Brutal Muslim Hammer Attacks in United Kingdom

youtube.com/watch?v=K92GAVn1QQY - A largely unreported piece of additional Islamic violence in the west I've unearthed. We should be importing these people into our countries en masse, no? Muslims attack cars and glass window panes with hammers in Bradford

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-cFltwMhEtY?t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpWId5bFh8
youtube.com/watch?v=KBYMC9RAbrQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blessed by the diversity

>smash inanimate objects
>brutal attack
Oh no, please someone think of the windows.

It's funny. Most white people love to be agressive when they're in a safe place. They will shout on you, keep bashing the horn, but as soon as a hot-blooded dark skinned male shows he's there, they will shit themselves like a mice caught in a trap.

I wish I was memeing, but I'm not. In the same vein, they will shut their asses up as soon as black or arab people start talking, like it's in their genes.

I guess that's what you get when you grow in a bitchmade country.

That's what that guy gets for not providing better accommodations for the migrants. And look at it to be honest, only 3 migrants vs 100 standing around. Not all muslims.

its common in muslim zones they get community service at most, also "charities" who go to Syria with supplies. police do nothing.

if you watched the video, everyone involved was a shitskin.

but you are right generally speaking.

>Oh no, please someone think of the windows.

THIS, this is what a real brutal hammer attack looks like

youtu.be/-cFltwMhEtY?t=42s

>#ZeroCrime

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpWId5bFh8

youtube.com/watch?v=KBYMC9RAbrQ

What the fuck are you talking about ?
I'd love to bait one of these hot headed fucks into a confrontation. It's easy and I've done it before.

You must be some metropolitan faggot.

It's just what I've noticed. Most white people never retaliate. I guess peer pressure and education.

das a fansy car dem immgants got

>Most white people love to be agressive when they're in a safe place.
You don't even know any white people you filthy fucking Algerian.

He's a shitskin himself, user.

Fucking hell, someone should have just called an airstrike in on that street. Nothing of value would've been lost.

I guess foreigners don't respect the law and rely on archaic social institutions. That much can be said. Time to change the laws surrounding self defense.

>all sandniggers
>not speaking English
How is this the UK?

>Quintessentially British

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

no just shoot nigger in face

>unearthed
>youtube

aye maybe in france m8

whites could kill all jews and niggers without much effort

Oh but I know plenty. This is the disadvantage of living in a posh, easy world. You become a soft faggot.

Bullshit
Its called foresight, "is the crime worth the time?"

In a white area, where police actually fight crime. These men would get totally fucked.

Was that Anjem Choudary in the background?

Embrace your cuckoldry Hans. You are doing just fine.

Its a community effort, when the minority covers for other minorities committing crime. You cant expect the police to solve your problems.

fuck off fast shitskin, the ovens are heating up

PREDDY SHORE HE IS IN YALE.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

MAYBE THEY LET HIM GO THOUGH, SO THEY DON'T LOOK RAYSIS.

To be fair, it looked like the "victim" here threw something at the "aggressors" as they were leaving. Hard to say who's in the wrong without context. Needless to say, the only hammers that should be thrown in society are verbal one, and the only bibles read, Sagan, Dawkins et al

THEY ALL ARE.

EACH AND ALL HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO DESIST.

Good thing all of those moderate muslims were around to stop this.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in United Kingdom. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of you drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

come to Eastern Europe.
we'll break your fucking legs and send you back to Algeria ;^)

>NOTHING is going on in United Kingdom. We are the beacon of hope

>AMERICAN FLAG

????????

>Claims to be British
>Uses language like an American
>Forgets VPN is turned off

Damn, you suck at larping, son.

>it's another asshurt Algerian

LOOK AT THAT WHITE PRIVILEGE!

>Mr. 60% white talks about other women race-mixing when the US is racemixistan
literally loling my lmao off

Get this:
The whites here are literally bitching and crying about letting these people into the US.
They're out in the streets, in front of their city halls begging for it.

You can't make this shit up.