Modern Deep State McCarthyism: Who's next?

Guys, whatever you think of MILO, consider this:

Milo was getting too big. Ever since the Berkley riots brought out the truth to the masses about the situation on american college campuses, there has been a serious push from the Trump-Bannon team to defund US colleges that do not allow the second amendment.

Milo was just about to break through the mainstream:
-He was recently on Bill Maher's show.
-He recently got a major book deal.
-He was made the key speaker at a major republican event (CPAC).

This is is part of a big ongoing operation from the deep state. Let's make that perfectly clear. This was an attack that is part of a major offensive against Trump, Bannon, Breitbart, Milo, the entire alt-right and the alternative media. They are fighting back, and we need to prepare ourselves accordingly. Flynn was the first casualty.

Where do we go from here?

We have no choice in this matter but to abandon Milo even though he isn't a pedo and they edited the video to make him appear as one.

His career is over. This isn't debatable. Furthermore, if we scream "ShareBlue PSYOP" they'll think we're crazies from

There isn't much we can do about this except to take it as a loss and hope Bannon gets someone else to properly replace Milo.

>Bannon has a plan, this you best believe

Agreed, Milo is done for, unfortunately. Even though I was never a big fan, he was certainly a powerful weapon. He had reached far into the public eye lately, I don't see how he can recover.

The question is: What do we do now? More is sure to come. None of can be so naive to think they will stop at Milo. The establishment are moving their pawns. Flynn was first, Milo was second.

How can we accordingly prepare in this fight? We cannot rest on our perils simply because Trump has won. This will be a long battle, a pro-longed, entrenched civil war.

We have to normalize paedophilia. It's the only way.

Hey there, John Podesta. How is Comet Pizza doing nowadays?

Stop trying to deflect. Die, degenerate paedofag scum.

They will take out Conway next

The deep state tentacles are in full swing and wants to destroy the President s power....

Nice try, CTR.

Do you honestly think Milo will recover from this? It's too early to tell, but this was a massive strike. And Evan McMullin (who has ties to the establishment GOP and the intelligence community) played a big part in it.

You're still deflecting. Kill yourself, subhuman paedophile scum.

>How will Milo ever recover?

He was so close to being main stream af too.
What do we do? Nothing about this for sure.
We unfortunately HAVE TO disavow /ourfavoritefaggot/ in every sense of the word.
He crossed a line that even our powers are incapable of fixing.
He'll be crucified in the MSM all day tomorrow for sure.
The truly sad part is, the truth: which is - Milo isn't a pedo nor does he advocate for them but yet he'll go down in our memories as being slandered as the opposite.
We lost a great Sup Forumsack today gentlemen.. Milo was a great debater but there is still hope...

>Bannon has a plan....

Your words

You think x is crazy now. A lot of them are, but by the time the war against the kikes is over and the truth about everything really comes out, you'll realize we have only scratched the surface and truth really is stranger than fiction.

Frothing at the mouth SJW.

keep eating shit CTR

>he posted an unpopular opinion that I don't like, better call him a paedophile!
You're doing the exact same thing you bitched about in your OP you autistic fucking mongoloid.

Kill yourself, degenerate paedofag scum.

>We have no choice in this matter but to abandon Milo

you coward, insect, child.

He was let to grow in the first place because they always had a way to bring him down. It's the other kind of controlled opposition.

2015-2017

Milo is a liberal Jewish faggot who breaks with liberal dogma on a couple points because, like all fags, he craves attention.

What did Milo do that was so bad?

TRUTH PRAISE SHADILAY

Stop talking in past tense, we will judo move this to body slam the left, this is what Milo is best at. He is currently meditating, thinking up his next move

I wonder if this is the time Milo, RSBN and PewDiePie ally to create a new media organization, publishing books, videos etc. to fill the void of the failing MSM.

Seriously that book deal being cancelled is so stupid for the publisher how many millions are they loosing?

of course he will recover. McMullin is here to leverage the concernfags and mormons. The religious right in the USA are much more mature than they once were. When they were Zealots they could be easily co-opted but not anymore. People are all commenting on Milo's facebook saying that they are praying for him.

Again he will judo leverage the MSM we just have to CHANNEL HIM KEK's powers

I'm not big on Milo myself. But read the main post: This isn't about Milo, this is part of much bigger campaign being conducted against anyone in the Trump-corner. Ask yourself: Who was Milo's boss at Breitbart? That's right, it was Steve Bannon.

So they destroy a fag journalist's career? Bruh...

You fail to see the big picture here.

Who vetted this Hanrahan fellow for entry into the US? I thought we had some semblance of border control, as weak as it is.

>Where do we go from here?

I love how you all are just accepting that Milo is finished, as if that is a given.

Twitter banning him was the best thing that happened to him. CPAC banning him will catapult him into the mainstream.

There really is no such thing as bad press.

Delocalize. One single person, Milo for example, is a nice central target. Many networks are formed so that if one node is eliminated, the message still propagates.

Have you considered acting like decent human beings?

>Thailand

Opinion discarded.

we need to attack

This. Sup Forums's collective weaponized autism is all we need.

that ain't how you greentext, CTR