NEW TRUMP NSA SPENT LAST 3 YEARS PLANNING FOR A WAR WITH RUSSIA

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/moscow-pentagon-us-secret-study-213811

So yeah, no wonder McCain, Graham, Clinton and all the other maniacs are cheering. McMaster is a total 100% neocon lunatic who sees Russia as the biggest problem America must tackle everywhere

Flynn was one of the most redpilled people in NatSec, had reasonable plans to take down ISIS/AQ and resolve conflicts with Russia. So they kept pressuring Trump with the help of the intelligence agencies and the MSM to get him out Out OUT.

Trump totally buckled under the pressure, got rid of Flynn for next to no reason and now we have McJoo, i mean, McMaster

Whats wrong with ww3?

as much as i hate this world, there are better ways to save it then nuclear holocast

Economic blockade of Russia. Starve them out and then move in into the freed lands.

>drain

>to save it

Self-hating faggot. You are worse then the germans. And they hate themselves quite a lot.

Nah mate, I'm just quoting progressive westerners.

You know, libshits wouldn't be hating Russia if your idiotic country never invaded the Ukraine. Don't mistake our avoidance of conflict and war with respect. You people need to reign your government in and stop acting like cunts

I thought you were too busy sucking on that emu cock to notice a mistake like that.

That's retarded, if arming insurgents=invasion, the US is currently invading about a dozen countries

Crimea was annexed user. And arming rebel groups is objectively speaking a bad thing to do. I criticize the US for doing it just like I'm criticizing Russia. Russians need to act more civilized.

Crimea isn't going back leaf, anymore than Israel is going back to Palestine or the Falklands to Argentina. If you want to start a war and kill off the rest of the rapidly dwindling white population over it, you're retarded

They didn't want another NATO friendly country right next door to them. You can't blame Russia for that.

Bloody EU and America encouraged Ukraine to get out of Russian sphere of influence, only to abandon Ukraine later.

ah ok so it makes it justifiable to sow chaos on half the country. Russia is full of shit just like the yanks are

>A US army general has been involved in plans to fight Russia

NO. FUCKING. SHIT.

>Ukraine goes against self determination of people by outlawing russian newspapers/radio stations
>yet another crimea referendum happens
>vote for independence
>vote after independence to join russia
Not that i completely agree,but there are constructions in international law which legitimize the (((annexation))) of crimea

Bannon is done. He either quits the NSC (and Trump fires him because he hates a quitter) or gets kicked off (and Trump fires him because he hates losers even more).

Pence is running things now, take it to the bank.

> implying invading ukraine wasn't respectable

the only bad thing russia has done is being an incompetent alcohol crack shithole

Go outside and shoot at people

There you go, your own little WW3

But, you won't do it

It's all fun and games for warmongers who'll live underground in expensive bunkers, where the peons die for zero reason

A regular holocaust will do

>Nobody read the article

Good article btw OP.

>That is not to say that the Russian Army and its proxies are 10 feet tall. The Ukrainian Army is credited with deterring an all-out Russian invasion. And the briefing that has been shared at the highest levels of the Army and with a number of foreign allies points out that the Russian military shrank dramatically in size between 1985 and 2015. And its biggest weakness is widely considered its conscript army, which has limited training and suffers from poor morale.

>General Starry, who led the Yom Kippur War after-action review, concluded that the quality of the soldiers ultimately can carry the day—not numbers. “It is strikingly evident,” he wrote later, “that battles are yet won by the courage of Soldiers, the character of leaders, and the combat experience of well-trained units.”

Russia BTFO

The enitre thing was pointless. Ukraine should have just stayed loyal to Russia. EU and NATO doesn't give a fuck about them anymore and their economy is africa tier.

Rothschilds Soros and all the jew bankers go in the ovens first,

So we'll go to the useless war then just because neocons or globalists ordered us to, huh? Really makes you think.

>US media: Russia is bad!!!
>Russian media: US is bad!!!
>Now go fight and die, poorfags
>YAAAAAAY
>*happy merchant sounds*
>??????
>PROFIT

This, we need to throw the chinks, pajeets and niggers into fucking ovens.

>defending mcmaster

He was the architect of counter insurgency in Iraq/Afghanistan. In other words, failure that resulted in ISIS.

This guy is the antithesis of Flynn.

Flynn: US policy failure > ISIS

McMaster: never mind my fuck ups, OHMURGAWD THE RUSKIES!!!!

Trump got cucked like a little bitch, or he was never on our side in the first place.

It will be a good day for Zionism and reptilian overlods.

I have no doubt the other timeline has Hillary pushing the button right now.

90% Of ukraina's wealth is owned by a bunch of jewish bankers. That is why their economy is africa tier

IVAN NO! Putin won't be kind to traitors to glorious Mother Russia.

What's wrong with having a plan to fucking destroy Russia if they get out of line? You little pussy bitch. If you were around during the Cold War, you'd let the Communists grab your cock and rip it off.

>We made the mess, now you clean this shit up at your own expense, te-he-he-he

You leafs need to be nuked first.

> libshits wouldn't be hating Russia if your idiotic country never invaded the Ukraine.

I fucking doubt a single Liberal in the West would've known where the Crimea was without it being headlines by the MSM and globalists interests. Same with fucking Aleppo.

The thing is is that the Crimea was always Russian land for centuries. It was transferred over to Ukraine in the USSR for several reasons primarily to make administration projects more efficient such as a Dam that was in the Crimea and Ukraine. Russia didn't take it back because the USSR collapsed so abruptly.

>Don't mistake our avoidance of conflict and war with respect.

Who should respect our establishment or the bankers like Soros?

This feels like an uncharacteristic mistake. The only conclusion I can gather is either Flynn WAS compromised and they're keeping it quiet, OR they already got to every other potential candidate and Trump was left with no option.

First ball drop.

>or he was never on our side in the first place
You US citizens are fine, it's our braindead politician that literally cheered and opened champaigne celebrating Trump's victory like he's some Russia's friend or an agent (like FakeNewsMedia want to portray him).

He's not our friend. Russia has only two friends - Vovan and Lexus.

Gorbachev was a fool and pussy when they (((promised))) him NATO will not expand anymore to the east after 1989 and he was just lol ok. Of course they lied. Fucking traitor.

BUT GUYS!!!!!

IF RUSSIA DIDNT HACK WHY ARE THEY THE BAD GUYS?

I... I THOUGHT THEY WERE HACKERS!!!

:'C

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Give them an inch, and they'll take an ell."

Our nation always had a stupid obsession with the west that always backfired and enabled them to walk over us.

>if they get out of line
>out of line.
>US is the world's policeman dictating what countries should or shouldn't do

Oh look, diaspora cockhole speaks. How about your globalist shills die in a nuclear hellfire?

america has a plan for every goddamn piece of land on this rock desu, i'm surprised they haven't made more plans against the snow monkeys

Based ruskie.

I read an article just a few weeks ago about the Russian military expanding and reclaiming some old abandoned Soviet military bases.

Besides, it's clear that
a. Russia doesn't want the rest of Ukraine, they only care about Crimea because of Sevastopol, which is also the only reason anyone on the other side cares
b. The Ukranian army hasn't done jack shit to deter the Russians; it's the threat of nuclear war that has

lol it's not globalism when America tells you Ruskies to behave yourself, it's America first

Besides, your leaders have a thousand plans on how to destroy the West.

Btw America is not the country when there are literally regions made up of Muslim majority/ immigrant populations. You people hate globalism only because you're not invited a seat at the table.

I sure hope all the Trotskyite neocon shills don't undermine an attempt at normalizing relations. Detante with Russia is one of the key items on the wish list for voting Trump.

Go join the army faggot.

When your average westerner gets a gag reflex at a mention of "ey, let's be friends with the rusland" you know it was dead on arrival.

They've already began attempts at undermining a few weeks ago

Namely McCain and Graham's "Russian Review Act," a bill they introduced to prevent Trump from lifting sanctions on Russia without Congress voting to approve it.

Fuck's sake this is getting annoying, people abandoning Trump at the slightest hint of him saying anything anti-Russia, then rejoicing again when he said Russia is a ruse, then collapsing once more due to one of his staff saying something anti-Russia.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you all Russia shills? Did you vote for Trump just because he didn't say anything bad about Russia?

It's like having ANY kind of policy against Russia, even something as mild as "hey guys idk if i trust russia completely" is grounds for immediate denouncement as a globalist kike shill.

Fuck off Russiaboos. Goddamn.

no you fucking retard, its ww3 we wanted to avoid if hillary won we would have been dead this month. Hillary literally praised world war and wanted russia and china to die

Yeah, it's a bit strange when so many people will say they want to avoid WWIII in one breath and then in the next breath say everything that goes wrong is the evil murdering Putin's fault. There's really a bad lack of balance. We don't even have to be friends as long as we're not always escalating toward chaos.

But the Trump campaign is supposed to be an anti-neocon coup. Hopefully it succeeds, or at least causes an improvement.

Maybe if the braindead ukraine rebel groups hadnt shot down an airliner on accident, they would still have support. or maybe it was the russians, in either case, fuck both of them.

Satan, stop.

he wont succeed they will false flag shit so hard on him

I don't think anyone here is a Russiaboo
It's just that we're tired of being on the brink of nuclear war and we really hate the EU/NATO/UN

I regard Russia with a healthy amount of skepticism, but they do consistently stand against western globalist interests for the time being, so it is clear to me that anything our government does against Russia is counterproductive as the situation stands now.

Jesus, are you so fucking scared of Russia? Did you not live through or even read about the Cold War? Situations identical to Syria happened in every fucking region in the world, and WW2 never happened then

but excuse my language i didnt mean to call you that, but the point is ww3 is what we didnt want.

To be sure it's not Trump alone. He wouldn't have gotten this far without a substantial faction behind the scenes who also is tired of dysfunctional neocons. Trump just had the talent to lead the charge.

He's obviously worked a deal, what's the gain on our side though? Was it just to lay off the girls, maybe?

who isnt scared of a nuclear super power. We can die at any second if someone gets ticked off

You happeningfags are absolute swine.

You know world war would never happen regardless who's president. You know about MAD but it's like you want the war to happen, you're bored with your current life and you want a nuclear holocaust.

It'll never fucking happen. Goddamn stupid idiots. Who the fuck uses this as an arguing point? "Hurr if you dont pick this candidate the world ends." It's EXACTLY the same rhetoric lefitsts said about Trump. "huur he's gonna nuke mexico cus they said something bad about him on twitter"

Fuck off with your stupid WW3 happening fantasy. You're a special kind of stupid if you think the entire political decision and geopolitics between America and Russia revolves around "man if we do something to upset them they're gonna nuke us"

i dont even want world war honestly, i dont feel like dying for uncle sam.

NATO is terrific. It's an extension of American power that can be projected anywhere in the world. There's a reason why the severe Europhiles and EU hardliners want NATO to be ripped to shreds, so they can sideline America and build their own European army. The only thing stopping that is NATO.

Besides the idea of expanding NATO into Ukraine or another old Russian ally, it is a good fucking organization.

Although the UN is pretty fucked

Again, 60 years of massive fucking tension in every place in the globe. No nuclear war. A bit of sabre rattling in Syria is fucking nothing. One of the big criticisms of Obama was that he did so little for the Syrian rebels for the sake of that Iran nuclear deal.

Tell me this, do you think the Iran deal was good?

So Obama's US didn't invade Ukraine by literally illegally couping the whole country with many victims? How interesting!

Unlike them, Russia took just Eastern part, with POLLS, public agreement and zero victims. The victims began when Ukraine govt decided to response with military.

b-b-but muh world war 3, muh hillury the warhawk candidate

too late for that im guessing

*respond

I think you're being extreme. Consider Putin's speech at the UN the other year. You don't have to take him at face value (who would?) but the suggestion was a good one: identify things of mutual national self-interest and just start there.

Neither country wants ISIS or rapefugees, for instance. I don't know what the right solution is for The Ukraine, but the solution is not further neocon destabilization.

>He wouldn't have gotten this far without a substantial faction behind the scenes who also is tired of dysfunctional neocons.
Where are these people in his administration?
Bannon is like the only guy there that really seems to be different

>the vioolence began when the legitimate government of the region decided to resist an armed military incursion by a foreign power

Russian thinking is fucking hilarious. No wonder your country is as shit as it is.

Why would the US even want a bother with the Russian opinion? Would you stop and hear random complaints from hobo?

>For most of his career, McMaster has been a controversial figure. In a book he published earlier in his career, Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam, he attacked the generals of the Vietnam era for not admitting frankly that the war was unwinnable.

Yeah the administration so far seems pretty on the fence by and large and it's been a pretty common complaint that he's not doing enough to cockblock the neocons out.

I mean people behind the scenes, so rank and file workers, deep state factions, and really even the ground swell of popular opinion that thinks Trump was a good idea -- can't effect stable regime change without popular support.

Who the fuck even elected these morons.

nice concern shill thread

You are so fucking full of shit. wow

Get your head out of the gutter user, you know they would use every excuse they can get to choke Russia into submission. If its not one thing, its the other. They want nothing but complete obedience from every country. You know exactly what they want but I will tell you anyway. They want obedient servants, forget globalism that is just one part of their steps. They want to fuck anyone they over and that includes you and your entire family lineage, but I know how much that turns you on. You want your master to shake scraps and call you a good goy.

>There's a reason why the severe Europhiles and EU hardliners want NATO to be ripped to shreds
Yes, because the new administration has suggested cooperating with Russia

Either way, get fucked leaf. I don't like my country swinging its (admittedly massive) dick everywhere it wants to do something. U.S hegemony for the purpose of protecting trade is nice, but using it for anything other than that is bullshit.

No, I just think that's a good general foreign policy. Let's try to negotiate what to do in The Ukraine, not just destroy it more. Let's btfo ISIS together, not use it as a proxy war.

I'm not suggesting the US give up its global dominance or that it should suck Russia's cock. But it's just childish to e.g. kick out you out of the G8 and bullshit like that. Rather I think a guy like Lavrov in particular frequently offers pragmatic suggestions worth listening to -- he's no hobo.

>American general plans on how to fight Russia if a war breaks out

wow, it's fucking nothing

You are so full of arguments. wow

>the vioolence began when the legitimate government of the region
Legitimate govt was couped with help of american agents. New govt was not legal.

I'm sure this is all true too, and totally not you shilling like a huge faggot.

>MFW I don't have any qualms with Russia

I don't even give a shit about those dirty chechens you killed and I know you've been after Crimea for like 500 years, so whatever.

>NEW TRUMP NSA SPENT LAST 3 YEARS PLANNING FOR A WAR WITH RUSSIA
HOLY SHIT GUYS THAT'S LIKE SOOO UNUSUAL.

Fuck off Vlad.

Why would you have that saved user, should we alert your school?

>nu/pol/ is cancer.

>Btw America is not the country when there are literally regions made up of Muslim majority/ immigrant populations

what is michigan

what is socal

what is houston

etc etc

That's haram sadiq.

Low info memes

Trumpweenies BTFO hard and fast

It's glorious, your "Russia dindunuffin" narratives crumble once you bring in people with actual military experience who aren't trumpkin cocksuckers

Better start a series of threads where you suck Putin's microdick to counter these views

All wars are bankers' wars.

DETENTE or BUST.

FUCK the usury cabal.

>A tranny has a bigger dick than me..
Why God, Why?

YUP TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

ten feet higher

More the reason to get McCain and Graham out of office. These people need to be replaced.

>McMaster

I'm not happy about it either, wish they would have fought for Flynn

This is a problem.

>had
That girlcock is forever gone.