don't necessarily think it's a good thing that people over 18 have sex with 14 year olds, but it is definitely no reason to put someone in jail. But then again, what do you expect from the country where the legal drinking age is 21...

american children are among the dumbest sentient beings on earth
they are on the same level as plants, it's amazing they live to be adults
they're basically all niggers now

I have no idea what this is all about but he brought it all on himself for being overzealous and bringing up child molestation in any capacity. he already had all of the left media on his ass and he should have just stayed in his lane.

Hungarians aren't Slavs and they are not degenerate. Fuck off Ahmed.

Americans are retarded when it comes to sexuality and violence, just watch the kind of Sup Forums shows they watch

It's always a Sup Forumsack standing up for us, brings happy tears to my eyes.

>not only gypsies have sex in their young teens
It is true, the hormones work. But the result is another Rikrádó is born.

>a lot of men in their 30's are looking for young meat in bars and shit and the bitches are liking it
And now we have a lot of hysterical and shattered women in the 20s who do not know what fidelity is, and do not want to get married. That's why we have a regressive reproduction rate.

>alt-right
>wants to be european
>doesn't have european consent laws

This image makes me sad, both because it reminds me of the time when my high-school crush got a boyfriend who was 3 years older than her, and because the fact that someone came up with such elaborate theories about the age of consent shows that we are living in a world that is truly fucked.
>tfw even if I find some girl, I won't be the first one she will kiss, hold hands with, hug, etc.

All is true, but our regressive reproduction can also be retraced to the aforementioned men in their 30's who can't settle and won't leave the mama hotel. We are a nation of boys and the men are dying.

>and no damn bashful protestant ethic-code
It's a Germanic ethic-code. Germanic's killed gays and pedophiles for thousands of years, it's not their custom to swing that way. They force this onto the world though, except for non-Germanic nations such as Hungary.

Sodomy should be banned and homosexuals (pedophiles) should be hung.

He was talking about 13 this is disgusting.

And ages of consent this low (14 in Hungary, 15 in France and Sweden) only exist so that teens don't end up in jail after fucking their fellow teenager boy/girlfriend. This is not a pass for adults to have sex with kids who are still in the middle of their growth.

Milo is reavealed to be a sick fuck as it was very predictable. End of debate.

The "age of consent" is 18. No one cares about Euroistan or Asia.

Do we need to build more than 1 wall? Don't make us Europe. You will pay for it.

>Aussie speaking about Germanic heritage

>slavic hun thinks he's more Germanic than a descendant of Anglo-Saxons

>fucking 13 year olds
>Citations plz

this is how you beat liberals m8s

>tfw you and your 40 year old buddies can't run a train on a 14 year old

Why live?

should be 18 for adults older than 18 to fuck 18 year olds.

should be 14 to 18 for teenagers wanting to fuck other teens

>letting mudshits have all the

Bump

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn.But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>And ages of consent this low (14 in Hungary, 15 in France and Sweden) only exist so that teens don't end up in jail after fucking their fellow teenager boy/girlfriend
In Hungary, it is legal for anyone below 18 to have sex with anyone who is at least 12, but for someone over 18, it is only legal to have sex with someone who is at least 14 years old. Clearly, if the age of consent was 14 for the reasons you've described, we'd just have a law saying you can only have sex with someone between 14 and 18 if you are less than 22 years old or whatever, since it would fit right in with the existing structure of the law, but we don't have that, which means that the law specifically allows a person of any age to have sex with a 14 year old.

reminded me of this video when milo went full autism and started talking about ephebophilia

youtube.com/watch?v=gLfV-bXDFxs

shill
>shill
shill
>shill

Milo did not say the age of consent was oppressive, he said college consent laws were oppressive.

This shill is trying to make you believe things about milo that are not true.

That video is beautiful.