I FUCKING TOLD YOU UNGRATEFUL SONS OF BITCHES THAT THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING

I FUCKING TOLD YOU UNGRATEFUL SONS OF BITCHES THAT THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING.

You dismissed me and started arguing over whether Milo was good for us or not. You called me a shill. You didn't believe my credentials. And now, the media is lighting Milo on fire. Remember when I told you faggots to start the #MediaLiesAgain hashtag, and then POTUS baited AP with the National Guard immigration memo? I wasn't lying then, and I am not lying now. I will use this tripcode to communicate from now on. On Wednesday, 11 AM EST, I need you guys to get #SoulSearching2017 trending. Fill your tweets with B.S. short summaries about how you used to be a liberal and turned your life around after listening to Trump. This will be ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRUCIAL, because the media will go after a former liberal turned Trump supporter in his administration, and attempt to smear him up and down. He is one of Trump's most highly trusted advisors, almost up there with the big three (Bannon, Conway, Miller).

Pic related is proof it is me

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830/trump-weighs-mobilizing-nat-guard-immigration-roundups
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/17/breitbart-new-howdy-robert-j-marlow-log-out-help-screen-options-add-new-post-titles-permalink-meta-and-categories-are-required-enter-title-here-everything-the-associated-press-got-wrong-in-its-fa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who are they going after?

Also in your opinion do you think this past weekend was a victory for trump?

Nice larping you incredible faggot

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY you dumb, dumb faggot

also nobody cares

Damn how did user know this shit?

What happens next?

You guys somewhat mitigated the effects of the National Guard story, but many people figured out President Trump was trying to bait the media with that DHS memo.

The rally was an absolute success, but President Trump's Sweden remarks were taken out of context by media (of fucking course they were, fucking lying scum).

I cannot tell you, (too many shills on Sup Forums), but you will find out on Wednesday. You have until then to prepare for the tweetstorm.

We did the media lies again hash when you said and nothing happened when you said

Fine, don't believe me, but how hard will it be to get #SoulSearching2017 trending? WORST CASE SCENARIO: you waste some hours of your life. Best case, you help President Trump. What do you have to lose?

Why did they get the date wrong? Had we used the hashtag today as opposed to Thursday, then we could've mitigated some of the damage.

so is the war start in may

Did you not see the National Guard story that broke on Associated Press RIGHT FUCKING AROUND THAT TIME??????

bigstory.ap.org/article/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830/trump-weighs-mobilizing-nat-guard-immigration-roundups

(The time is off due to editing by staff)

Breitbart covered AP's article here.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/17/breitbart-new-howdy-robert-j-marlow-log-out-help-screen-options-add-new-post-titles-permalink-meta-and-categories-are-required-enter-title-here-everything-the-associated-press-got-wrong-in-its-fa/

Basically, President Trump baited the media by allowing a memo from the DHS to "leak" to the media, saying he was going to use National Guard to round up illegal immigrants.

This story was false, President Trump never planned to do this. but AP ran with it, destroying their credibility.

See

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

I'll do it and believe you if this post is a get.

I fucking hate you shills so much. Go ahead and waste millions of dollars, we will win. You just watch.

when is the civil war

Fuck off shill.

I'm getting tired of this timeline

I see. I take it then that you have some level of familiarity with the campaign then? There's so much signal to noise ratio going on, that it didn't even occur to me that we were heading off the AP story.

There's a lot of layers to this presidency, I'm starting to see.

Kind sir, I think you mistook the ungrateful sons of bitches for original authors,
as the former might more probably be the actual shills that are
battling you and the board itself, aka CTR etc.

Bump. The shills are retards and nobody believes them anyways. Does trump have anything good planned for by the end of February that you know of?

why did you start tripcoding now?

>>>/reddit/

McCain is trying is best to appeal to both the Trump wing and the Cuckservative wing, by denouncing President Trump and voting for his nominees simultaneously. He is trying to slowly steer the GOP to the cuck wing.

VP Pence and Bannon are currently engaged in a power struggle as well, with Paul Ryan backing Pence.

>Shit on Ann Coulter

Like what? Her immigration book has a big redpill

desu it's probably Sean Spicer who posted that thread.
it wouldn't be illegal if he actually did.
>mfw we're in a thread where OP is actually Sean Spicer

not your personal army faggot

How do you expect us to get something trending? There can't be more than 500 of us

Because I don't want to screencap the You's and waste time putting them together for proof every time.

Look at how pathetic the shills are. Look at

for example. He/she/it is just using phrases he/she/it heard on Sup Forums in order to sound like "one of us". Fucking lazy, unintelligent shills.

ONLY THE ARMY OF MIGHTY KEK

are you that new

>Because I don't want to screencap the You's and waste time putting them together for proof every time.

so your lying

Bump
fuck shills and fuck nu-males

What's that about impeachment? Just know that if they try to impeach Trump on some bullshit, things will get very, very fucking nasty.

The same methods that masons and the rest have always used, evidence of being sexually/morally compromised.

>He/she/it is just using phrases he/she/it heard on Sup Forums in order to sound like "one of us"
lmfao

I've been here for over a decade.

You are the most Reddit thing I have ever seen.

>he thinks the internet is serious business
newfag get out.

Nobody fucking cares about Milo.

Dude read my comment I'm not a shill I defended you and asked a question

When was the last time we got something trending?

we got a president

A previous shill already posted this. God, ShareBlue, hire some smarter shills, please. I love a good challenge, and you are offering none.

YOU GOT #MEDIALIESTRENDING AT NUMBER ONE IN THE US!

This is a major victory for antifa. they are celebrating right now.

Don't get distracted. Focus on the big stuff, don't fall for media shilling by drowning you in noise.

There can't be a lot of former liberals near the top of the Trump admin.

>reddit spacing

what are you going to do about it?

OP is this all we're gonna get out of the next 8 years? Having to run social media campaigns non stop to counter the MSM lies? I would at least like to know that there is some sort of plan in place to end this shit so Trump can start doing what he was elected to do. I've been ready for civil war 2 for a long fucking time. If he can't or won't make the peacful changes needed then he needs to fuck off so we can get the blood flowing.

>the enter button is reddit
>>>/reddit/

Why should we be your does it for free psyops? Gibs me dat shill money.

Have you ever actually looked at the stats? There are a lot more than 500 of us on Sup Forums.

My sides

(You)

Your hashtags that you come up with are shit though. Other than that keep it up.

Shill confirmed

Have we started the fire?

this

faked image

#notyourpersonalarmy

Really activates my almonds

How is that lying? From now on you can just look at my Tripcode to find out if it's me.

Thank you.

They are trying to alienate as much of the GOP as possible, so that only a fraction of President Trump's original base would even consider a revolt (which the military can then put down). There are a disproportionate amount of servicemen/women (NOT VETERANS, ACTIVE MEMBERS) who voted for Johnson or McMullin out of spite, and even the ones who voted Trump are mostly not part of his base.

They really are awful hashtags. Maybe it really is Spicer after all.

>Have you ever actually looked at the stats?
Where can I find these stats?

so your only proof is a screencap with no trip

Suck my dick, FBI.

personal army reporting in

Bump once again

obligatory

Its his son in law, Jared, isn't it?

SHILL CONFIRMED.

This poster says "not your personal army faggot" and then says "what are you going to do about it (if Trump gets impeached)?"

SHILL CONFIRMED. KNOW THEIR TACTICS.

>I post proof that I collude in my shilling on Sup Forums
COOL STORY FAGGOT

I trust you senpai.
You should hit up Le_reddit since those fags are twitter strong.

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.
Really simulated my neg hole

No matter how long they are here or how much money they spend in researching this place, they can't sound like us because their politics are always the same. Doesnt matter if they are calling people niggers, kikes, or using pol lexicon - they are transparent

kys shill

Major bump

Sean, listen to me. You have to relax. Understand that the best way to motivate Anonymous is not to ask for something, but rather to generate it through meme magic. We are with you. Your timing and credentials are sufficient. Stop sperging out and give us the correct marching orders.

lol oh man you caught me red hand fucking degenerate

Ready & Waiting

aren't you afraid they are going to purge your mailing list now that you dropped these bombs?

Nuclear codes detected.

Over 60 million people voted for Trump.

How can shills be this stupid? At least this poster:

concern trolls in an expert way. But all of these other shills are the laziest, dumbest fucking people I have ever seen. Must be programmed bots. AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHALLENGE SHILLS!

Thanks for the pic.

They going after Wilbur Ross?

He's talking about 16-17 year olds, not 13.

Bump again
Shills everywhere

He is right. Spread this to /r/the_donald if and only if you think they will be of use. Otherwise do not approach Reddit.

OP can you please get me on the Trump Administration. I really would love to work there, if Trump can get his computers guys to find me I would be a great asset to the Trump Organization. I do not want to be on TV though.

Exactly! These shills are the most robotic characters I have ever seen. I hate them more for their lack of creativity than I do for the fact that I am fighting against them. I can respect a worthy opponent, but not a weak human wave of unoriginal shills.

bumping for justice

checkem

The Clintons themselves were close to Trump. That by itself should be reason enough to question this man's ability to screen out shit.

So far this administration has been a joke, like watching a drunk stumble over himself in denial of losing a bet he trumped up victory for prior.

How is that concern trolling?

What can you do? Are you fluent in C++? Can you shell script, and navigate Linux via Termnials? What school did you go to?

Respond with a tripcode for future reference.

Trump was close to every politician for business purposes, you fucking dumbshit liberal shill

I can't stop laughing. Thank you so much, OP, for showing me how desperate and pathetic you all are. Good luck with your korean image board grass movement. MSM will never see it coming.

"Former Trump voter here, not gonna lie, hilarious watching him crash&burn, in all srsness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuke codes"

Try again shill.

> A former liberal turned Trump supporter

Harlan Hill?

What is Trump's strategy for dealing with McCain? I really want to see that guy voted out of office.