Other urls found in this thread:

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>objective standards of beauty

oy vey

>Dog dicks BTFO!

dogs dont have foreskins you fruit

People we need to learn. Fucking newfags need to learn. Sup Forums is always right, without exception.

This homosexual normalization here has now reached the tipping point of rebounding, homosexuals are degenerate end of story.

>what does a red rocket come out of

wow great get, please kys

Flesh sock detected

just one more reason to support milo

he is against nasty cheese filled anteater peters

i stand with Milo and against nasty anteater dicks!

>siding with the Jews

oy vey

Milo defenders, why won't you answer your mothers calls? She just wants you to start going back to your therapy sessions.

test

>he knows about dog penis
>isn't a veterinarian
>wasting these digits.
Unless you have a good actual excuse kys

>

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

>t. american, circumsized against his and his parents will by a jewish doctor who didn't even ask

How hard is too wash your damn dick, oh I forgot I'm talking to a burguer. Probably you can't find your dick in between all your fat rolls.

WORMDICKS BTFO

>oh yes goy, mutilate your penis and your son's foreskin

Spics confirmed smelly dicks.

Milo was always an enemy, I don't know how people didn't see it. He was just an attention whore cashing in on the rise of the alt-right.

Shut up Juan
You're the fattest nation in the world.

enjoy your smegma you cheese dick neckbeards

>wearing the jew mark

kys

>Oh fuck man, Goldberg mutilated my dick and told is because of hygiene. >Washing my dick? Fuck that
Would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad, especially for the babies that didn't even had a choice.

>haha you've seen a dog boner!

Fuck off, cheeseball

sorry i triggered you with your cheese factory for a weiner.

do you get vapors of your cheese dick when you sweat?

why are skin dicks such babies about their nasty turd peeners?

so your little dingers look like ant eater snoots, or a not quite full sausage or a turd im sure some faggot out there likes weiners that look like turds

I'd be upset too Juan if my dick smelled.

>2017
>being a cheesedick
Lmao

nice comeback upboated x^)

It's a spics and niggers talk about their smegma episode.

I would be upset if goldberg mutilated my dick without my consent when I was a baby. Fortunately I didn't suffered that.
I would be if they cutted my dick off because taking a shower is too damn hard.

Only men incapable of cleaning themselves have smegma

>MFW Milo probably hates uncut because he was raped by an uncut pastor

Watching the end of Milo's career is one of the greatest events I have ever witnessed.
The faggot is the embodiment of opportunistic scammer and it has finally all caught up with him.
This faggot scammed 100,000 dollars out of people for a so called White privilege grant that never happened.
He then tried to scam more money out of Redditors with a bullshit Super PAC called Nimble America.
He is a degenerate who is sick in the head and I'm so glad that we won't have to deal with him again.

look at the skin dick that is so BTFO about his worm weiner he has a image saved to make him feel better about his nasty cheddar anteater peiner

must suck to have cheese dick

Only whites get to have clean dicks.

>Sup Forums now supports genital mutilation because their favorite fuccboi said so

and turd dicks

>Someone disagrees with me in some way
>Ergo his opinions on everything else are worthless
Not that I care about circumcision but nonetheless I still often agree with him. I tend to like Thomas Sowell. When he wrote a stupid panic piece that was essentially "but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuke codes" about Trump during the election I simply shrugged it off. He disagreed with me on a political candidate, it didn't mean I don't generally agree with him and view his opinions and intelligent and well researched.

>This faggot scammed 100,000 dollars
THIS THIS THIS THIS x1000

Yeah, if you clean yourself in the shower. Unless you want to be like ahmed and goldenstein with their mutilated dicks.

ssssh it's alright. Don't be mad at your goy parents.

You can always try this:

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

All mammals have the equivalent of a foreskin.

Sup Forums isn't always right. It just changes the narrative when convenient.

You are right irish bro. That degenerate jewish, greek homo prick is falling down. And it was about damn time

>maybe your doctor didn't tell you that alternative "cures" to the problems of having a foreskin, such as preputioplasty or subincision

>pastor

Anyone who has or has had a male dog probably knows this.

>Only men incapable of cleaning themselves have smegma

let me draw you a venn diagram of men incapable of cleaning themselves and Sup Forums users who are against circumcision

>>MFW Milo probably hates uncut because he was raped by an uncut pastor

It would be the opposite.

He is currently in denial. He was molesto by an older man and he doesn't want to accept it. So it has internalized that and has to tell himself that it was ok for it to happen. Otherwise he has to face the fact that Father Molesto did a bad thing, and that would be painful. He is believing the wrong things because the believe the right thing would force him to confront his gay molesto traumatic events from the past.

So Father Molesto was cut.

>exist

I missed a word

No matter how hard you scrub your tamale Juan that smell wont come off

>Genital mutiliation in the interest of beauty
what

Shouldn't you be the expert on blowing dogs, leaf?

why are American posters the biggest spergs

goy transformation successful

He likes sucking circumcised dick, that's the only reason why he's pro-circumcision

can't believe you faggots fall for the penis cut jew

protip: girls don't care what your dick looks like when they want to fuck you

just clean yourself like a normal human being

So you'd prefer sucking uncircumcised

The "point" of circumcision according to (((doctors))) is to avoid stuff getting acumulated in your dick. Well then, I guess you can also go saying bye to your fat rolls, burguer.

A circumcised penis without there being a medical reason for doing so is literally the mark of moloch and the jew branded onto your flesh.

Why are circumcucks always so butthurt?

What's up with gays being pedos anyway? Is gayness a gateway to more degeneracy or are both illnesses linked somehow?

A burrito calling someone fat lol

It also helps avoid std's and most women agree that dog dicks smell.

The most sensible post on this board right now

Most of those guys got circumcised when they were babies. Now they feel angry and try to defend something they didn't had a choice. Poor fucks.

Despite your get uncut dicks are fucking disgusting, deal with it.

>implying Killary would have done the opposite.

Paco's just mad his dick smells

they hate jews but at the same time they wear the jew mark.

They might aswell just cut it off

kek

Pretty sure the male g spot is in your ass

Enjoy your aids dick

>It also helps avoid std's
There's condoms for a reason, but surely if a homo fucks another and he is circumcised he doesn't have to worry about aids, herpes or gonorrea amirite?
Or your average women that had previous partners.

>and most women agree that dog dicks smell.
Pretty sure any dick would stink if you don't wash it properly. Or Goldenstein sold you the promise of a clean dick for eternity?

lolz

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

>having a non destroyed dick equals aids now

keep them coming goy :^)

Anyone who supports or supported this kike is a retard

Hey man, I can always clean my dick. Can you put your skin back on? I don't think so.

He's right though

>most Africans are uncut
>aids as far as the eye can see
>simple circumcision shown to lower infection rates

I'd rather side with jews than niggers any day.

>leaf
>not an expert on dog dick

How's vacation my fellow burger?

You're forgetting the part where we're not niggers.

sage
a
g
e
shills fuck off reeeee

Why would I want a useless flap on my dick Juan. You don't eat the corn husk on tamales do you?

>jews than niggers any day.
Maybe you should not side with either one. Besides you know, using protection. Unless you told me getting circumcised also avoids pregnancy. Goldberg is really a "brilliant" man

Literally brown people in thread defending their brown dicks.

>not niggers

>wearing the jew mark
It's not a problem for them. They either have jewish ancestry or are just mixed shits

Jews also like money I don't see that much in Mexico either

>you can NEVER EVER get your foreskin back

>You don't eat the corn husk on tamales do you?
We cover the tamales with the peel.
Besides you are comparing skin with nerve terminals to the peel of a vegetable.

> professional shitposter shitposts
> Sup Forums gets unironically baited

Holy shit user.

false

> Mfw this is real

While I think Milo is a retard, he can say what he want's to say. You counter bad ideas with good ideas, not with violence.

>having something that does nothing but smell, spread disease, and turn women off.

I'll cope some how