Today Marks The End Of The Kike Shilling On Poll

You've been trying to infiltrate and control us for 10 years now. You have failed, you will never succeed. Sup Forums will ALWAYS side AGAINST the jews, Sup Forums will ALWAYS side AGAINST Israel. You are the number one ENEMY of the white race. Your infiltrators like Milo will always be exposed and will never succees.

When Sup Forums sides against a kike shill BBC gay lover, it is not a mainstream media coup, it is NATURAL. Now shove your damage control threads up your ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/833828489442783237
youtube.com/watch?v=m_UJ1VqX3lk&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYokaSe_w
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sliding this one.

Still here.

Bump for eternal opposition to the Khazar Cabal

Agreed OP.

Sup Forums lives on.

Thanks bro.

hi guys i hear you got fetish i am provider

death to all semites!

you on board cool go ride this train and much shekels.

By the way, the shills are sliding this fucking thread BAD.

The ONLY reason I saw this thread is because I /catalog/ browse Sup Forums.

Everyone else is shitposting on /ptg/ generals and Milo threads.

Fuck the JEWS!

If this thread dies down, it's because of the shills.

He was vehemently opposed to white identity. The only problem is, he *was* redpilling a lot of normies, I think the fact that he was talking about Jewish over representation in the media was his final mistake and the kikes have turned against him

Now our only problem is getting white nationalism mainstream. Richard Spencer and others were our only hope, but after HailGate it seems like the representation of the altright has been seriously tarnished

Sup Forums is nearly unusable without the catalog. Maybe early morning in the US when it's slow. But it's just not a non-catalog board.

Catalog was a good innovation.

Same, I browse catalog all the time.
I'm not defending Milo on the pedophilia stuff.
I find it quite reasonable that Sup Forums would be either split about it or feel like dropping Milo.
>all these shills saying we got btfo cuz Milo got btfo
Nothing of any real novelty was lost, especially so after we saw him give a meager discourse on Maher's show.

Bump for a worthy cause.

Redpill thread?

>Sup Forums is against jews
>voted for the biggest kike enabler in recent history
Does not compute

Redpill thread it is.

Godspeed user

Bump

You stupid kikes.

(((They))) want this. Therefore, we shouldn't.

/We/ will destroy Milo when his time comes, not them.

You're all blind. Why are you celebrating an obvious psy-op? The enemy of our enemy is not our friend.

>You have failed, you will never succeed

This. Anonymous chat and smart anons make it impossible to ever fully subvert us.

Sup Forums is always seeking the truth. Shill campaigns, no matter how full funded and complex, can only attempt to sway or shut down conversations. The left relies almost entirely on doxxing and harassment, which again is impossible with anonymous chat.

Our memes and codes will always outpace the globalists and their useful-idiot pet leftists. Many of us have been here over a decade, and can instantly spot a shill-type post. All the weak shills they've thrown at us the last 4 years have only created an army of shill-conscious anons.

Pic related. Shills by their very nature cannot go higher than Contradiction.

I really don't get the shills trying to toss us in with Milo. They do know that we hate kikes, their defenders, BBC lovers, pedophiles, and whatever unholy amalgamation is born from all those combined, right? They can't be THIS stupid, right?

Why is nobody talking about anti-semitic attacks to Jewish centers. Even Ivanka twitted about it:
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/833828489442783237

You posted the wrong pyramid

fuck Israel, bomb Israel and Mecca, that's where most of the problems in the world today start anyways.

Mon dieu!

>They thought they could get away with being THIS brazen
It didn't work in weimar, why would it work now?

>ywn be Jewish
>tfw no Jewish girlfriend

Actual Sup Forumsack detected.

nice try Shlomo but that won't work, back to Israel with you.

Hello shill.

Go spout your (((alt right))) white supremacy nonsense somewhere else.

the Jews always want the Goyim to die, that's why they were banned in 109 countries throughout history.

Bump mother fuckers !

This meme fails because it trys so hard.

Projection: The Post

You tell em OP!

But it's 2017...This is the year we adopt Jewdeiism

tell the Kikes that we're going to get our borders back and if Shlomo has a problem with that then tell him to fuck off to Israel, we don't need Israel, Israel needs us.

I agree, we should hate the fucking jews just as much as the fucking muslims.

Kek confirms desu.

the bloody nation of Israel is not our friend, they are our enemies, they put the United States and other countries in trouble, may Israel cease to exist.

Damn I'm gonna OD

Underrated

These stupid faggots have lost sight of the forest for the trees.

What's going on here
Was he selling organs?

Fuck off faggot, we aren't playing McMuffin's game.

We move when WE want to.

This is a part of Operation Destroy Milo.

The fake news wants to label him a pedophile to get him banned from TV and all other media. Then they will try to get him banned from college campuses, so he can't give speeches anymore.

They will then use these tactics to take down other media figures like: Lauren Southern, Steven Crowder, Mike Cernovich, Gavin McInnes, etc. And basically they'll keep going until they wipe our existence off the face of the internet and any media.

We have to win this. MILO MUST SURVIVE! If he doesn't, he's the first domino to fall. The dominos will keep falling until they reach us. It'll be our turn soon. This is their strategy to kill our movement. Take down our top influencers and scare everybody else into silence.

With pro-Trumpers silenced, then they plan on dividing the Republican party, getting the Dems control back of the House of Representatives, and then impeach Trump.

I repeat: MILO MUST SURVIVE! If he goes down, our whole movement eventually goes down!

Jews are big in the organ business. They mainly import Ukranian and Russian kids, use them as prostitutes, then cut them up and sell their organs.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_UJ1VqX3lk&t=3s

More Jew shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYokaSe_w

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA&t=2s

Finally a voice of reason in the dark! We must end this.

Milo always has been an overrated smartass. It was forseen that Milo would fall sooner then later. Better now while were at the beginning of Trumps Presidency. Milo is expendable. If he's as intelligent as he makes himself out to be then he'll be fine and climb up back to the top.

CTR really is trying every angle on this one, huh?

Something to ponder: Sup Forums supports Trump, probably the kike-lovingest president in the history of the United States. Because even Jews can do good sometimes. (And I thank the Christian God every day that, no matter how many dickheads in the Deep State hate Trump, Bibi has Mossad watching his back.)

>Sup Forums supports Trump, probably the kike-lovingest president in the history of the United States
You know nothing. Trump hates the globalists (who 99.4% are mainly Jewish) which is why jews are hellbent on calling him anti-semetic.

bump

Sup Forums now, tomorrow, and forever. Best news evar. Why?
>left hammers fullblown milo (like he hammers 13 yo's) thinking right will defend
>we burn him at a dildo stake and push further asking leftists why they are silent about mohammad raping a 9 yo, btfo never to recover
It's time to use Fullblown Milo for everything we can. If you don't like this plan get molested by Fullblown Milo. That's about all, FUCK MILO and peace out.