Faggot

>faggot
>Kike
>Pedophile
>Idiot
>Kike
So Sup Forums, how did he become the mascot of the alt-right?

alt-right is controlled opposition

Teenagers are not children.

RARE
A
R
E

RARE FLAG ALERT

IGNORE SHILL

No one said he was a mascot except the MSM. He is an attention whore who saw money and popularity so he latched on.

Are you seriously defending the rape of young boys?
What's the matter, did father Julio make you do some naughty things in the church basement?

RARE AS FUCK

Oh ok let's put the age of consent at 13

what did this faggot do now?

Go ask reddit, stop putting this kike faggot on our board of peace.

I've always been against Milo. Now I get to say I told you so.
Gay Jews do not belong in any right wing movement

RARE RARE

RARE ALERT

Yes, well all hate this faggot, shills are trying to tie us to him as a psy-op.

What's next? Children are not babies?

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

Stop spamming this, shill.

>alt-right
gtfo faggot
>saged and hidden

Jesus, you guys really are fucking obvious.

He's not.

Never was.

Never will be.

Not seeing tits. Please rectify ASAP.

You're forgetting
>Papist

most losers here fap to shots and traps

95% of pol posters are frustrated homosexual pederasts

lmao

pathetic

>faggot
>Kike
>Pedophile
>Idiot
>Kike
>So Sup Forums, how did he become the mascot of the alt-right?

That IS the alt right.

I have a question. Why is it that Sup Forums try to shun and divide the right wing? Literally hate anyone that doesn't have all of their ideals identical to your own.

Ben Shapiro, Milo, Sargon, PJW etc have been quintessential in the dismantling of the left. You may not agree with them on everything that they say, but instead of rejecting anything they say by using ad hominem, how about you use the valid arguments they make to further destroy the left?

It's honestly retarded that Sup Forums fights itself and it's allies.

He looked at the 3 pages he'd written of his book, then he looked at the approaching deadline, then he looked back at his blank Word page, then he decided to torch everything.

>sage shill threads
>hide shill threads
>report shill threads

when David Brock gave you your script

Milo will always be Milo; nothing more, nothing less

Because whenever there is a grassroots movement reacting against the Jews, as if by instinct, Jews immediately swarm it, position and promote themselves as leaders and then neuter the "anti-Semitism", pushing it Leftward/in a Jew-friendly direction. These Jews also make sure to get paid while doing this.

That's how you get a Tea Party with John McCain as it's Presidential candidate, or Milo, or Cernovich.

>attracted to 17.99 year old
ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE
>attracted to 18 year old
Okay

we can't let him get the nuclear codes?

RARE
WTF IS GOING ON
SO MANY RARES

Literally only leftists are trying to lump in Milo with the Alt Right. Milo didn't consider himself one of them and they always hated him.

OP is a leftist shill.

It's not just Sup Forums, it's what the entire Right does.
You have places like Ironmarch doxing Right wing people for not being NatSoc enough and 8pol literally collaborating with Antifa.

It's like the Right is afraid of the Leftists so they go after each other.