Tfw

>tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xDRPl
youtube.com/watch?v=A884cwdT31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL I fucking can't believe Sup Forums ever supported that idiot
this is fucking embarassing.

>Looks like it's another I'm a liberal and can only view the world through the lens of fictitious characters and events episode.

god fucking dammit
i didn't care much about the milo shit, but seeing everyone i fucking hate celebrating is making me sick

do you hate this girl and are spamming her just to get her fucked with or something

YAAAAASS SLAY

Sup Forums is ours now, we took down spencer, we took down Milo. Next up? TRUMP. lets do it, BASH THE FASH. are you nerd virgins tired of losing yet?

sounds like you care

>can't believe Sup Forums ever supported that idiot
I believe you are mistaking us for the redditscum invaders

relax
trump is the president
let them have their tiny insignificant victory

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

archive.is/xDRPl

Im glad we've finally established all homosexual males are pedophiles.

What's her fucking problem?

Why the fuck is he showing off his shitty car so much? Doesn't that undermine his 'i'm a working class tranny blah blah blah' shit?

I fucking hate these shill waves. A pox upon all you shitstains.

But the Enterprise-C was commanded by an incompetent woman who was killed. It then went back in time with Shooter McGavin in charge and no one ever saw what happened to it. It was just known to have been destroyed defending a Klingon outpost against a numerically superior force of Romulan warbirds. What a stupid fucking comparison.

That's an incredibly stupid analogy.

Trump just put a neocon in charge of the NSC with full "hire and fire" authority.

Trump is in charge of jack and shit - Pence and Priebus are running things now.

Fellow alt-right woman here. Milo HAS to go. He's a racist and rape enabler who should not be associated with our movement.

>Sup Forums liking a literal bestiality-practicing gay Jew

every time you get that feeling just know they feel it every day trump sits on the throne

Really hard to seem intelligent when you can't tell the difference between a car and a motorcycle.

kys leaf

>Nu-Sup Forums thought any homosexual could really stand for family values and Christianity
A sour fountain can't bring forth sweet water.
Jews will always stand against us.

>weaponized autism: the post

Yes Brianna. You are such a success.

>A radical leftist celebrating the downfall of a gay racemixing jew who was co-opting the right.

Literally cannot stop winning. Was this supposed to be bad somehow???

*sips Fanta*

All Trump is doing is sitting at the same table, while leeching tens of millions of tax dollars in security to make sure said table is at his resort.

>tfw shills really think they're distracting everyone
kek

>implying protestants don't do this too by relating everything back to the fucking bible like a bunch of brainwashed children
SCHISMATICS BTFO, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

>MSM pedo shills going after Milo for being a pedo

If this is the end for Milo, perhaps it can be a learning moment for those of us on the right.

I've been growing concerned lately with our loss of moral clarity when it comes to homosexuality. I'm not saying the gay issue is the hill we should die on, but we shouldn't accept degeneracy for the sake of political expediency. I have great admiration for Trump, but I get queasy when I see him waving the faggot flag.

Milo has always called himself dangerous, and he's right, but maybe not for the reasons he thought. He's a ticking time bomb, and those of us who have supported him were always at risk of having egg on our faces. When you cast your lot with a sexual deviant, there's a good possibility you're going to be let down in the end.

>today i learned the Enterprice-C is even a thing
Jesus.

it was time Milo was brought the fuck down.
there has to be someone better than him that is willing to fight for our beliefs

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt-right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement

>peak concurrent players yesterday: 1

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt-right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement

>1 player

They can only describe the world in pop culture references. But they don't even understand them.

>tfw brianna wu never had a successful career to begin with.

At least it wasn't a Harry Potter reference

This isn't Huffpo, sweetie pie.

>1 thread
>3 identical posts

>One individual human being in this world of 7 billion opened this game yesterday.

>A tranny Jew talking shit about a faggot Jew

Kek

>I've been growing concerned lately with our loss of moral clarity when it comes to homosexuality.

Become concerned all you fucking want. Actual Gay-bashing style conservatives are less than a third of the country, which is why jokes like Mitt and Jeb can't win and Trump can.

This bashing a gay victim for being a gay victim thing is not a winning horse long term.

The radical right and left can't win elections, you need a coalition with the Trump/Obama voters, and we don't go for this gaybashing horse shit the same way we don't go for John McCain's horse shit.

These people hate Milo.
Live show. share your thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=A884cwdT31s

Why doesn't Milo just threaten himself?

I don't care about gay jew Milo

I REALLY don't care about mentally ill tranny Brianna Wu

>tfw you realize this will make Milo even more popular.

With only facebook as his platform.

STFU
Trump should slam you by the pussy

>making a website on the internet is hard
Dude, one of our popular websites has a "jew crimes" category.
I wouldn't go to Milo's page but there's probably plenty of people who would.

And Youtube, and Gab soon.. face it, right wing populists are unstoppable at this point. And libtards can't stop lose either.

This whole deal to bring him down and basically destroy him was clearly planned and makes him a victim which is good for him. People wanna root for an underdog. He'll do more shows, podcast and explain it to more people. He already has a large following and it will grow. His book will sell to more people. And he'll emerge stronger than before.

Same with Trump, pewds etc..

The smart move is not to defend but to attack.
Take everything the lefties have done to promote pedos and throw it at them.That is the strongest tactical move to make right now. Use the momentum they have created and mow them over with it.

You forget that they're fighting a strawman. Milo was a barely relevant guy who made jokes about safe spaces on campuses. Then leftists chimped out at one of his events with like 50 attendees. So the media made him look like a fucking world star that literally everyone knows. So now they're fighting this popularity of him that they themselves created and when they manage to chip it down they celebrate it as their biggest victory. When just ignoring him would've made him 50 times less relevant.

That's true.

At least he had one to explode, unlike a certain ugly as fuck tranny with no skills, no job, and is only internet famous because he spams sites like Sup Forums for attention.

Milo wasn't part of Trump's administration, who fucking cares?

"You" didn't do shit, by the way, and this is equivalent to "taking down' someone like that gay Perez dude who draws cum on celeb pictures. (ie. it doesn't really matter.)

This might be random, but are you an mplayer user? That screenshot filename looks nostalgic

It came from a pretty stupid guy who larps being a girl.

Didnt nearly every enterprise explode?

"She" should marry randy pitchfork for the ultimate JUST couple